[Drama 2014] Tears Of Heaven 천국의 눈물

starlight116

ggry said: @irilight and @valsava

I noticed when I was downloading E01 that the number of people downloading it is almost twice that of TFB's usual number.
It's almost the same as the highest number I ever saw for all 54 eps of TFB.
So, this drama has a whole lot more people watching.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to add.
The reason why DY and HJ were so bent on adopting ST is because
HJ had a hysterectomy, so she can't have any children anymore.
This was mentioned in the conversation they had with the Jins at the dinner table
after they returned to the Lees' home from GH's memorial service.

ggry said: @irilight and @valsava

I noticed when I was downloading E01 that the number of people downloading it is almost twice that of TFB's usual number.
It's almost the same as the highest number I ever saw for all 54 eps of TFB.
So, this drama has a whole lot more people watching.

@ggry,  I'm a lil confused did Ej have another child after giving birth to Cy or is the other lil girl her step-daughter or was she even the presidents daughter..?  So Ej daughter the one she's loving with has a crush on the boy e son while he has a crush on CY..  

@suchadiva42, hi...   :-h
So wonderful you are joining us....!

@ggry, @valsava, @starlight116, @suchadiva42

Great News....  :)]

Korean Drama Library aka Korean Drama on Air has agreed to sub it, and already started subbing ep. 1.
From past experience with them, they work fast, and will catch up soon.
I think I will wait to catch up on ep. 2 when they subb it - Hopefully within a few days.

BUT - they are doing it as a trial. They want to see that people really want this drama.  So PLEASE put a comment of thank you and that you do want to see this drama.

They need to see positive reaction.  I hope everyone says thank you to them, including lurkers. It takes less than a minute, and will ensure we will be able to enjoy this drama subbed

I will take this down soon,so make sure you copy it.

http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.com/2014/10/tears-of-heaven-korean-drama-engsub.html?showComment=1413147931869#c5357663876161626784

valsava said: @ggry,  I'm a lil confused did Ej have another child after giving birth to Cy or is the other lil girl her step-daughter or was she even the presidents daughter..?  So Ej daughter the one she's loving with has a crush on the boy e son while he has a crush on CY..  

Archived