[Drama 2014] Tears Of Heaven 천국의 눈물

starlight116

@ggry, thank you for bringing us news, and good news at that...

wow. I am so impressed. I do not think I have heard of any drama that had been completed production pre-screening!  Have you?    I am even more eager to learn now the number of episodes..

And yey..so happy to hear it is a weekend drama and not a weekly drama!

Oct. 11 is not far away

I see that AsianWiki added a poster, but did not change the info they had, yet..

Tears_Of_Heaven-tp_zps20b7a9b1.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ggry said:

@irilight, @valsava, @badsmuler, @starlight116,

FINALLY! The broadcast date and time has been confirmed.
I saw it in an article (online Korean media) that came out just about an hour ago.
The 1st line of the article goes --

MBN 특별기획 드라마 ‘천국의 눈물’이 오는 10월 11일 오후 6시 10분으로 방송 시간을 전격 확정지었다.
MBN special drama 'Tears of Heaven' coming on the 11th of October at 6:10pm, broadcast time suddenly confirmed.

Looks like MBN decided to stick to the previous 11th Oct (Sat) date after all.
In this case, it's a weekend drama. @irilight, we got our wish  :)
True to MBN form, no mention of number of eps! :))

Anyway, according to the article, the 6:10pm broadcast time is supposed to be unconventional.
Filming had actually started in July so they won't have to be busy chasing the broadcast schedule. 
With sufficient preparation time and the leisurely shoot time,
MBN is gunning for a glowing report that TOH is more well-made.  
Essentially, they're aiming for a masterpiece.
Apparently, filming of the drama has been completed ahead of the broadcast
and it's now in post-production.
So, TOH is a '100% pre-produced drama'.

Looks like MBN is pulling out all the stops for their return to producing dramas. 
I like the fact that they've completed the drama.
The quality would then be more consistent as the later eps are not a rushed job.

irilight said: @ggry, thank you for bringing us news, and good news at that...

wow. I am so impressed. I do not think I have heard of any drama that had been completed production pre-screening!  Have you?    I am even more eager to learn now the number of episodes..

And yey..so happy to hear it is a weekend drama and not a weekly drama!

Oct. 11 is not far away

I see that AsianWiki added a poster, but did not change the info they had, yet..

Looks like it's all set.
MBN has updated the broadcast info on their page.

TOH will air on Saturday and Sunday at 6:20pm (KST),
starting from the 11th October.

Strangely, still no word on number of eps.

@ggry... I went back and looked at past articles about this show. I see that Seo Joon-Young and Hong Ah-Reum were only confirmed on August 12 - so I am surprised that they already finished shooting the drama and are in post production. Makes me think that they either had a really intense shooting, or that indeed there fewer episodes than we think?

In the meantime, In Gyo-In tied the knot this weekend with actress So Yi-Hyun.

so-yi-hyun-in-kyo-jin-5.jpg
More on Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/04/so-yi-hyun-and-in-kyo-jin-share-photos-from-beautiful-wedding-day-reveal-future-plans-for-children/

irilight said:
@ggry... I went back and looked at past articles about this show. I see that Seo Joon-Young and Hong Ah-Reum were only confirmed on August 12 - so I am surprised that they already finished shooting the drama and are in post production. Makes me think that they either had a really intense shooting, or that indeed there fewer episodes than we think?

Archived