[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

I really wanted to know what Hwi Jae said to Il Gook when he knew Il Gook would be their bus driver.

And about MinGuk and Sung Hoon... aigooo so adorable together... Not one can resist Ggukie's cute charms.. not even the fierce fighter.

• Like 1

It's hard to give everyone equal air time especially since you have two families that have more than one child so inevitably they'll have more footage to show with the kids playing with one another. That being said Ji-on and Tae-woong are doing well for themselves, even though she doesn't talk yet just words here or there, her adorable little personality comes across quite well and Tae-woong is still getting used to being a father and understanding parenthood, I like that we get to see that side of him that cries at the drop of a hat whenever Ji-on does something. You know I'm surprised the twins didn't cry straight away when they're Dad wasn't there in the cafe with them.
I cracked up at the preview though with Uhm Tae-woong having his own fan-signing lol.

@ tien. Heres the translation from.chinese.

Hj: what's that?

Sik show mingguk decal.

Hj: isn't this for sunscreen?

Sik: u will see (not sure if this is literal translation)

Hj: Looks like a lot of preparation.

Sik sticking the sticker

Hj: R u only sticking minggukie photo? How abt 3of them

Sik: no

Silk took out the message sticker

Hj: what is this?

Sik : got my driving license a few days ago

Hj got a shock n ask: why r u driving here?

Hj ask again: r u driving here?

Sik: yes

Hj: driving this?

Sik:yes

Hj: lets change another bus

Hj: hyung, how long ago did u recieve yr license?

SIk: abt a month.

Hj ask sh: do u want to drive? Sik is driving.

Sh: there' s no photo of ours.

• Like 3

Guest vvpal

The kids are such a delight and they are fast growing up before our eyes. I feel they are like my god children and my friends think I'm crazy :-) 

Do you remember Sarang's constipation problems and obsession with pu-toh (grape)? And now she's grown up enough to be coy/flirting with Man Se. And what about the scene where Appa Hwi Jae cried in front of the windows when both twins had diarrhea? And my oh my, the triplets! I wake up an hour earlier every Monday just so I can watch the raw episode from the night before (even though I don't know Korean) before I go to work because I can't wait for subbed upload later that day.

For now, Ji On is not capturing my heart because her and her dad are not the most vivacious characters. And I find the production extremely sloppy compared to the other families.  Even a visiting guest visiting can be edited to fill 2 episodes, e.g. Uhm Jung Hwa and Cha Tae Hyun.  There's only so much cooking and kids playing in the living room I can handle. I hope they pick up the pace there.

Here're some avatars I created for the kids I love.

rpWDEg

Album: https://flic.kr/s/aHska2JEBu

Guest Tinkiebell

@dinikim and @skyhannah_stv , Do you have any specific questions? The staff is currently busy putting up a How To document together to help members get their way around the new forum. 

Edited by Tinkiebell

Guest bbblyzu3

:o I want to see babies pictures :(

I don't usually post here but I like to hit the reaction button for the babies picture. We don;t have the button anymore :/

Let me put some color here

cr2owner (notmine)

tumblr_nca2lljV371qi92llo1_r1_500.gif

12331_1.jpg

superman-returns.jpg?w=600

Guest vvpal

My friends think I'm crazy for being so in love with these kids. No. I'm not about to kidnap any of them but I do feel like a godma watching them grow up.

I'm particularly excited about the current Jeju Island episodes because all the kids will be together.  Meantime, some of my favorite moments:

1. Sarang's constipation problem and pu-toh (grapes) obsession. I run to my fridge for yogurt whenever I see her eat one. She's grown up so much she's now two/three-timing! He he. Yuto? Manse? Min Gook?

2. Appa Hwi Jae crying in front of the windows when the twins had diarrhea all night.

3. My-oh-my the triplets! I wake up an hour early every Monday just so I can watch the uploaded episode even though it's not subbed because I can't wait for the subbed version that won't come out for another 12 hours.  I enjoy ALL their escapades, but it's Appa Sung Il-Kook's parenting that left the deepest impression. If I have children, I'll let him raise them for me.

4. I just can't get engaged in Ji On and her appa.  I think the production of their portion is sloppy. A guest visiting at home is edited into 2 episodes!  Is Uhm Tae Woong that busy he can't film 48 hours every 3 weeks?  I fast forward their portion.

Here's an avatar I created for my phone screensaver.

Families

Edited by vvpal