[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

It was previously announced that Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang will be leaving “The Return of Superman,” and now they have finished filming their last episode of the show on March 2.

Choo Sung Hoon’s agency stated, “Everyone was in a sea of tears after the filming ended. It wrapped up well, but everyone was sad to say goodbye.”

To mark the last filming day of the show, Choo Sung Hoon and his daughter treated some fans of “The Return of Superman” to a cafe event and served food to them.

An affiliate of Choo Sung Hoon relayed that he stayed late after the filming ended and had dinner with the staff to say his last goodbyes.

It continued, “It’s disappointing, but I think it’s time he left the show. Choo Sung Hoon himself thinks this is just the right time. He’s proud of Sarang for enduring all the long hours of filming.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/02/it-was-a-sea-of-tears-after-choo-sarangs-last-filming-of-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 4

Interesting. I've only been reading welcoming and positive comments about ki tae young fam and Lee bum soo fam. Not just the dad's but the kids too. Actually, overwhelmingly positive. Lots of comments in particular about how hot and sweet ki tae young is. Way more positive comments than what uhm fam received. Which YouTube vids have you stumbled upon?? I usually stick to kbs's official YouTube channel. People are still missing the triplets considerably, as I, but I believe the majority of their fans understand that this was a choice the parents decided for their future, not because other families are joining and they are getting 'fired'. That's the general consensus most people understand, so don't get too upset over it. There are a small minority who are still trying to find ways to cope and people to blame. But I personally think the overall vibe of these new families are positive and people really enjoy them. 

Anyways, I'm falling for the soda siblings. So eul is the sweetest biggest sister that understands her brother in and out while looking out for him, while da eul has the cutest pouts ever. His face is just so incredibly cute and handsome. He'll definitely grow up a stud. I think there's something really refreshing and charismatic about Lee bum soo. He gives off a really chill, calm,collected, almost stoic, but quite funny (unintentionally) characteristic. You can tell he is a dad that was not able to spend much time with his kids because of work, but that he works really hard for them and doesn't ask for praise or a pat in the back. He's the type to do good things for his kids and try not to draw too much attention to it. 

Ki tae young is the ambitious, slightly naive (in a really lovable and endearing way) young father. He dreams big and gets slapped with reality aka the hardships of fatherhood. I am quite interested in.his journey. I'm sure it'll be a fun watch, esp once rohee grows up. He's definitely the most enthusiastic about raising children but he has alot to learn. 

The triplets are gone and I miss them dearly, but these new families helps fill that void. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CharmingAngel said:

Does anyone know where the separate thread for the Song triplets is? I remember reading that a separate thread was due since they are not in TROS anymore

It can be found in Soompi's General Discussion thread here: 

• Like 3

On 3/3/2016 at 4:36 AM, Tripletsdaebak said:

Interesting. I've only been reading welcoming and positive comments about ki tae young fam and Lee bum soo fam. Not just the dad's but the kids too. Actually, overwhelmingly positive. Lots of comments in particular about how hot and sweet ki tae young is. Way more positive comments than what uhm fam received. Which YouTube vids have you stumbled upon?? I usually stick to kbs's official YouTube channel. People are still missing the triplets considerably, as I, but I believe the majority of their fans understand that this was a choice the parents decided for their future, not because other families are joining and they are getting 'fired'. That's the general consensus most people understand, so don't get too upset over it. There are a small minority who are still trying to find ways to cope and people to blame. But I personally think the overall vibe of these new families are positive and people really enjoy them. 

Actually KBS has multi official youtube accounts. 

There's: KBS World TVThe Return of Superman KBS WorldKBSEntertain  

Some of the comments are in Korean and some are in English. I don't remember which video but there are mean comments or comments such as "the show would be better if triplets was still on".  Just comments like that make it kind of disrespectful in my perspective of the new families. But please note my comments are only towards fans like these and not all triplet fans. 

I think the PD's have done a great job casting families so far with the exception of Kim Jung Tae (Yakkung's father) who seemed to concentrate too much on being on TV (telling his son he had to get a hair cut to look good on tv or going to the Busan market and saying when the rest of the families film in Busan he will give them a tour of Busan) instead just being natural. 

• Like 2

Kwanghee Teaches Choo Sarang How to Write Korean on “The Return of Superman”

Kwanghee Teaches Choo Sarang How to Write Korean on “The Return of Superman”

On the upcoming episode of “The Return of Superman,” “Infinite Challenge” member Kwanghee visits the Choo family!

