[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Seo Eon, Seo Jun, and Chu Sarang Have Fun with Face Painting on “Superman Returns”

Seo Eon, Seo Jun, and Chu Sarang Have Fun with Face Painting on “Superman Returns”

On September 6, KBS2‘s “Superman Returns” aired their 94th episode, “The Worth Of Being Together.”

In this episode, Chu Sung Hoon’s daughter Chu Sarang receives a lot of attention for the artwork her father paints onto her face. With colored pens, Chu Sung Hoon draws a lovely butterfly onto Sarang, transforming her into an Amazonian princess.

However, Seo Eon and Seo Jun will cause an uproar of laughter with the paintings their father drew on their faces. Seo Eon is seen sporting a pair of glasses while Seo Joon appears with a mustache and an unibrow. The twins however, not realizing what they look like, have smiles on their faces, causing many viewers to laugh at their cuteness.

Sarang Facepaint 2

Meanwhile, “Superman Returns” airs every Sunday at 4:50 P.M. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/06/seo-eon-seo-jun-and-chu-sarang-have-fun-with-face-painting-on-superman-returns/

• Like 3

e asked the previous narrator when she was his guest- he asked her children if their parents fight a lot and you can she the uncomfortable response of the mom trying to deny in front of filmed tv. I just think it is too much to ask little kids about those questions. Does he even think before he speaks. As a grown man he needs to watch what he say in front of kids and maybe in front of people too regardless if they are closed friend or not. I mean even his wife would be angry if he ask similar type to her let alone others people. His personality is not as nice as other dad I just hope at least the twins dont take after him. 

hi chingu, i can't see any sensible reason on why he has to ask that, i don't find it  cute or funny asking kids about it (if that was his intention) , for sure parents would not be amused, i hope that wont happen again.

Edited by chocomintcandy
  • Like 1

Crayon Pop's Ellin posted a triplets video on her instagram 

10610564_1483616621938359_12113482998366

Too cute I'm going crazy... I don't know if our triplets like Uh-ee... kyaa!

another member Choa also posted a video

Minguk getting some recognition from his favorite artist haha 

Edited by Miree
  • Like 12

Sageuk comebacks of Jang Hyuk, Yoo Ah In, Kim Myung Min and Song Il Gook

Sunday, September 06, 2015 Jang Hyuk | Kim Myung Min | Song Il Gook | Yoo Ah In  .
d6.jpg

Yonhap News - Naver: Jang Hyuk, Yoo Ah In and Song Il Gook are coming back to sageuk

1. [+5,524, -199] It would be funny if they get the triplets to play Jang Yong Sil's child portionㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3,370, -190] Why is it that when Jang Hyuk does a sageuk, I always think of Chuno's Daegil first? Yoo Ah In's amazing at both traditional and contemporary dramas. And you can always trust Kim Myung Min and Song Il Gook's acting

3. [+2,421, -191] Believe in Yoo Ah In!! Excited ♡♡

4. [+2,106, -87] The only problem is deciding which drama to watch first!!

5. [+1,711, -167] You can trust Jang Hyuk. I'm looking forward to 'The Inkeeper'!

6. [+386, -40] Daehan Min Guk and Manse's appa, hit daebak with your drama

7. [+287, -35] That 'Jumong' photo brings so much memories

8. [+280, -42] I recommend cutie Mingukie to play Jang Young Sil's kid version ㅎㅎ

9. [+175, -21] Kim Myung Min and Yoo Ah In in one drama... Couldn't get any better than that. Anticipating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 7

Yup @AppleSidr totally agree with you. This thread has becoming totally toxic and depressing with all the negative comments on certain dads which according to some do not have the acceptable standard to be a good dad/husband or role model.

OMG who are we to judge these people when we hardly knows them in real life. We only see abt 30minutes clips of each family once a week....suddenly we become the expert of their personalities. There are so much positive things about this show so it's really not helping at all by focusing too much on mistakes some of these dads made. They are only human just like us and believe me nobody's perfect... 

Please i'm begging everyone to not too judgemental and harsh when commenting about superman dads. We should be thankfull that they let us share part of their life with us. Let's focus on the good things this show has brought us every week.

Edited by imot
  • Like 6

This show reveals children being children and parents learning to be parents. In the midst of this, they will make mistakes. A little compassion for them would be nice. There is no handbook for parenting. Parenting is really just trial and error. Yes, there are professional recommendations of what parents should do and when a child should be able to do certain things at certain ages. But let’s face it, reality does not work that way because every child is different.

I remember when Sarang and CSH were getting the same criticism that Jion, the twins, and LHJ are getting. In the beginning of the show when Sarang was the youngest on the show at age 2, she was being criticized for being undisciplined, slow to speak, and spoiled. CSH was being criticized for not disciplining her when viewers wanted him to. Two years later, I’d say she turned out pretty well. (I’m pretty sure he disciplined her before SIK joined the show, so let’s not give him all the credit.) She speaks two languages and seems like a good kid. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Children and adults learn at their own pace. It takes time to form new habits, so I wouldn’t write off the twins and LHJ…just because they didn’t learn as quickly as the triplets or LHJ’s parenting isn’t like SIK.  Plus, the twins are so different from the triplets, that who’s to say that SIK’s parenting style would’ve been effective on the twins. One size does not fit all.

