Lee Chae Mi 이채미 (Child Actress)

akinahana89

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I missed her so badly :x sorry @irilight, i was totally unaware that you mentioned me here.. i don't know if he is the PD, i saw the pic on facebook :D 
I have still yet to watch Golden Rainbow, i knew her role was short but didn't know it was only one episode :( she is definitely more hardworking than me haha.. hope she doesn't get sick.. 
these are from JGWorld - a serie by Lee Jun Ki for fan service purposes - behind-the-scenes of TW :x 
uf9mf.gif
uf9p9.gif

@petito, no worries, my friend...yes,she was only in one episode but given lots of time in that episode... and the same nasty man from Two Weeks tormented her here again..

Thank you so much for the gifs!

I miss her too..... thank you @akinahana89 for photos...I loved esp.the top one...

Guess what...I am finding that in fact there is category for child actor awards.. in fact - two of them... one for child actor, and one for child actress...

I am watching now a couple of drama with lots of kids - until the adult actors show up.. (The Firstborn, The Golden Rainbow...) and I was looking one of them up  - Oh Jae-Moo won - and found out that he did win  best child actor in 2010...

Here's the video of his win..I pray that this year, we will see Lee Chae-Mi winning on the podium..

More info on Lee Chae-Mi upcoming drama

New drama "Kind Words" starting Dec. 2nd.

Lee Chae-Mi  will be playing daughter of actors Lee Sang-woo and Han Hye-jin, in an unhappy marriage...(he cheats too...)

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Kind_Words-cast.html

sigh...hope we get to see her lovely smile and not only angst...

but the good news, is I would imagine that with this role, she'd be in for the duration of the drama...

It's good that she's getting a variety of roles though. Despite her illness in Two Weeks, her character was pretty much all smiles and laughter. It would be excellent if she could portray angst as well. It would show how diverse and talented she is. :) Of course, it would break my heart to see her crying all the time, so I hope for happiness for her character in the drama too.

I was finally able to watch the 1st ep of Golden Rainbow.. She was adorable as always. This drama is seriously a tear-jerking one but I only cried in her scenes, her crying really makes me weak :( This new drama seems like a heavy genre too, she seems to like heavy roles just like someone ;)) I can't wait to watch her again, we are lucky that she doesn't let us miss her for long :)

‘Two Weeks’ Lee Joongi’s daughter Lee Chaemi, “Lee Joongi over Ryu Sooyoung”
201311241621211114_1.jpg

Child star Lee Chaemi revealed her affection for actor Lee Joongi.

On the 24th Nov episode of MBC ‘Section TV’, the interview with three child stars Jung Yun Seok, Lee Chaemi and Choi Ro Woon was broadcasted.

On this day, Lee Chaemi who starred with Lee Joongi and Ryu Sooyoung in MBC drama ‘Two Weeks’ was asked which of them was nicer to her, to which she chose Lee Joongi.

Lee Chaemi said, “Lee Joongi appa was nicer to me. He danced in front of me to entertain me and also bought presents for me.”

Translated by daegorr
Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201311241621211114&ext=na

petito said: ‘Two Weeks’ Lee Joongi’s daughter Lee Chaemi, “Lee Joongi over Ryu Sooyoung”

hild star Lee Chaemi revealed her affection for actor Lee Joongi.

On the 24th Nov episode of MBC ‘Section TV’, the interview with three child stars Jung Yun Seok, Lee Chaemi and Choi Ro Woon was broadcasted.

On this day, Lee Chaemi who starred with Lee Joongi and Ryu Sooyoung in MBC drama ‘Two Weeks’ was asked which of them was nicer to her, to which she chose Lee Joongi.

Lee Chaemi said, “Lee Joongi appa was nicer to me. He danced in front of me to entertain me and also bought presents for me.”

Translated by daegorr
Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201311241621211114&ext=na

Don't forget that Lee Chae-Mi's new drama,  "Kind Words" aka "Warm Words" starts this coming Monday.

I look forward to that.. so far, her image was not even released on the teasers.. only the 4 main actors..

The Press conference is scheduled for Friday 11/29 at 2:00PM Korea Time.

You can watch the Press Conference Live  

Thank you @irilight for the info.. wow so soon and another drama !!

Btw, the present LJK bought her is the huge teddy bear posted before :) And he tweeted about that news above saying "our Soojin, is there anything you can't do? " Agree she is most talented child i have seen in dramaland :x

Archived