[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

Guest atomickitty

Hello. Back again. I took a hiatus from all dramas for the past 2 months but I'm back for more torture and hair pulling and yelling at the screen. Hello to all my chingus. This is the only drama I was keeping an eye on on my hiatus. It is similar to Ice Adonis ( people in Ice Adonis are better looking in my opinion ;) ) but there's enough of a difference to keep me interested. Can anyone recommend what daily dramas I should watch? Please PM me if you want. I really appreciate it. I just finished watching episode 91. Things are really heating up. I wonder how many episodes this will have. Am tired of SH walking around like she owns the place. And when she gets paid back for her evil she actually says 'how dare you'. What do you mean how dare you? All the horrible things you've done, you're going to stand there and say how dare you? Every time she says that, I want to pop her inflatable tube lips with a needle. She makes me so angry.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atomickitty said: Hello. Back again. I took a hiatus from all dramas for the past 2 months but I'm back for more torture and hair pulling and yelling at the screen. Hello to all my chingus. This is the only drama I was keeping an eye on on my hiatus. It is similar to Ice Adonis ( people in Ice Adonis are better looking in my opinion ;) ) but there's enough of a difference to keep me interested. Can anyone recommend what daily dramas I should watch? Please PM me if you want. I really appreciate it. I just finished watching episode 91. Things are really heating up. I wonder how many episodes this will have. Am tired of SH walking around like she owns the place. And when she gets paid back for her evil she actually says 'how dare you'. What do you mean how dare you? All the horrible things you've done, you're going to stand there and say how dare you? Every time she says that, I want to pop her inflatable tube lips with a needle. She makes me so angry.

@atomickitty. Welcome back from the hiatus,  
@LdyGmerm, I living for the day all them are in handcuffs. I really waiting for Jh to find out what his Mom did in regards to Ys sentencing.
This episode was a whooper, Sh has gotten a hold to the cd with the chairman and Jh. Looks like it was stolen from them. She trying to use it to keep her marriage. What get's me is that none of them never thought they would be found out.
As for as Gn goes she will team up with Sh and put Jw in a spot to where he would lose everything. The only way he could survive is to marry her. I look for her to do some serious damage while the chairman is in a coma. Especially now since the chairman can't speak for her. Poor Jw is like a commodity in her book.
I'm thinking as far as the chairman killing Jh father we still don't know I'm wondering if she got the facts wrong. I thought the company belonged to Jw parents how did it become Jh father's company. Someone help me out.         

Guest colleenfh

@atomickitty
Hey, it is nice to see you!!  I understand the need for kdrama breaks other wise the addiction would drive you completely insane.  This has been good and it is just different enough from "Ice Adonis" to keep it interesting.

So, they kicked SH out of the house now knowing this girls penchant for revenge this was a really bad idea on the part of JH and the MIL.  JH may not know all about SH's evil doing but his mother definitely has a good idea of SH's true personality.  I would think that the MIL would have tried harder to keep SH close.  Considering the dirt SH has on her MIL you would think that the MIL would have forced JH to keep her in the house.  The MIL has a lot of reasons to look as worried as she has in the last couple of episodes since "the art exhibition".

That GN really does not understand that JW is just not interested in her, what is with these kdrama women who can't take no for an answer?

YS was very shocked by the video of SH, hearing about it is much different from seeing it.

valsava said: @atomickitty. Welcome back from the hiatus,  
@LdyGmerm, I living for the day all them are in handcuffs. I really waiting for Jh to find out what his Mom did in regards to Ys sentencing.
This episode was a whooper, Sh has gotten a hold to the cd with the chairman and Jh. Looks like it was stolen from them. She trying to use it to keep her marriage. What get's me is that none of them never thought they would be found out.
As for as Gn goes she will team up with Sh and put Jw in a spot to where he would lose everything. The only way he could survive is to marry her. I look for her to do some serious damage while the chairman is in a coma. Especially now since the chairman can't speak for her. Poor Jw is like a commodity in her book.
I'm thinking as far as the chairman killing Jh father we still don't know I'm wondering if she got the facts wrong. I thought the company belonged to Jw parents how did it become Jh father's company. Someone help me out.         

