[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Choo Sarang and Yuto go on a play date in preview cuts for 'Superman is Back'

Choo Sarang and Yuto went on an exciting play date in preview cuts for KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'!

SEE ALSO: Choo Sarang reveals one of her beauty secrets in preview cuts for 'Superman is Back'

The first thing that caught viewers' attention was their couple look with their matching helmet and backpack fashion. They also rode scooters together, and when Choo Sung Hoon asked, "Who wants to ride the train?", both of them raised their hands and replied, "Yes," at the same time.

But the fun and games came to a halt when Yuto wanted to ride the roller coaster. Choo Sarang hesitantly followed Yuto, saying, "I'm scared, but I can ride it since I'm 3 years old now." Choo Sarang held on tight to the handle bar, and Yuto shared, "This is very scary? So scary," and soon after, Choo Sarang was on the verge of tears.

Stay tuned for their date this Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!

======================

class="single__title entry-title"“Superman is Back” PD comments on Choo Sarang’s beauty choo sarang

Superman is Back PD comments on Choo Sarang revealing how the Choo Sung Hoon’s famous daughter is resembling her mother Yano Shiho day by day.

KBS Superman is Back producer Kang Bong Kyu recently had an interview with Star News and talked about how Choo Sarang has been doing recently.

Producer Kang  said, “When Sarang first joined Superman is Back, she was really small. She was even smaller than how she was like on tv. She was just a little bit bigger than my fists.” He went on to continue saying,“At first I could see both of her parents face on her face and sometimes she also looked like her grandmother a lot. However as she grows up, she resembles her mother Yano Shiho more and more. I think it is great that she looks like her mother than her dad.”

The producer said Choo Sarang has longer arms and legs compared to other kids in the same age. He said, “Sarang’s arms and legs are getting longer and longer as she grows up. Relatively, the size of her head is getting smaller. I think when she becomes a lady, she will become gorgeous and beautiful just like her mother and receive a huge love in Korea and also in Japan. I am looking forward to see that!”

Meanwhile, Choo Sung Hoon, Choo Sarang and Yano Shiho continue to be regulars on the program which airs every Sunday on KBS.

aprodithe said: yokosimahlovesyeh said: aprodithe said: yokosimahlovesyeh said:
koolbuthot99_7729 said:
yokosimahlovesyeh said: Does it matter, whether Daehan's toy or Manse's toy? They are brothers, they meant to share and not to fight or forcefully taking it, while other playing with it. Even, if they fight, its okay, its normal as long as they hugs, forgive and forget afterwards. I am tired of people trying to justified how the toy belongs to so and so, therefore he has the right to stubbornly refuse to hug and kiss his brother. Good that song il taken the toy away. Manse, being an easy going and carefree boy, after kiss and hugs, he forgets about it as if it was never happened, where else Daehan has the opposite personality, he deals with it by being alone to ponder the 'unfairness' of his life. All of them have a different personalities, thats the charms of triplets that we love so much. By the way, my ultimate bias is Minkukie, I cant get enough of his overloading cuteness....

Adorable Making-of Footage for “Superman Returns” Triplets’ CF Revealed

Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-5.54.17-PM-800

The adorable triplets of actor Song Il Gook—Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se—recently starred in a CF (commercial film) for Hana Bank.
With the positive response of viewers following the release of the triplets’ commercial, Hana Bank has decided to reveal the making-of footages from the advertisement shoot.
The newly-unveiled video clips go behind-the-scenes at the set of the CF shoot. Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se can be seen running around and having fun together as they explore the large set and play with the equipment.
In one of the videos, the three adorable kids are seen filming a mokbang, which refers to an ‘eating broadcast.’ Just as they showed off their huge appetites on the recent episode of “Superman Returns,” the triplets once again showcased just how much they can eat, as they munch on a variety of foods.
Watch the extremely cute clips that will melt your heart below!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/05/adorable-making-of-footage-for-superman-returns-triplets-cf-revealed/

OMG, good start for weekend  :)) =)) :))
161207352115298805354358644808449933192n.jpg

Credit to Daehan Minguk Manse Thailand FB

And, Some of old fan arts just found from my Triplets folder. Sorry I save these pix for a while and forget to note where the source come from. I've just credit it as "credit to the owners", Sorry again for my fault to can't give the full credit  ^:)^
ago3.jpg

ago.jpg

ago1.jpg

Update for new ones :)>- So cute :x
30676725369babc2ccinstaG20141206185644.jpg10690262731686736899681211911121968640672n.jpg

Credit to Superman DC 

Random...

I noticed that the youngest of the multiple births families are now showing that they r indeed smaller.. shorter... lighter... tummyflatter than their hyungs. ..

But they r equally adorable.. Cute. .. gluttonous...talkative... inquisitive...

3 + 2 = hangukse eonjun

Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se dress in hanboks for 'Superman is Back'

Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se donned hanboks (traditional Korean clothing) in preview cuts for KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'!

Song Il Kook dressed up his triplets as models to make a calendar for the new year, but getting them dressed in their hanboks was no easy task. Dae Han didn't care for trying it on and was busy riding his toy car, while Man Se couldn't even take three steps without his shoes falling off. Min Guk also tried to escape with only his beoseon (traditional Korean socks) on to which Song Il Kook told him, "Come here, Min Guk ah~ Come here~," making it difficult for the actor to fulfill his mission.

Stay tuned for their traditional transformation this Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!

viewimage.php?id=3eaddd27eb&no=29bcc427b

Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se dress in hanboks for 'Superman is Back'

Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se donned hanboks (traditional Korean clothing) in preview cuts for KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'!

Song Il Kook dressed up his triplets as models to make a calendar for the new year, but getting them dressed in their hanboks was no easy task. Dae Han didn't care for trying it on and was busy riding his toy car, while Man Se couldn't even take three steps without his shoes falling off. Min Guk also tried to escape with only his beoseon (traditional Korean socks) on to which Song Il Kook told him, "Come here, Min Guk ah~ Come here~," making it difficult for the actor to fulfill his mission.

Stay tuned for their traditional transformation this Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!

viewimage.php?id=3eaddd27eb&no=29bcc427b

Where the preview??? Care to share?????

Suh Joon brought laughter with the cuteness of his revealing fashion in preview cuts for KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'!

Lee Hwi Jae, his twins, and their grandfather are going to Busan on the upcoming episode. During their trip to the museum, the twins couldn't be any more excited as they looked at the interesting display and happily said, "Daddy! Daddy!"

Every time Suh Joon took a step, his pants fell down more and more as he ran after Suh Un, being able to do a catwalk even with his pants down. Seeing this, Lee Hwi Jae replied, "Suh Joon ah, why did your pants fall down so much?" Then Suh Joon lifted up his shirt to show off his cute belly, showing a carefree side to him.

Stay tuned for their Busan adventure this Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/suh-joon-brings-laughs-with-his-adorably-revealing-fashion-in-preview-cuts-for-superman-is-back