[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

valsava said: When Jh expose Sh dirty deeds to his mom I think she will be shock but I don't think she will let Jh put her out for all the sht Sh knows about them and what they done. I look for her to keep Sh there just to taunt her like what Sh was doing to her she's going to treat Sh real bad. Jh mother will be calling Sa all kind of awful names. 

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LdyGmerm................. Your magic is always fine with me thanks. 
They are all sitting together and the aunt is making remarks about them and YS is all embarrassed.  Her brother says something and the cousin has her say something and YS says something and then JW. I think they told him to move in instead of living in the hotel. They seem happy that he may have agreed.

Well what do you know if he moves in we would have to look at more of them staring at each other with googly eyes those laser beam eyes, I tell you we might go blind watching them two hopefully the aunt will take pity on us the viewers and have them to do the do.:))

I knew she would try something like that to seek Jh pity In the preview shows Sh walking the road that Jh travel on trying to kill herself I don't know if she walks out in front of his car or somebody.
Kh go and apologize to Ys why you know better then your wife. I know he must be feeling how his mom and wife destroyed his life. 

Regardless of how jh feels he is just as guilty for selling out his love for the crap he has. I just laughed my big butt off at that as he realizes all the good things he had going have burned and left him being the husband to a murderer!

I find it so funny that SH has the nerve to say she did not tell because she was scared!!!!. That it was an accident.. that she is weary!!! LMAO at JH telling her she thinks she is weary.. YS is the one that should be weary having lost her mother,her dream and her man not to mention her son and her life basically because of SH killing her mother and framing her.. LMAO.. I know at that moment as he looked at her he wanted to put his hands around her neck...

YEAH Dude...!!! this is what you married and you lost the best thing of your life.. no tears now.. cause your choices brought you to this place.. *Screaming* at the preview of him apologizing to YS.. a little too late after everything SH and JH has done to her and said to her.

SH really has the nerve to say  things like she is a victim too.. ??? HOW???When?? Where?? and in What dream state is she a victim...??because if we go back 105 episodes.. it would seem that YS's mother was a victim of murder, YS was a victim of theft and a framing of murder... SH??? NOT a Victim from what I remember...

This woman asking JH to hear her out.. you don't want him to abandon you now!!! When he knows you are a. a murderer b. finally a thief ??? He already knew what type of lier she was so I am surprised it took him that long to finally get it in his head that no one was lying on SH that she did all that they said she did.. lmao @ him being thick headed....

Her telling YS in the preview that she can't be without him.. the problem with that was he was never hers to begin with.. she stole him from someone else and he just tolerated her, but she and he are stuck with one another now.. because he can never go back and she can never undo what she did.

I am sure his mother has to wonder where he is and why he is not answering his phone... I am also sure SH is not going to tell her what the issue is.. idiot.. I want to see him tell his mother... what SH did..

JH wants her to turn her self in.. he can forget that.. she is never going to do that.. and she will drag him down with her if he tries to make her.. I look to her to try and blackmail him if he even tries to take her to the police and he will not do it.. especially if she is faking being hurt to gain sympathy.. both of them are going to go down...

@LdyGmerm............. KUDOS FOR THE POST ABOVE................ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
How in the hell is she the victim.

1. he aunt told her daughter that she found it fun to tread on SH when she is free. YS’s cousin also told her mother that she will give SH the death stare when she is free too but she cannot do it obviously since people are looking. She told her mother to be careful not to look obvious in front of others. The aunt said she knows since she watched a lot of detective movie and had to conceal her identity to take action. YS’s cousin praised her mother for knowing that. They noticed SH running down the corridor and wondered what she is up to.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          LMAO:  What is the Aunt playing now do she thinks she a detective or something she act like she would be the one to do the interrogation.  You Go Aunt Give SH Hell. lol 

Guest atomickitty

Boy o boy.. these crazy britches in Kdrama. I love how they lose their minds when they get caught and try to act like they are the victim. It's like.. really? Are you serious? How skewed must your world view be if you think you can steal someones design, kill their mother, frame them for the murder, marry their boyfriend, raise their child.. and still consider yourself to be the wronged party. Every time she tells YS that YS must stop and is YS going to keep stirring trouble.. I am like britch.. really? I haven't watched 110 yet but I'm ready for more of SH acting like everyone should feel bad because it's been so hard hiding the fact that she's a thief and a murderer.

atomickitty said: Boy o boy.. these crazy britches in Kdrama. I love how they lose their minds when they get caught and try to act like they are the victim. It's like.. really? Are you serious? How skewed must your world view be if you think you can steal someones design, kill their mother, frame them for the murder, marry their boyfriend, raise their child.. and still consider yourself to be the wronged party. Every time she tells YS that YS must stop and is YS going to keep stirring trouble.. I am like britch.. really? I haven't watched 110 yet but I'm ready for more of SH acting like everyone should feel bad because it's been so hard hiding the fact that she's a thief and a murderer.

Did she really think he would forgive her after what's she's done. Sh killed Jh son's grandmother then turned his son's mother into a murderer and all is forgiving because she loves him that not love that's and obsession to have somebody else life and she thinks it's love. Not only did she turned this man life upside down but lied all along the way she had lied so much until by now she don't know what lies have she told. Jh sitting in that position Sh is a burden too his position. Ys should have told her don't try that sht again because you won't die she has to suffer just like I (Ys) did     

Yeah.. SH thinks he should forgive and forget.. that she murdered someone and that someone was his child's grandmother.. in her mind she was a victim and it was an accident so brush it under the rug honey and forgive me.. she has been lying and stealing and cheating for so long that she does not know what is real or not and what is right or wrong. She will never turn herself in unless something drastic happens or they get evidence showing her coming out of the house or the murder weapon.

My question to you guys is this.. her father hid the scissors under the cabinet at the old house.. are they still there?.. I do not remember seeing him remove them.

Its funny the evil ppl are always slapping, putting their hands on ppl, grabbing by the collar, arm grabbing, If that Sht happened here there would be some major a@@ whooping, we don't play that in America. You hurt someone in our family we kill you, lol not let u walk free lmao

Yeah.. SH thinks he should forgive and forget.. that she murdered someone and that someone was his child's grandmother.. in her mind she was a victim and it was an accident so brush it under the rug honey and forgive me.. she has been lying and stealing and cheating for so long that she does not know what is real or not and what is right or wrong. She will never turn herself in unless something drastic happens or they get evidence showing her coming out of the house or the murder weapon.

My question to you guys is this.. her father hid the scissors under the cabinet at the old house.. are they still there?.. I do not remember seeing him remove them. 
I see Jh isn't letting his mom press the issue about Es he told his mom to let him stay over with his mom. Jh must be feeling like crap he's been having his son around the women that did all this he's going to have to tell his mom at some point when Es isn't coming back home and Ys should make it known that Es will not be coming back until they get rid of her and never to allow her child around the the crazy delusional witch.
Also as far as I know the they hadn't been removed.  

Oh that's what I forgot to mention, Did anyone notice the way Jw and Sh was looking at each other at the hospital in the Chairman room.  :-t  They can't take to much of this and I can't take to much of it also.
Writer gives us a break get it over with already. I don't think the boyfriend would mind a little kiss just a peck to put poor Jw fire out.    

Archived