[Drama 2014] Tears Of Heaven 천국의 눈물

starlight116

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe. @ggry... there is something to be said for consistency...

BTW, I just put a request on Korean Drama On Air FB page, asking if they will consider subbing it.

I do not know if they would, but it is worth a try.

If anyone is on FB, would be awesome if you "Like" my request, so that they see there is a following

@starlight116, I am not allowed to put links like that here. but if you go on FB and type Korean Drama On Air, you will find their page.
I can PM you also.

Here is their answer this morning:

we can't say for sure, but we will put the drama in consideration, after we watch it in the first several episodes, we will decide whether if we can sub it or not, looking forwards to the first episodes and many thks for your suggestion.

@irilight‌ where is you facebook page

@starlight116, I am not allowed to put links like that here. but if you go on FB and type Korean Drama On Air, you will find their page.

I can PM you also.

Here is their answer this morning:

we can't say for sure, but we will put the drama in consideration, after we watch it in the first several episodes, we will decide whether if we can sub it or not, looking forwards to the first episodes and many thks for your suggestion.

ok

@starlight116, I sent you a PM with answers...   :)

Thank you so much for posting the raw episode from YT.

@jadecloud, I agree.. That would be a good question to ask the uploader.

I watched the raw episode this morning, and I am so much into this drama. Captivated from ep. 1. None of that slow buildup we see in so many drama. I do not want to say more and give spoilers, so I will wait until others have had the chance to watch it.

Now, I can barely wait for the next episode

Below are some screencaps that are not spoilers

TOH-1-1_zps49dd8057.jpg

TOH-1-3_zpsd4c47947.jpg

TOH-1-4_zpsd2505431.jpg

MBN is haphazard as usual.
After watching E01, I found that their E01 text preview had a mistake,
it's probably a mistake in editing, and they had included info on scenes that are in E02.

In case there's anyone who hasn't watched it yet, I've put my comments on E01 in spoiler.
I'll remove the spoiler after E02 airs.

Time to remove the spoiler tags.

Anyway, that director of the orphanage should be reported to the authorities.
The horrible chap is unfit to run an orphanage.
When CY's grandaunt (EJ) came and he tried to talk her into letting CY be adopted by the rich couple,
he actually lied to EJ that CY's happy about it, making use of the scene of CY and ST playing happily
with the fireflies downstairs as 'proof' (he told her to look).

BTW, the actors and actress listed as making a special appearance in TOH
are the ones playing the director of the orphanage, and the rich couple who wanted to adopt CY.

In terms of timeline, the start of the ep is from when EJ was sending CY to the orphanage.
So when the fire at the orphanage broke out, it's already one year after.

Incidentally, ST's name (Seong Tan) also means 'Christmas'.
ST has seafood allergy.
The poor boy ended up in hospital with an allergic reaction when he ate the deep fried prawn to please HJ.

I must say, HJ is one basket case after her son GH died in the car accident,
and borderline psycho in forcing ST to live as GH.

Chairman Lee sure is on the ball.
DY and HJ had yet to inform him they had adopted ST but he already knows.
He thinks they're nuts to do it.

I liked how DY put that horrible orphanage director in his place when he was way too eager to get $$$.
And he stood up to his father too (the scene when Chairman Lee popped in on the dinner and sent the dishes crashing to the floor).
His old high school friend HT was impressed (He was referring to the Chairman as being like a 'tiger').
We can see why later when Pres. Jin screams and throws stuff at him for fooling around with women and neglecting work.

Pres. Jin sure is frisky.
He was talking about a younger sibling for HU (his younger son) when he was cuddling MJo.

Between the 2 grandpas, I prefer Chairman Lee.
Pres. Jin is kind of on the nasty side (the way he treated that sales girl at their department store).

So far, we don't see the heartless, vicious side of SG yet.
That'll come tonight.
All we see is that she's stuck with a useless, philandering husband,
and she has to go get rid of the women herself.

@irilight and @valsava

I noticed when I was downloading E01 that the number of people downloading it is almost twice that of TFB's usual number.
It's almost the same as the highest number I ever saw for all 54 eps of TFB.
So, this drama has a whole lot more people watching.

Archived