[Drama 2014] Tears Of Heaven 천국의 눈물

starlight116

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Everyone, any idea how many episodes? writer? director?

Still very little is known about this drama...

Lets all send subbing requests to the "Big 3" in the meantime.

I suggest to use both English and Hangul titles when requesting this drama:  We need to generate many of these for them to consider... So I hope everyone submits them

Tears of Heaven - 천국의 눈물

1. Drama Fever Title Request Form

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

2. Viki Title Request Form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

3. Kdrama.com (soon to be called Soompi TV)

Suggest a new title by writing to Customer Service

https://www.kdrama.com/en/support

There're actually a number of articles on MBN.
Just that it's all in Korean.

This article from 5 Sept 2014 --

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=1173831&year=2014

is on the veteran cast members -- Yoon Da Hun, Lee Jong Won and Kim Yeo Jin.
The picture in the article shows, from left to right, Yoon Da Hun, Kim Yeo Jin and Lee Jong Won.

I'm not exactly fluent in Korean, but here's a rough translation of the character synopsis that these 3 veteran cast members will be playing.

(1) Yoon Da Hun 
Yoon plays Jin Hyeon Tae.
The son of a wealthy family which owns a department store, he's also the husband of Yu Seon Gyeong (played by Park Ji Yeong).
He's soft-hearted, sympathetic, and accused of being a womaniser, but in fact, he says he merely has an infinite weakness for women, 
the excuse of a free spirit of a complete romancist.

Viewers can look forward to Yoon's portrayal of a confident and family-oriented father and husband.

(2) Lee Jong Won
Lee plays Lee Do Yeob.
He's a poker face who's good at concealing his feelings.
A 2nd generation chaebol, he's usually civil.
Although he's well-mannered, if anyone were to harm his family, he changes 180 degrees.
He's the adoptive father of Lee Gi Hyeon (played by Seo Joon-young),
and an old high school friend of Jin Hyeon Tae.

Viewers can look forward to the extreme tension from the cool-headed reversal of personality.

(3) Kim Yeo Jin
Kim will be playing Ban Hye Jeong.
She's Lee Do Yeob's wife and the adoptive mother of Lee Gi Hyeon.
Although she's admired for being an elegant figure and for having a refined air,
underneath, she's a person who's marked by obsession and jealousy.
Behind the warm smile that you see, is the hidden viciousness that is her true colours.

Viewers are to focus their attention on her transformation.

@ggry !  I am so glad to see you here   :-h    :)

Thank you for all the info and goodies...  I am grateful for you sharing with us your wealth of knowledge and resources.     :)

@ggry, I just looked for One Day Suddenly.. Not finding it out yet, at least not with Eng sub.

OMG... I love the teaser.!  I had no idea all these talented actors will be in this drama..Why are they not mentioned on any site!   :((

Yoon Joo Sung 

ep7yoonjusang.jpg

Park Keun-Hyeong

93904965.jpg

Lee Han-Wi

?c=isi&im=%2F2542%2F73182542%2Fpics%2F29

@ggry, thank you so much for the character descriptions you offered...!

I look forward to this drama even more, as I see this cast.

@ggry , @starlight116 -  AsianWiki has the the start date as Oct. 28th.  Daily drama 9:45 KST.

@ggry, I actually just started watching an older drama with Lee Jong-won -  "Pure Heart" which was recommended by a FB friend.  (@valsava, Pure Heart actually also has Ryu Jin and Son Tae-Young, so -  Into the Flames was their reunion....! I had no idea at the time)

Archived