On March 4, a KBS representative said, “Kwanghee will appear on the March 6 broadcast. He met Choo Sung Hoon and his family and they spent an enjoyable time together.”

Choo Sung Hoon, who shares mutual friends with Kwanghee, invited the ZE:A member on the show. As Choo Sarang was in the middle of her Korean studies, Kwanghee decided to take on her education himself for the day.

Although Kwanghee proves to be a passionate Hangeul teacher, he jokingly asks Yano Shiho, “Why didn’t you follow me back [on social media]?”

kwanghee

Kwanghee uploaded a picture of the encounter on his Instagram on March 4. “I spent a happy day with Sarang, whose Hangeul is improving a lot. I also spent time with Sung Hoon hyung and Shiho noona.”

Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang filmed their last episode of “The Return of Superman” on March 2, which is scheduled to broadcast sometime near the end of March.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/04/kwanghee-teaches-choo-sarang-how-to-write-korean-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 4

[by Woorim Ahn] Lee Bum Soo’s son Da Eul caught the mass public’s attention with his charms. 

On the upcoming episode of KBS ‘Superman Returns’, 120th episode ‘It’s Okay, Everything Will Be Fine’ will air. Among the scenes, Da Eul showed his charms to get snacks from his mom and it caught the mass public’s attention. 

In the still cut, Da Eul looked at his mom with sad eyes to beg for the snacks. Moreover, he only saw the snacks, nothing else, so it made the audiences flutter. 

Since he knows what to do to get snacks, he made pretty faces. He put his two hands on his face and became a flower. He also stretched his arms for his mom with a bright smile and shook his two arms to appeal his heart for snacks. 

Meanwhile, 120th episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on March 6. (photo by KBS)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=29127

===========================

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/04/daebak-transforms-into-a-frog-prince-on-the-return-of-superman/

Daebak Transforms Into a Frog Prince on “The Return of Superman”

Behind-the-scenes photos showing Daebak’s transformation into a frog prince from “The Return of Superman” is grabbing viewers’ attention.

The upcoming March 6 episode of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman” will be titled “It’s okay. Everything will be alright.”

On this episode, soccer player Lee Dong Gook’s children Seol Ah, Soo Ah, and Daebak visit a swimming pool at a spa.

daebak

What grabs everyone’s attention is Daebak’s frog swimsuit.

“The Return of Superman” crew member comments, “Daebak is more and more charming as the days go by. He acts so adorable toward the VJ staff members.”

The netizens who heard about the news of Daebak’s transformation express their excitement over his cuteness.

Daebak’s adorable transformation into a frog prince will air on March 6 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

==========================

lzixlh2.jpgvMtk6fL.jpgPeaF5HN.jpgfWUTyg2.jpgKfXL9hN.jpgelge9JL.jpgfZb6LGM.jpg

• Like 8

xUenBmq.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/05/seo-eon-and-seo-jun-transform-into-adorable-flower-boys-on-the-return-of-superman/

Seo Eon and Seo Jun Transform Into Adorable Flower Boys on “The Return of Superman”

On the upcoming March 6 episode of “The Return of Superman,” Seo Eonand Seo Jun will be playing a small but adorable part in their father’s acquaintance’s wedding ceremony.

The twins captured everyone’s hearts with their matching tuxedos. Despite all the eyes on him, Seo Eon carried out his task dutifully without embarrassment, scattering flower petals along the aisle that the bride and groom would walk. At the end, he looked at the path of flowers he had made and smiled brightly at his work.

But Seo Jun proved that troublemaking is in his blood, starting to scatter petals even before the ceremony starts and flustering his father, Lee Hwi Jae. Seo Jun then inspects the flower basket carefully before dumping it all out in one go and power-walking the rest of the way down the aisle, making everyone laugh.

• Like 4

Rohee Comes Down With the Stomach Flu on “The Return of Superman”

Rohee Comes Down With the Stomach Flu on “The Return of Superman”

Poor Rohee seems to have caught the stomach flu!

On the March 6 episode of “The Return of Superman,” Ki Tae Young is shocked when baby Rohee starts throwing up out of the blue. He rushes Rohee to the hospital, where she is diagnosed with having the norovirus, otherwise known as the stomach flu.

Ki Tae Young then calls Rohee’s mother Eugene to inform her of the situation. Eugene sheds tears, upset that her baby girl is sick.

rohee ill2

“The Return of Superman” airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/06/rohee-comes-down-with-the-stomach-flu-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 3