[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

there  is  n o  need  for  song  il  kook  to  blame  himself  for  passing  on  his  bad  eyesight  to  his  son.  early  he  and  his  wife  were  told  by  doctors  that  the  triplets  might  have  eyesight  or  hearing  problems.  but  technology  is  advancing,  who  knows  that  in the v ery near  future,  dae  han  will  undergo  an  improved  lasik  surgery  to  improve  his  vision.  i  was  in  an  eye  clinic  recently  and  there  was  this six  year  old  whose  eyeglasses  were  grade  500  and  600 left  and  right  respectively.  the  opthalmologist  told  his  parents  that  his  eyesight  will  improved  over  the  years.

about uhm tae woong  and  ji ohn,  i  am  glad  that  somebody  noticed  he  talks too  much  and  not  allowing  his  daughter  to  respond  accordingly  to  his  questions.  he  asks  ji ohn a  question  and  he  sometimes  supplies  the  answer,  how  can  the  little  girl learn  how  to  respond.ji  ohn  is  bright,  can  understand  instructions  and  understand  questions,  allow  her  to  respond  and  encourage  her  to answer  and  talk.  she  has  grown  so  big  and  her  feet  and  hands  are  so  large.  she's  going to  be a  very  tall  girl  in  the  future.

the  new  twin  girls are  so  adorable,  they  might  not  be  the prettiest  but  they  are so  charming  in their own  ways.  i  love  their  antics  and  facial  expressions  specially when  they a rch  their  eyebrows  . they  know  when  they have  to  change  diapers  and  are  trained  to  position  themselves  as  such.  don't  they  receive  help  from  nannies?  not  one  of  the  fmailies  have  nannies?

also  i  noticed  none of  the  kids  have  gadgets  like  ipad  or  tablets  where  they  play  computergames.  my 3 and  4  year  old  nieces  have  i pads  and  they  jsut  swipe  away  most  f  the  time.

I noticed this also, among the triplets he's the only one calling his dad, "aboji"... and I find it endearing....

If i'm not mistaken, at some occasions both Daehanie hyung and Mandde are also call SIK appa as aboji... :wub::wub:

My Daehanie : in Jeju island episode when triplets and Ji on were hiking and he's the first one who arrived at the peak hills...

Mandde : in episode when SIK was pretend to be faint and he's tried to woke him up by yelling to SIK's feet...LOL :lol:

Edited by badsmuler
  • Like 2

David Beckham has asthma. 

Michael Phelps has ADHD and glucuoma. 

Kareem Abdul Jabar had poor eyesight. 

Curtis Pride is deaf. 

all these people had handicap. all these people are successful athletes.

Let me add another one, chinggu...

My dear Thomas Mueller from Germany Football National Team was predicted by the doctor that he just can live until 13 years old...but look at what he is achieve now at the age of 26 :

- Winner of Best Younger Player and Golden Boot Awards at World Cup 2010 in South Africa.

- Help his team, Bayern Munchen got Trebble Winner in 2013.

- Help Germany to won World Cup 2014 in Brazil.

PRINCE DAEHANIE FIGHTIIIIING !!!!!! :wub::wub:

Edited by badsmuler
  • Like 3

Curtis Pride is deaf. 

My dear Thomas Mueller from Germany Football National Team was predicted by the doctor that he just can live until 13 years old...but look at what he is achieve now at the age of 26 :

- Winner of Best Younger Player and Golden Boot Awards at World Cup 2010 in South Africa.

There is something about Thomas Müller that is new to me with regard to his short life prediction by the doctor! I am a supporter of Germany National Team too and my favourite player is Miroslav Klose, it is a great feeling to find a football fan in this forum.

I do not view poor eyesight as a handicap, with the advanced technology, I am very sure Prince Daehan can get rid of glasses in near future. Anyway he looks adorable and lovely with glasses...

24TtKqv.jpg

• Like 4

Guest bluecarys

Hi! Sending good vibes to everyone here in this forum :) Can't believe the show is about to celebrate it's 2nd anniversary and how much the kids have grown! I'm really hoping for a grand reunion of the past and present cast members so we can catch up on Haru, Junu and Junseo. I've been re-watching the series from episode and can't help but feel nostalgic. I'm an avid fan of the show but somehow the triplets make me go happy crazy every time I watch them. I'm also loving the dynamics of the new family. Lee Dong Gook is lucky to have Daebak since he will have a guy to interact with in the future. It must be a little lonely to have four girls and watch them grow up, do girly stuff with mom, have suitors and eventually get married. I'm so loving the bonding among two sets of twin girls, the older ones are mature while the younger ones are mischievous and love sun screen! Don't get me wrong but it's really refreshing to have additional girls in the show since last time in Jeju the boys outnumbered the girls- 4 fathers, 5 sons and 2 lovely daughters. Let's unconditionally support our favorite show :wub:

Daehan is probably the most athletic among the triplets (SH also recognized this). He loves swimming and running and doing outdoor stuff. So glasses will bring some complications for him esp swimming- I wonder how he will get involve in those activities (so sad). I guess he can play instruments, who knows he will find something that he loves and enjoys. 

SIK said he thought Daehan was the most athletic but was surprised that Manse was also good in skiing so he may have not seen them all yet doing sports activities when he said that. Now, we see Manse always running around and as confirmed by SIK, too. And let's not forget how Minguk easily played with that scooter, even riding it downhill. That requires good body coordination. Daehan does love the waters and he likes swimming than the two but I think from what we saw, it's because the two are still scared of deep waters. Maybe in the future Manse will be the best swimmer out of the 3, who knows. :)
But like a lot here already said, he will be fine with his condition now. They will treat him in the future for sure.