LHJ asking the kids who they love more and if their parents fight did not offend me. …..maybe because I remembered being asked those questions as a kid along with my cousins by various aunts and uncles. This is from my personal experience…so I don’t know if this normal or not (although I do remember similar questions being asked on “Dad where are we going” by various people). But, for my family personally, it wasn’t a big deal. If you thought these questions were out of line…then it’s a good thing you didn’t grow up in the US watching Kids say the darnest things.

Then there were all those comments about CSH…. just because he ranked your favorite father last on fashion based on his personal opinion...it is no reason to say he looks like a rapist (no one should ever say that to anyone). It’s just clothes. Plus, he just ranked them from 1st to 4th at the pd’s request, he didn’t even use any rude descriptions. I also don’t think he is that bad of a husband as people make him out to be. He’s not comfortable showing affection to his wife on camera or in public…nothing wrong with that. He does not do it often but there were times that he did show his more affectionate side for Shiho….the banner he prepared underwater, her bday preparation, hugging her when she cried for him during his match. Shiho said he is lacking…..uh I think all wives would say that about their husbands at one point in time. She also said in another interview "Choo Sung Hoon was a man who I couldn't find any fault in. Even when I had an uncomfortable time because of diarrhea, I would tell him and he immediately helped me to recover. More than anything else, I was attracted to his strong and dependable charms."  

From LHJ’s questions and his comparisons of the dads as husbands, paired with CSH’s ranking - It’s ironic the hate that these two received because this forum is constantly comparing the dads and the children with even harsher words than the words that came out of LHJ’s mouth and the ranking of fashion by CSH. The dads need to watch what they say, perhaps we should also do the same – as others have pointed out that some of the comments were uncomfortable to read. Especially, the comment that said CSH looked like a rapist…seriously? This comment was the last straw for me. For such a heart-warming show, the negativity that comes out of it is disappointing to see.

Quote from tripletsfan01 - “These kind of hatred toward little kids are too much people behind the keyboard bashing on other people need to know the consequences of their brutality honesty they need to be put into jail (some people actual suicide for these kind of comments or they form some sort of depression)” – FYI this also applies to adults not just little kids....

People have different opinions and are free to express it. But freedom of speech should not lack kindness, understanding, and respect.  

Chu Sarang and Girls’ Generation to Reunite on “Superman Returns”

Chu Sarang and Girls’ Generation to Reunite on “Superman Returns”

Chu Sarang and Girls’ Generation will be having a reunion! A source from the “Superman Returns” staff spoke to TV Report on September 7 and said, “Last week, we filmed with the members of Girls’ Generation and Chu Sarang. The date of the broadcast has yet to be set.”

Chu Sarang previously met Girls’ Generation last year in March, the girl group having made an appearance on the show then, as well, roughly 18 months ago. At the time, Chu Sarang had particularly warmed up to YoonA, giving kisses to her and no one else.

Anticipation for this new episode is especially high, as this reunion is their first in a long time.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/07/chu-sarang-and-girls-generation-to-reunite-on-superman-returns/

• Like 5

Superman is Back VS Real Man, Sunday entertainment program's battle

15501_1.jpg

KBS 2TV ‘Superman is Back’ ranked top, beating MBC ‘Singing Masks’. This day, ‘1 Night 2 Days season 3’ gave the top place to ‘Real Man Female Soldier Special’. Moreover, ‘Happy Sunday’ was also defeated by ‘Sunday Night’.

According to Nielson Korea, KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday’ broadcasted on September 6th rated 13.8% of national viewer’s rating. It is 0.7% point higher than previous week’s 13.1%, but it failed to get over the great wall of ‘Sunday Night – Real Man Female Soldier Special’.

‘Happy Sunday’ and ‘Sunday Night’ are taking first place each with two programs. ‘Happy Sunday-Superman is Back‘ (14.3%) is ahead of ‘Sunday Night – Singing Masks’ (13.4%), and ‘Sunday Night – Real Man’ (16.5%) beat ‘Happy Sunday – 1 Night 2 Days season 3’ (14.5%).
Especially, even though ‘Superman is Back’ beat strong competitor ‘Singing Masks’, it cannot enjoy the victory. Because program ‘1 Night 2 Days’ was beaten by ‘Real Man’. Whether ‘Happy Sunday’ could take the best title of Sunday afternoon’s entertainment program draws attention. 

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=15501

• Like 5

Guest moonsong85

I've always enjoy visiting this thread to see new pictures of the kids.  I've loved the twins especially Seojun since Day 1 but also thoroughly enjoy watching the triplets plus Sarang and Jion. Lately, however, some are getting too critical and judgmental on the two of the dads, CSH and LHJ.  Different folks, different strokes.  They have different ways of disciplining their own kids and we cannot judge them from the 20 minutes segments that they have from the show. 

I would just like to enjoy the show for what it is...a glimpse into the lives of celebrity dads taking care for 48 hours their cute but sometimes really naughty kids.  Watching them grow up and starting to communicate with their parents and the people around them is so heartwarming. 

I've been reading and lurking on this forum as I have recently become addicted to this show. I fell in love with the triplets the very first time I caught a glimpse of them. It's just sad that some of the comments are way too critical for a show which is meant to feature how dads deal with parenting sans their wives. As mentioned in the above comment, let's just enjoy the show as it is and appreciate these dads efforts for all they can give us. We should at least be thankful to them since they have agreed to show the public their children and how they are growing up...let's keep this thread on a positive note and love each episode as they are...an episode in the lives of these supermen dads with their beloved children.

• Like 5