JW is not interested in the company at all. If he needs any help with the company, Haruka is the person he will turn to and not GN.

This is drama is only getting interesting when YS changed and started seeking revenge. 3/4 of the drama is a really drag.

Guest colleenfh

Ldy Gmerm said:
I loved that YS finally got to see the video of the night her mother died. She finally saw SH leaving the house covered in blood. IT took what 5-7 years? She should be going straight to the police with the footage. I would have had them there at the meeting so they could catch him and she kept her money.

Guest atomickitty

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. It's good to be back and chatting with everyone.

I want to ask, who do you think deserves to end up in jail?
I know SH for sure should go to jail. But who else do you guys think should be jailed?

@atomickitty said,
thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. It's good to be back and chatting with everyone. 

I want to ask, who do you think deserves to end up in jail? 
I know SH for sure should go to jail. But who else do you guys think should be jailed?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I only know of 6 people that should be jailed.                                                                          Sh and Sh father Sh flunky, MIL and the dirty judge, Also Jh.                                                                                                            

Guest colleenfh

@valsava & atomickitty
Those are the 6 I would say deserve some jail time.  For crimes against YS and her family SH, SH's father & flunky the MIL & dirty judge.  JH the attempted murder of his step-father and possibly some white colar crimes associated with the take over of the company.

@colleenfh said,
@valsava & atomickitty
Those are the 6 I would say deserve some jail time.  For crimes against YS and her family SH, SH's father & flunky the MIL & dirty judge.  JH the attempted murder of his step-father and possibly some white colar crimes associated with the take over of the company.

That's how I put it together, Also didn't this company belong to Jw parents. And the brother took it over 

Looking forward to JH, His Mother, and SH to get theirs because of their own greed they destroyed countless of lives and yet act as if they are the victims...

To answer @atomickitty I believe SH will die, JH might go to prison for the attempt murder but Lord knows the Chairmas is going to forgive him. He'll wind up going to America the land of the rejected korean businessmen, the MIL will get a divorce and driven away from the Chairman and JW. Ultimately YS/JW will get married probably after everyone has their "I Jesus I'm so and so!" meeting.

Guest atomickitty

I want the 6 people @valsava and @colleenfh to end up in jail too, but what @Triton823 said is probably what's going to happen. Korean drama don't like putting people in jail. They would rather they commit suicide or go crazy than put them in jail. I really wish SH doesn't end up dead or in a crazy ward. I want that one to end up in jail so badly.

atomickitty said: Hello. Back again. I took a hiatus from all dramas for the past 2 months but I'm back for more torture and hair pulling and yelling at the screen. Hello to all my chingus. This is the only drama I was keeping an eye on on my hiatus. It is similar to Ice Adonis ( people in Ice Adonis are better looking in my opinion ;) ) but there's enough of a difference to keep me interested. Can anyone recommend what daily dramas I should watch? Please PM me if you want. I really appreciate it. I just finished watching episode 91. Things are really heating up. I wonder how many episodes this will have. Am tired of SH walking around like she owns the place. And when she gets paid back for her evil she actually says 'how dare you'. What do you mean how dare you? All the horrible things you've done, you're going to stand there and say how dare you? Every time she says that, I want to pop her inflatable tube lips with a needle. She makes me so angry.

why do they make these Kdrama villains so despicable?! I can't even stand seeing them or hearing them talk they make my blood boil, always blaming someone else, and they always get forgiven in the end WTF is up with that? Ugh so sick of that, these ppl deserve deagth

Triton823 said: Looking forward to JH, His Mother, and SH to get theirs because of their own greed they destroyed countless of lives and yet act as if they are the victims...