I really thought of Clark Kent. Haha the Korean kid version :P
tumblr_nuq1pd00JS1tmjt2ko3_250.gif

Witty Manse - one of his best moments for me ever
tumblr_nuhuprDM5y1qdxrpuo6_250.gif

and more Daebakie
tumblr_nuhsl2eqke1qdxrpuo7_250.giftumblr_nuhsl2eqke1qdxrpuo4_250.giftumblr_nuhsl2eqke1qdxrpuo8_250.gif

Also, I love the twin girls. SooAh is so smart!! SeolAh is the cheeky one.

Edited by leix_

Guest ManseCutie

I think Manse is over his fear of water. When they went back to the water park in a recent episode, Manse was the first one to go up with Dad on the big slide; the other two held back until they saw Manse had fun with it and then they both took the slide with Dad. I'm not sure if Manse is athletic but one thing that can be said for him is that he always seems willing to try almost anything and is pretty bold (except for moving dinosaurs and for live shrimp, lol..

Edited by ManseCutie
added comments

Curtis Pride is deaf. 

There is something about Thomas Müller that is new to me with regard to his short life prediction by the doctor! I am a supporter of Germany National Team too and my favourite player is Miroslav Klose, it is a great feeling to find a football fan in this forum.

I do not view poor eyesight as a handicap, with the advanced technology, I am very sure Prince Daehan can get rid of glasses in near future. Anyway he looks adorable and lovely with glasses...

haiii... i am also fans of Germany football teams. my favourite is the captain, philipp lahm. i was so sad when he announce his retirement from NT..but thank God he made commitment to continue with Bayern untill 2018.

I dont know this story about Mueller. wow..what a story. i always thought that Mueller is like a happy virus in the NT or Bayern. he looks always smiling, happy and ....talking. Mueller and Lahm is like inseparable. i can see him being the next bayern captain (he already the 3rd captain this season).

back to Daehan..i agree that he can be an athlete like his father claim to be (the most athletic). And i dont think when he said that he didnt mean that Minguk or Manse is not liking sport activity. it's just that he's more athletic than the two. the kids probably better in one area, and the other kid better in the other area. Regarding the scooter scene, correct me if i am wrong, but they didnt shown Daehan's footage, but only Manse and Minguk. i think we only saw Daehan in the back, which is quite good. not as good as minguk, but not as "freestyle" as Manse lmao...(correct me if iam wrong).

I am sure, with mother of smart and jenius like their mother, and father that very supporting, Daehan could be anything he want. he will be fine.

• Like 3

Anyooong Der Panzer followers, @adelinetew and @aprodithe...nice to meet you here... :wub::wub:

I think we have a common taste about many things... :P

I’ve read somewhere that Thomas Mueller had a rare yet severe disease in his respiratory system when he was child...

My all time favourite German footballer is Jurgen Klinsmann...he’s the only reason that made me interested in football...i used to liked tennis and F1 racing before...

Actually i love everything about Germany as a whole country...i really really like their national anthem which is very classic gospel song, the colour of their national flag, and i admire a lot some of Germans such as Steffi Graf, Michael Schumacher, Sebastian Vettel that even i respect their previous conselor, Helmut Koln...not to forget their super high technology...

As for my dearest Thomas, i think he’s exceptional for me but same with my Daehanie hyung, i love him for the first sight...to be honest his personalities are  very very resamble to urri Mandde...a mood maker and funny guy, checky, and so friendly with everyone but very intelligent, hardworking, effective and reliable even though he’s not a gift player with incredible skills like Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo...

Thats why in the triplets case, i love Daehanie-Mandde perfect combination the most... :wub::wub:

• Like 2

My all time favourite German footballer is Jurgen Klinsmann...he’s the only reason that made me interested in football...i used to liked tennis and F1 racing before...

Actually i love everything about Germany as a whole country...i really really like their national anthem which is very classic gospel song, the colour of their national flag, and i admire a lot some of Germans such as Steffi Graf, Michael Schumacher, Sebastian Vettel that even i respect their previous conselor, Helmut Koln...not to forget their super high technology...

For the Golden Bomber Jürgen Klinsmann, I respect him a lot too. I am lucky enough that I have the chance to go to Germany every year for meetings and in fact I was just back from Germany two days ago after touring Cologne. Apart from the not so nice German food and difficult to learn language, Germany is almost perfect.

Talking about Daehan, I am the same as you too that it is sort of love at first sight, maybe because we share some similarities as the eldest child, but nowadays I also pay attention to Manse too, apart from being amused and funny, I can sense his love and care for his elder brothers.

My favourite GIF of Daehan & Manse:

s9wbVl9.gif

• Like 8

Guest ManseCutie

I loved the part of the episode where Daehan was looking at the pictures during his eye exam and he identified the boy drawing as 'Manse'. I think Daehan touches people because he appears so thoughtful and kind yet has an adventuresome and independent spirit. He has closeness with both Manse and Minguk and I love the way he sometimes sits back and watches and listens to the amusing singing and chatting of his brothers, especially in the car.

Edited by ManseCutie
added comments

Love all your perfect imperfections...

To me, wearing glasses is not an imperfection, look how lovely he is with glasses!

so true!  I don't understand why people make a big deal about Daehan wearing glasses.  First I was afraid that there was some other eye problems for example glaucoma like appa, but it's only nearsightedness.  That can be fixed easily nowadays with LASIK.  And Daehan looks gorgeous in glasses, they make him more handsome and smarter.  I like to see Daehan in glasses.

• Like 5