[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest cocojoanne_stv

I watch the show randomly bc its summer break here, and I'm gonna say this show always makes me smile anyone else with me?

Just finished watching the latest episode. Deahan makes me laugh like anything! ROLF!!! That was soooooo cute and adorable! Hahahah! I I know the feeling of gaining a lot of weight after not going regularly in the gym it happened to me but I will just convince myself that it's really nice to eat! Especially eating together with people that is precious to you. Fighting Il Kook oppa!!!

• Like 1

Like everyone else, I laughed when Daehan was falling asleep and omg Song II kook did all that exercise but then failed after eating all that noodle and dumplings haha, i loved how he made Daehan looked elsewhere so he could steal a piece off his plate. haha
TBH, i knew MinGuk was going to weigh more than the other 2 but what surprised me was not by much, He is still under 40 pounds. He is only like 2 pds heavier than Manse and less than 1 pd heavier than Daehan (0.33) to be exact.
Daehan - 38.83 pdsMinGuk - 39.16 pdsManSe - 37.07 pds

• Like 1

NLKjXmW.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN + 1N2D)  150419 -32 WEEKS NO.1

1)KBS HAPPY SUNDAY (+1.7%)
16.0% (2015.04.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
14.3%(2015.04.12 닐슨코리아 제공)

=====================

2) MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (NEW SHOW MASK KING relpaced animal + REAL MEN)

10.7% (2015.04.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
7.9%(2015.04.12 닐슨코리아 제공)

====================

3) SBS GOOD SUNDAY

7.2%(2015.04.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
10.2% (2015.04.12  닐슨코리아 제공)

OMG!!!! Next week preview!!! 7 kiddos in Jeju???  I believe that the 3-day filming can be made into 3 episodes!!

So the love-lines will be back!

Choo Sarang - Song Manse
Choo Sung Hoon - Song Minguk  =))

And...

RoFiR0R.jpg

Mingukaaa.... are you wearing blush on?? hehehhe... such a pair of adorable rosy cheeks!

• Like 1

Guest AtikahZ

kjmcth said: EPISODE 74 150419 KBS2TV

Mod edit: Please do not quote picture(s)

Lee Seo Jun Can’t Get Enough Of Japchae

[by Sora Ghim] Lee Seo Jun transformed into a ‘Japchae Monster’ on KBS 2TV show ‘Superman Returns.’

In the upcoming episode, Lee Hui Jae invited guests over to his new home for a housewarming party.

Playful troublemaker Seo Jun was just like himself in front of the guests, teasing them and greeting them brightly. As with the Minkuk ‘Rice cake tease,’ Seo Jun will show an upgraded version with japchae, getting closer with the guests.

Busy scanning everything around him, he found his target, japchae noodles. Also in his radar was comedian Kim Hyun Chul. Leaving his plate alone, Seo Jun aimed for Kim Hyun Chul’s plate, grabbing a handful of noodles and stuffing it into his mouth. Kim Hyun Chul kindly told Seo Jun, “Seo Jun, yours is right here~” but there was no stopping Seo Jun once he is full of mischief. Whenever Kim Hyun Chul wasn’t looking, Seo Jun would steal more japchae, bringing laughter.

Meanwhile, the 74th episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on April 19. (photo by KBS 2TV 'Superman Returns')