To answer @atomickitty I believe SH will die, JH might go to prison for the attempt murder but Lord knows the Chairmas is going to forgive him. He'll wind up going to America the land of the rejected korean businessmen, the MIL will get a divorce and driven away from the Chairman and JW. Ultimately YS/JW will get married probably after everyone has their "I Jesus I'm so and so!" meeting.

Take My Hand Episode 92 Scene Recap.. a little bit

I missed a bit about 12 to 15min so I tried to put as much as I remembered.

All videos courtesy of MBCDrama Channel on Youtube.

JH mother is at the hospital talking to the chairman telling him I guess had he treated JH better it would not have come to this and she could forgive him (forgive him for what and why should he treat him nice he is not his son)  and telling him to die so that JH can carry on.. (Crazy cow!!) JH comes into the room and she stands and he tells her he has been elected as chairman and she is so happy. They talk looking at the chairman and then they hear JW come in and try to play like they are so concern with her leaning over saying (yabo) honey.. (fake azz) JW is looking at them. He walks over and she says something to him and her responds not even looking at her. JH says something to him and JW is basically like why should I when his uncle is laying in bed and they have taken his spot I think. JH responds and JW says something to him and JH is like what maybe.JW let's them both have it for how they treated his uncle and his father and her husband.JH says something that upsets JW who is like what and can not believe what he said and JH leaves. She leaves to saying something to JW. JW is standing near the bed looking at his uncle upset. He sits down next to the bed looking at his uncle.

YS was at JH house and his mother was standing next to her. I guess she came to see her son when SH comes in and starts yelling about what she is doing there and being rude and nasty to her (.. the real question is what are youuuuu doing there???) JH comes out of the room and says something to her and she goes honey (yabo) and then says something to the mother in law who looks at YS who is looking at SH like she is crazy.  SH starts in on her again and then goes over to push her out the door and JH stops her basically saying it is not her that needs to leave but you. YS comes out the gate and low and behold SH is waiting and says something to her. YS calmly replies and is about to walk past her when SH grabs her arm and says something and YS calmly again replies shakes her off and brushes past her.

The next day JW is at the hospital and he is looking at the pill bottle wondering about it and he remember how he found his uncle with the pills all over the floor above his head and the bottle too. He thinks about when he was going in and turning around and seeing the back of JH leaving. YS comes in with some food for him and he says something to her that makes her think about something and she remembers or says something and we next see them walking into the building.

JH is having a meeting with board members and as he comes out with his assistant he looks back and notices the CCTV camera and tells the assistant to go look for footage. SH is sitting at her desk (I thought she was told not to come back to work?) and she is thinking about what she over heard at the hospital between JH and his mother. She comes into his office and he says something to him and she a acts all calm talking out the cd and giving it to him. He makes a comment and take it and puts it in the pc but it is blank the video erased or she did not get it copied correctly. He fusses at her and she looks confused. Seeing as how her plan failed to get back in the house and no divorce.

JW and YS are walking in the building and they walk in and JW takes out the CD and says something to JH about the CCTV footage and knowing what he did. IT goes off with them all looking at one another.

Preview:
JW is meeting with the board member that SH has been looking for and is explaining the situation to him and he seems to agree. We see SH meeting with him as well. She is telling him something and we see JH is having a meeting with board members with her voice in the back ground. JH seems upset and then we see him in his office on making a call on his cell. We see him in his office with SH and he seems surprised by what she said. She is still meeting with that board member telling him something and he starts raising his voice at her. SH is in the hallway making a call and she hangs up thinking. JH is having a board meeting and YS is looking thoughtful with JW beside her. SH is back in JH office and they are talking. The board member comes in the door. YS smiles and JW looks surprised but kind of happy.  The other members also seem surprised. Sh is in still shown talking to JH prolly trying to say she can sway the guys vote to not have him fully elected if she does not go back in the house and no divorce.

My thoughts:

I look forward to episode 93 so that we can see what happens in this meeting and with the CCTV cd.  Someone mentioned that this company was originally JW's parents right, mmm I look forward to everything being taken away from that bunch of people..

Archived