[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

This is really sad...

Uhm Tae Woong and Ji On Bid Farewell to “The Return of Superman”

Uhm Tae Woong and Ji On Bid Farewell to “The Return of Superman”

Alas, the time has come for us to bid farewell to Uhm Tae Woong and little Ji On on “The Return of Superman.”

The family’s final appearance is in the November 8 episode, where the three of them appear together to share their parting thoughts on the show.

Yoon Hye Jin, Uhm Tae Woong’s wife and Ji On’s mother, says, “I was worried about them spending time on the show without me, but thankfully Ji On went along well with it. I think Ji On will be grateful for having these memories when she’s older.”

She explained in October that the reason for their departure from the show is so that the two of them can focus on their main careers.

Uhm Tae Woong reflects, “I didn’t think that I would film a whole lot of footage spending this much time with Ji On, but after spending a two night, three day trip, I realized that each and every one of those moments were precious memories of mine.”

When asked what kind of father he wants to become, Uhm Tae Woong replies, “I’m not sure, exactly. Of course I’ve thought that it’s great to just be there as a father, but I’ve never thought about what kind of father would be best. I want to be a father [Ji On] can always believe in, and be like a friend to her. I want to become a good father no matter what it takes.”

uhmtaewoong

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/08/uhm-tae-woong-and-ji-on-bid-farewell-to-the-return-of-superman/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 7

Oh Uhm Tae Wong start to cry again.. :( Ji On ahh.. grow up well. The farewell of Uhm family makes me teary, it reminds me of the day Daehan Minguk Manse leave the show someday.. 

*Sigh* 

I should prepare for the worst from now on. 

Anyway, where's the link? Anybody.. please help. Thanks 

• Like 2

Oh Uhm Tae Wong start to cry again.. :( Ji On ahh.. grow up well. The farewell of Uhm family makes me teary, it reminds me of the day Daehan Minguk Manse leave the show someday.. 

*Sigh* 

I should prepare for the worst from now on. 

Anyway, where's the link? Anybody.. please help. Thanks 

Latest raw episode (full):

http://dramacool.com/the-return-of-superman-episode-103.html

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 2

Aigoo..the triplets have surely grown a lot!!! Daehan's more talkative, Manse's surprisingly subdued in this episode, and Minguk tried to teach the little boy how to ride the tricycle! I actually got teary-eyed during that part.

I'll miss them to bits!!

• Like 2

i salute  the  parents  of  jiohn  on  their  plans of  concentrating  on  their  careers  as  reason  for  leaving  the  show.  at  least they  cannot  be  accused of  exploiting  their  daughter to make a living , ji ohn  is  leaving  the  show when  she  can  talk  and  able  to  get  along  with  other  kids.  remember  how  she  can  only  speak  4  words  clearly  apa, oma, de  and anyo?  now  we  heard  her  voice  though  i  never  heard  her  sing.she    mingles  now  with  other  kids  unlike  the earlier  part  of  the  series  when  she  would  withraw  in  the  company  of  kids  which  even  her  dad  find  disturbing.  

well,  we  should  accept  the  fact  that  sooner  or  later some  of  the  kids  present(the  twins, triplets and  sarang)  would  leave  the  show  to  go  to school  or  their  parents  would  be  so  busy to  appear  in a  tv show.

incidentally,  this  is  not  nitpicking  but  sometimes  i  find  the  twins  sula and su ah  unkempt  and  untidy,  their hair  are  so  unruly  with  all  those  curls .  don't  these kids  have  stylists?  i have  never  seen  the  triplets  ,  sarang  or ji ohn  untidy.  i  hated  the  clown  pants  of  ji  ohn  then  but  she  is kept  well  groomed  by  her parents same  with  sarang  and  most  specially  the  triplets.

• Like 1

Guest wilddove

incidentally,  this  is  not  nitpicking  but  sometimes  i  find  the  twins  sula and su ah  unkempt  and  untidy,  their hair  are  so  unruly  with  all  those  curls .  don't  these kids  have  stylists?  i have  never  seen  the  triplets  ,  sarang  or ji ohn  untidy.  i  hated  the  clown  pants  of  ji  ohn  then  but  she  is kept  well  groomed  by  her parents same  with  sarang  and  most  specially  the  triplets.

Next week he's learning hair styling :)

Another version: 

Uhm Tae Woon leaves 'Superman Is Back' in tears

uhm-tae-woong_1447002580_af_org.jpg

On November 8 airing of KBS 'Superman is Back,' Uhm Tae Woong was seen in tears while filming his last appearance on the show with his daughter, Uhm Ji Ohn.

As it was previously reported, the family revealed that they were leaving the show in order to focus on their main careers while promising the viewers that Uhm Ji Ohn will be raised healthy and upright.

During the airing, the Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter were seen making their way to nursery school where Uhm Ji Ohn faced her crush, Hwijae, once again.

Uhm Tae Woong said on his interview, "I think Ji Ohn grew a lot." When he was asked what kind of father he wants to be for Uhm Ji Ohn, the actor said with his eyes filled with tears, "I want to become a father who can always be trusted. A father that is also a friend. I just want to be a good father in any way possible."

He continued, "I didn't think that I would film a whole lot of footage spending this much time with Ji On, but after spending a two night, three day trip, I realized that each and every one of those moments were precious memories of mine."

In addition to the actor's individual interview, the family sat in front of the camera as they reminisced the six months of being on 'Superman is Back.'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/uhm-tae-woon-leaves-superman-is-back-in-tears

• Like 2

My cute interpretation of these photos:

Daddy Song: I'm handsome.
Minguk: I'm handsome too.

web_3031842966_88a50957.jpg

Daddy Song: But I'm more handsome.
Minguk: NO dad, I think I'm more handsome and cuter than you.

web_3031842966_c5ff6359.jpg

Daddy Song: I have many fans and very famous than you.
Minguk: Weeeh! Do you really wan't to know dad?!

1797444_1650301725218450_967367341793246

Hahaha! I really laugh at myself with my wild thoughts... smileys-smiley-with-sign-215026.gif

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 3

Ohm Jion was my favorite kid on the show. I will miss her a lot. :tears: Don't think that you've won anything special though, nutizens. :angry: I suspect that we'll be seeing her again. Crawl back into your holes until the next time, buttheads. No matter what you do, good, eventually, always overcomes evil... :P

• Like 2

So happy today because TROS will be aired in my country (Indonesia) local TV station RCTI at 14.15pm-15.30 pm (Jakarta local time)

I dunno TROS will be aired from the 1st eps or 34th eps (1st eps of triplets).

We are here really hope that TROS will be subbed not dubbed. Can't wait :)

• Like 3

So happy today because TROS will bdoubtdoubte aired in my country (Indonesia) local TV station RCTI at 14.15pm-15.30 pm (Jakarta local time)

I dunno TROS will be aired from the 1st eps or 34th eps (1st eps of triplets).

We are here really hope that TROS will be subbed not dubbed. Can't wait :)

hello there im from indonesia too :wub: yeah i hope it will be subbed rather than dubbed but i kinda doubt it, cause u know that our international shows are all dubbed and sometimes the sound dont really match with their facial expression :rolleyes:.. hehehehehe 

• Like 1