Lee Chae Mi 이채미 (Child Actress)

akinahana89

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest weijiji

She's the cutest thing ever, oh my goodness.Every time she was on the screen of Two Weeks, I just want to reach out and pat her head oh my god I just /melts into a puddle of tears

Ah yes, me too!! if she was a thumbelina  I could put her in my pocket to take everywhere with me :x I'm in search of new pictures!

Hello.... new on this thread and loving it....

@petito, thank you for letting us know of this thread....

@akinahana89.. thank you for starting this thread....

I nominate it to the position of the cutest most adorable thread on Soompi... awww..just Daebak....

a fan made poster...

657.jpg

By the way, little Lee Chae-Mae will be in a new drama, "Golden Rainbow" that will start in about two weeks....

Unfortunately (for us, fans) she will only be in the beginning as the child actress...

Here is an article about it,  and you can see her photo in the script reading.

By the way, actor Jo Min-Ki, who played the nasty Moon Il-Seok is also cast in Golden Rainbow...

Gold Rainbow lines up a who’s who of dramaland’s child actors

rainbow_6.jpg

Read full article on Dramabeans.

wooww thanks for the news @irilight. I will surely check that drama only and solely because of her!! Ahh I got so excited  <:-P \:D/

@petito
Thank you so much for all those photos! She really melts my heart!! :x :x :x

@irilight
Yes, I figured Chae Mi will only be towards the beginning of the drama, which is unfortunately, but being able to see her portraying a new role is better than none at all. :) I am still excited at being able to see her again as I know she will continue to excel, bring a smile to our faces, and warmth to our hearts. :D

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Park Ha Sun and Lee Chae Mi, Birthday Party with Mom and Daughter of "Two Weeks"

ACTRESS PARK HA SUN AND CHILD ACTRESS LEE CHAE MI SHARED A PHOTO THEY TOOK TOGETHER AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY.

114257-park-ha-sun-and-lee-chae-mi-birthPark Ha Sun and Lee Chae Mi, Birthday Party with Mom and Daughter of ‘Two Weeks’

Actress Park Ha Sun and child actress Lee Chae Mi took a picture together at a birthday party.

On October 20th, Park Ha Sun uploaded a photo onto her Me2day with the words, "'Mom! What do you want for your birthday?' 'I only need you. Thank you, Chae Mi'" and revealed the conversation that went back and forth between her and Lee Chae Mi.

She also wrote, "The daughter I missed... Soo Jin!"

MBC's drama "Two Weeks" was recently concluded, in which Park Ha Sun played the role of Seo In Hye, the lead male actor Jang Tae Sun's (played by Lee Joon Ki) former lover. In the drama, Lee Chae Mi played their daughter Seo Soo Jin, and that's how their relationship came to be about.

In the published photo, Park Ha Sun and Lee Chae Mi are both smiling brightly at the camera and making "V"s with their fingers. It was so nice to see the two still in a great relationship despite the drama having come to an end. We hope that their off-camera relationship lasts a long, long time.

Photo credit: Park Ha Sun's Me2day

sr: kpopstarz

Archived