[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

i seriously cannot cope up with soompi....   lol

oh wow ....what's this....?!   PDnim got backlash again...?!  
hmm ...  the article state that they are blaming the editing and NOT the kids.

okay,    i am going to let the matter  rest and just focus on something like this

EQmdLWy.gif
credit @zuizui ... daebak.!

i love the triplets so much and do not want anything negative to have any impact on them being in the show ....

would love to comment on Tablo/Haru leaving the show.
watching MAMA award last night,  seeing Tablo being serious as a musician, i am going to miss this appa being a kiddo next to the lovely daughter.
no matter what his real reason is,  i wish  this pair all the best...

Thank you ALL for EVERYTHING  shared.

cheers..!

I remember someone ask for the lyrics of Robocar Poli theme song  previous pages. Here you go and posting a video for you can sing a long. Enjoy singing 

용감한 구조대 로보카 폴리 
우리가 부르면 어디든 달려가요 
우리의 친구 로보카 폴리 
도움이 필요할땐 언제든 달려가요 
폴리 용감하고 빠르죠 
로이 누구보다 강해요 
엠버 상냥하고 똑똑해 
헬리 하늘위로 날아요 저높이 
용감한 구조대 로보카 폴리 
그 어떤 어려움도 언제나 이겨내죠 
우리의 친구 로보카 폴리 
힘차게 불러봐요 로보카 폴리

chul dong i da!
yonggamhan gujudae roboka polli
uriga bureumyeon eodideun dallyeogayo
uriui chingu roboka polli
doumi piryohalddaen eonjedeun dallyeogayo
polli yonggamhago ppareujyo
roi nuguboda kanghaeyo
embeo sangnyanghago ddokddokhae
helli haneulwiro narayo janopi
yonggamhan gujudae roboka polli
geu eoddeon eoryeoumdo eonjeda igyeonaejyo
uriui chingu roboka polli 
himchage burreobwayo roboka polli~

English translation credit to Jenkoreanbaby @ The Korean Baby FB(shout: to the rescue!)
Courageous rescue team, Robocar Poli.
When we call them, they will go anywhere.

Our friend, Robocar Poli,
Whenever help is needed, they will go.

Poli! Brave and fast.
Roi! Stronger than anyone. 
Amber! Kind and smart.
Helli! Soaring high above the skies.

Courageous rescue team, Robocar Poli.
He overcomes all obstacles.

Our friend, Robocar Poli,
Let's sing out loud, Robocar~~Poli!

Wonder why journalist need to make this news as kid conflict is natural. Kids are naturally protective of their toys so if their sibling picks up their toys, they may react aggressively. Please don't take that news seriously and don't put too much focus on figuring out which kids is to blame. About "Poor Daehan" posts, I guess people are sympathetic with DH more because he always acts like reliable brother and we all know he's a kid who know to admit his mistakes and feel sorry when he did something wrong. ( The first episode DH stepped on Mingukie and appa took him to kitchen to teach him not to do it with his bros again). But its so strange to see DH refuse to reconcile with  MS, and we guess there must be some misunderstanding .  That's why people try to protect DH a bit in this case. Otherwise, we should not to put the blame on Manse since DH must agree  to swap the toys with him before he wanna get it back and "Toy war" happened . 
And I beg you guys don't keep mentioning about Song family will depart from the show, please. :((  I know they will leave it for someday , at least not now. Haru will leave the show is sad enough :(I hope we can enjoy watching them as much as we wish.  These precious time ;)

mk10ayLCKn.gif mk3arasFl.gif
mk4alNgwB.gif mk5apeKT.gif
mk6a3FlTR.gif mk7aNDpkH.gif

mk8a.gif mk9a.gif mk2.gif

I still remember when Jang family left this show, I miss them so much. And now Haru my lady  :(
Hope that is the best decision for them. Because, ya, they are getting bigger.

I think all kids in this show are very interesting. I started to watch this from the 1st eps, see the kids grow up make me as happy as their parents. We just need to know, even if they are kids, they are different person. That's why they all have different personalities. We can't have the cute mingook all the time, or reliable daehan all the time. But that's what make this show nice to watch, right? ;)

Maybe I adore triplet so much that I find Manse and Daehan hairstyle get rotate back and forth between them from those photos above ... Daehan had short bowl cut during Incheon and Manse has kinda a side sweep hair and now from those xmas photo Manse got bowl cut and Daehan kind of side sweep lol

The little things I look at hahaha

Episode 55 preview
 cut of Song family with E-sub:

Many thanks to https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse

The Return of Superman's BEST:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The Return of Superman - Pediatrician Appointment

:bz