♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

tumblr_nmqe0ce58v1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_nmqe0ce58v1siqvhio2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nmqe0ce58v1siqvhio3_r1_250.giftumblr_nmqe0ce58v1siqvhio4_r1_250.gif

“To you, how is Park Shin Hye as an actress?”

These two remained close as friends after ‘Heirs’ ended, I’m not sure if they ever met up to hang out after the drama ended since they’re both so busy but it’s a sure thing that they kept in touch and always show support for each other every chance they get, they’re such great people that anyone would be thankful to have as a friend in life.

Credit to the-inheritors tumblr

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YatieM

Fellow.shippers...I have promised not to ship SH with any other male after my ship sank to the bottom of the sea and to wait until she announce it herself... but the recent KWB fan mtg video is just so spazz worthy..

:D

I just do not know how to attach pictures but u may visit twitter and there are translation on what KWB talked abt SH during the fan mtg..

as per verit1 update above.. he wants to date some who he can learn a lot and ... he did mentioned that SH is a friend that he has learned a lot from before SH msg video was shown.. woohoo.. @-)

YatieM said: Fellow.shippers...I have promised not to ship SH with any other male after my ship sank to the bottom of the sea and to wait until she announce it herself... but the recent KWB fan mtg video is just so spazz worthy..
:D
I just do not know how to attach pictures but u may visit twitter and there are translation on what KWB talked abt SH during the fan mtg..

as per verit1 update above.. he wants to date some who he can learn a lot and ... he did mentioned that SH is a friend that he has learned a lot from before SH msg video was shown.. woohoo.. @-)

Guest CrystalWX

It's so exciting to see somebody share the translation of Shinhye's supporting vedio and the the interview on the fan-meeting. 

:-bd :-bd

When I was comparing all the supporting videos, I think that Woobin's reaction is stronger when he watched Shinhye's video. He smiled more and nodded at Shinhye when she suggested that they meet often from now on. He was even saying "Thank you" to Shinhye at the end of the video. 

And, Shinhye is the only actress who has sent the videos twice to support Woobin on his fan-meetings.  Their friendship is really moving.

:x :x

hi guys, first time posting here... :-h

i re-watched Heirs and i just had the urge to comment on youngsang's "tragic" ending. i mean, okay i never hated kim tan, and he deserved a happy ending too, but young do... ugh... i was never a believer of the "second lead syndrome", second leads weren't really THAT important to me and i never really cared how their story unfolded, but choi young do put through a roller coaster of emotions. =((

he probably sympathized with eun sang more than kim tan ever could. remember when eun sang's mom prepared food for him? my heart was breaking, and in that moment i wanted kim tan to never ever find eun sang again lol i felt like he was also nicer to her mom in general. 

i just hope shin hye and the woob will have other projects together, they have great chemistry!!! i know shin hye wants to finish her school this year, but wouldn't it be great if her next project would be with woo bin!!! AARRRGGHHH!!! one more hottie on the list, CHECK! =))

Guest YatieM

Agreed..despite following the sunken shipper thread earlier.. i always have this weird feeling about the 2 of them being together.. the way he looked at her is just so amazing and deep... I wish they will be a couple as they both look so dazzling together...

I don't think I have ever seen this BTS of YoungSang from TH...this is the first time...and I'm so glad to have found it and want to share it here.
http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:6cc6b4d7bff4ec8f9f25daa1b0c508f9

tumblr_nndf5raxAw1t0k471o3_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_nndf5raxAw1t0k471o2_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_nndf5raxAw1t0k471o4_r1_1280.jpg
credit to: shxwb.tumbler.com

Guest myasally

This is new bts coming from japan dvd version, I'm still lurking hope to find hd upload...heheh How come woobin so naturally hug shinhye? aishhh my lulu for this ship going to sail fast once more

Guest myasally

you guys can watch them on vine.co under pank_blue user. Plz do not reupload, give him the credit too .<\spoiler>

Archived