[Drama 2014] Tears Of Heaven 천국의 눈물

starlight116

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet more cast info.
3 more actresses, all in their late 20s.
There's no mention of which character they're playing though.

Time to play Spot HT's E01 Mistress? ;)
She's one of them.

1) Lee Malg-eum (27)

KcNYaGN.jpg

2) Seo Yoon-ah (26)

nj8zNrJ.jpg

3) Joo Min-ha (28)

JZPottK.jpg

Here're the pictures for the supporting cast actor and actress I mentioned earlier but didn't post their pics then.

Cho Ryeon

1eNT4bu.jpg

Yun Sang Hun (real son of the actor, Park Keun Hyeong, who plays President Jin in TOH)

VI6VOQ2.jpg

@badsmuler, thank you so much for letting us know of the ratings....

@florence99 - welcome to TOH thread

Watching ep.2.

OMG, someone please call Child Protective Services... HJ is an unfit mother.  One would think that after she had experienced the loss of her child she would be so grateful for this new boy, (whom she and her husband forced to come into their home). But no.. She never thinks of his needs, only of her selfish needs and what she wants from him. She never thinks how lonely he is in her home. She hits him non-stop. Now she did not allow him to see his only friend in the world, who is in the hospital. And then proceeded to tear her photos to shreds and then locked him up in the cellar. She never, not for one split second, puts herself in his shoes. What a mother !

ah... now I remember where I have seen Park Jung-Soo before. She was in Word from a Kind Heart...!

I did not understand what the argument between SG, HT and MJo was about. And the argument between SG and Pres.Jin? Enough for her to withhold his medicine, and have him die?  And then she proceeded to reducing her MIL to nothing? Tables are surely turned on this MIL  I did not understand what she told MIL to make her stop resisting the "new order of power" in the household.  How doe her husband allow it? And what was she saying to MIL about the uncle?  Is he the real heir to Shinderella?  I hope so...!  Omo.. vicious woman. It's man slaughter, for Heavens' sake, and she is not batting an eyelash. No remorse at all.

I thought the movement to present day with Hong Ah-Reum was abrupt. One day she is getting dressed, and from her burn scars, we know who she is.

oh.. Next episode Seo Joon-Young will appear.. Looks like HJ is still forcing him to play an instrument, or did he get used to it by now?

@ggry, thank you so much for all new info...  So glad to see ratings going up. I'd be so happy if it surpasses 5%!

these are good ratings, right?  I mean, I have seen ratings for cable drama where there are less than 1%!

@ggry, thank you for casting updates. Not familiar with all these names.

Yun Sang Hun - it is his first drama.. He has been in some good films until now.
But I am a bit confused about his role as (son of Park Keun Hyeong, who plays President Jin). All these time, when they were talking about "samchon" - I thought they were referring to Jin Hyun-Woong played by In Gyo-Jin. We even saw MJo holding his photo. Now there is a third brother who will by vying for power?

Also with your permission, I'll put the ratings update on Korean Drama Library page for the drama. I think it is a good start, right?

Also, I thought they had finished filming and are in post production, so how can they be adding cast members now?  scratching my head..

irilight said: @ggry, thank you so much for all new info...  So glad to see ratings going up. I'd be so happy if it surpasses 5%!

these are good ratings, right?  I mean, I have seen ratings for cable drama where there are less than 1%!

Yun Sang Hun - it is his first drama.. He has been in some good films until now.
But I am a bit confused about his role as (son of Park Keun Hyeong, who plays President Jin). All these time, when they were talking about "samchon" - I thought they were referring to Jin Hyun-Woong played by In Gyo-Jin. We even saw MJo holding his photo. Now there is a third brother who will by vying for power?

Also with your permission, I'll put the ratings update on Korean Drama Library page for the drama. I think it is a good start, right?

Also, I thought they had finished filming and are in post production, so how can they be adding cast members now?  scratching my head..

irilight said:
I did not understand what the argument between SG, HT and MJo was about. And the argument between SG and Pres.Jin? Enough for her to withhold his medicine, and have him die?  And then she proceeded to reducing her MIL to nothing? Tables are surely turned on this MIL  I did not understand what she told MIL to make her stop resisting the "new order of power" in the household.  How doe her husband allow it? And what was she saying to MIL about the uncle?  Is he the real heir to Shinderella?  I hope so...!  Omo.. vicious woman. It's man slaughter, for Heavens' sake, and she is not batting an eyelash. No remorse at all.

I thought the movement to present day with Hong Ah-Reum was abrupt. One day she is getting dressed, and from her burn scars, we know who she is.

@ggry, thank you so much for all new info...  So glad to see ratings going up. I'd be so happy if it surpasses 5%!

me too

@Jackie1048, welcome to TOH thread    :)

@ggry, thank you so much for explaining more about those discussions, and letting us know about that background of the Jin's family. What a colorful family it is indeed. Now I understand the new world order in that family.  I wonder if HU will have enough power to fight that evil woman.

So JI is the biological daughter of HT? Do we know who's her mom?

@ggry, @valsava, @starlight116, @Suchadiva42, @Jackie1048, @thunderman1,  and any lurkers who are willing to help -

Korean Drama Library had released a 2nd subbed segment of ep 1. I think they are still teasing us with segments, still not sure if to sub it.  Pleases, lets continue to thank them for the new segment and urge them to sub the drama.

From my experience, once they decide to sub it, they are fast. I think they have still not made up their mind about this drama.

Please thank them for the new subbed segment, and urge them to continue subbing the drama.

http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.com/2014/10/tears-of-heaven-korean-drama-engsub.html

Archived