P R O F I L E

Name: 이채미
Profession: Actress
Birth Date: June 23, 2006
Birthplace: Pajoo, Gyunggi-do, South Korea
Star Sign: Cancer
Talent Agency: Mari Entertainment

D R A M A S

Drama Special Season 2: Sorry I'm Late (KBS2, 2011)
Still You (SBS, 2012)
Cruel Palace - War of Flowers (JTBC, 2013)
Crazy Love (tvN, 2013)
Two Weeks (MBC, 2013)
Gold Rainbow (MBC, 2013)
One Warm Word (SBS, 2013)
Come! Jang Bo Ri (MBC, 2014)
Nine Boy (2014)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest petito

Aww so sweet of you to open a Lee Chae-mi thread :x Since she is the apple of our eyes all I could talk about her everywhere whenever I want. But she deserved a thread! :) I watched all Lee Jun ki dramas and movies but I swear he didn't have chemistry as much as he did with this cutie cute girl :x And their bts relationship was adorable too. Even his twitter avatar is of her and him together. Now off to find her pictures :)

petito said: Aww so sweet of you to open a Lee Chae-mi thread :x Since she is the apple of our eyes all I could talk about her everywhere whenever I want. But she deserved a thread! :) I watched all Lee Jun ki dramas and movies but I swear he didn't have chemistry as much as he did with this cutie cute girl :x And their bts relationship was adorable too. Even his twitter avatar is of her and him together. Now off to find her pictures :) I have never had a child star catch my attention and hold onto it as much as precious Lee Chae Mi. She was truly my most favorite in Two Weeks and I always eagerly awaited for and anticipated her scenes so I could see her brilliant smile and adorable face. I agree that Lee Jun Ki had wonderful chemistry with her. They seem to adore each other to pieces and that makes it so squeal worthy for me. At seven years of age, she is truly such a remarkable actress already and she will have a bright future ahead of her. I definitely want to keep my eyes on her and thought she, like all the other talented stars, deserve a thread of her own as well. :D

P.S. Yes, I also flinched when I saw her star sign. LOL.

Guest petito

BTIqAHvCEAAhpkw.jpg
This is the letter she wrote to her daddy Jun-ki, her hand-writing is adorable :)
it basically says:
Junki appa, please be careful while shooting, I'm happy to have met you as your daughter Soo-Jin, I love you.  (I don't remember exactly but it was something like this)
She is so thoughtful too, she knows he is shooting dangerous scene, I love this girl :x
she had one letter for PHS too but I'm not sure if I can find it in Two Weeks thread. but I'll try :)

Archived