✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Rain also updated his Instagram with 2 pics of him and his friends played skateboard. So, after spent time with KTH played golf, Rain met his friend played skateboard.

Rain knows how to manage his time to balance time for girlfriend and time for friends.

Skateboard, wakeboard, snowboard.

I think Rain like all sports using board.

I really like Rain and KTH signature in that restaurant.

@PassionM‌ keep post your beautiful art works!

:-bd

Guest sheel28

whaaa i'm a bit late...omg omg, thanks for your info @xtaeheex and @Marusya_nya :-bd  ^:)^
again, we got good news about our couple \:D/
so before they leave to China, they spend time together in Korea...as we know, KTH and her family often to playing golf, and last time we have read Rain went to golf course on September or October 2013..
ahhhh these good news really made my day \:D/ :x rainyday293 said: Skateboard, wakeboard, snowboard. I think Rain like all sports using board.

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said:@sheel28,

With Rain now having KTH and them having such a sweet and happy relationship, this should encourage Bbaekga to find a gf soon. It usually works out like that for BFF like Rain and Bbaekga. I saw his house, when a TV station crews went there to interview him a few months/weeks back and he showed his collections. He certainly needs a woman in his life. He looks pretty lonely in the shots of him at his 2.7gram when OBS interviewed him. Maybe, that is why KTH visited him there while Rain was at Yeosu. :)

Guest merycote

@Marusya nya 

I'm happy Rain have so many good friends :D

BTW, I wonder what happen to Sung tak, hope he's alright... he's my favorite Rain's dancer :(

THANKS so much for the translation, you and your friend are so kind~ you even add the translation nicely on the FB' photo... and it's really helpful to a better comprehension of the conversation~~ :D

----------------------------------

[14-06-11] Rain appeared on the top 20 Korean cultural icon at cultural survey of 5 countries

English translation below by HuHuHuHu on the Cloud site.

A Chinese organization conducted a random cultural survey of 5 countries, one of which is Korea. It collected interesting cultural data and compiled the top 20 cultural icons of each country. Using Year 2000 as a dividing line, the blue icons were those that appeared before Year 2000, the red ones were those that appeared after.

There are 3 celebrity names that appeared on the top 20 Korean cultural icon:

RAIN, Park Ji Song, Kim Yuna

p.s. The survey was done between March to May, 2014.

10403265_1453579848223485_58187559233436

here the others countries: 

eb1cc610jw1ehaemwxm71j20k04tikjl.jpg

cr: as tagged

Guest sheel28

i repeat to read @xtaeheex posting about our couple went to golf course...even if Rain went to golf course not with KTH, i'm still happy.. since Rain likes water sports and KTH (with her family) often playing golf, but with he went to golf course recently and on last year, it's proves his reason went there because of KTH :x ;)

Guest sheel28

previously i read YEH got offer role in K-drama, Temptation with KSW..
then today my friend give me info that YEH reject Temptation because she consider for another drama..
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&sid1=106&sid2=282&oid=047&aid=0002059452

i wish male lead of another drama which YEH still consider is Rain..for this, i only can wish [-O< O:-)

VERY KAMSAHAMNIDA to all the wonderful updates on KimBi couple and translations my dear @xtaeheex, @marusya_nya, @merycote and @sheel28!!!

Happiness is abound today! I know I was late in posting my response unlike what I usually do. It's because I was tied up most of the time today. I did, however, give my reactions pretty promptly to show that I am as excited as all of you, but just can't post yet, kekeke......

Before I give my thoughts about the updates today, let me go back a little bit, to the time when I woke up.

Well, when I woke up this morning and before I visited this thread, I was hoping against hope that I see postings of news or pictures of KimBi couple holding hands and walking quickly to the departure hall of Incheon International Airport, leaving for China together, late night yesterday or the wee hours of this morning. Well, less people at those times! But no! It was another kind of wonderful surprise, awwww.......!!!

I am still keeping my hope, though, heheh.......

@merycote, @sheel28,
Golf is not just 'not so extreme sport'. It is known as gentlemen sport. Looks like Rain is getting ready to join KTH's family for their golfing holidays, LOL! The couple is really spending good quality time together, before KTH starts filming her WXZ. So happy for them, but Rain's friends are so naughty, LOL! Teasing Rain to the hilt with "get off golf". Poor Rain! But that is normal, when one has a gf or bf. Reminds me of the Ahjumma in 1N2D, asking "you look like Tae Hee's husband" and had the other casts laughing like mad. I think the Ahjumma did it better with her as-a-matter-of-fact face, kekeke........

@merycote,
What is very noticeable to me on Rain as one of the top 20 SK icons is him being the superstar singer as well as Rainism being his own creation. They represents the original him and his talent. Congrats to him! Oh yes, I see that you had your spoiler well done.

@sheel28,
Is there news of Rain on his K-drama lately or we are talking about the Indian Summer since he is not in the Discovery of Love? On the translation of Bbaekga's "So, now what? I soon occur", I'm afraid I don't get the meaning, dear.

@marusya_nya,
Rain has FB? I clicked on the link and it's blocked. Restricted, right?

Hi @PassionM,

You are a sweetheart yourself and you have been most generous with warm and lovely praises. My sincere appreciation. I'll claim a little but not all, kekeke....... OMO, if this goes on. I think I'll turn all gooey, from top to toe, LOL......   :P :\"> X_X :))  

My gratitude for the new batch of artworks of yours. They are 'perfecto'!   :-bd

Keep more coming, to decorate this 'home sweet home' along with the artworks of our other friends here.

I would love to be in the shoes of the people who saw KimBi couple and get their signatures too. The roast chicken looks so delicious. I imagine each feeding the other...... and in between the feedings, the below is the scene......over and over again......kekeke......   :\"> :P;))    

th_197.gif    th_201.gif

Cr gifs : Owner

:-O maybe... that's why KTH visit 2.7grams to chat with Baekga when Rain isn't in Seoul recently.

Maybe she want to know what's her father-in-law-to-be like. She wants to prepare surprise gift for Rain's father after she gets information from Baekga.

When I read about KTH went to 2.7grams ALONE without Rain to chat with Baekga, I think there's 2 possibilities :

1. KTH already feels comfortable with Baekga (eventhough as I know KTH is quiet person, she isn't talkative person) she's okay to meet her boyfriend bestfriend without Rain on her side.

2. There is something important to talk about. And that's why this something can't talk comfortable by phone and must to meet in person.

This is just my opinion.

But, who knows? :P:D ;;)

8->

Thanks, @marusya_nya.

Yes, it could be just speculation, since it was Rain's father's birthday yesterday and we got wind of the news that Rain and KTH were at the golf course yesterday.

@rainyday293,

You could be right on either one of your possibilities, assuming it is true. It could be the second possibility assuming that it has something to do with Rain's introduction of KTH to his father yesterday (if this is true too). Anyway, I always thought that in SK, if one wants to introduce his/her would-be spouse to the family, it is usually done formally at home, with the proper bows. Maybe KimBi couple has done that and yesterday was just to celebrate Rain's father's birthday? Well, a lot of possibilities. Let us see whether there will be more news on this! 8-> :D

Guest sheel28

@Nancyzak..so far there's still no confirmation about Rain's K-drama after we know he didn't choose Discovery of Love..but few weeks ago i read info from my friend that Rain has choose K-drama which is in the same day i read also here that @Marusya_nya said that...

i also read english translation of YEH reject Temptation in soompi, they said she will focus in movie for next project..

i don't know whether my friend got mistranslate that YEH considering another drama or there's different news in Naver and source news which translated by soompi...

anyway we still waiting info of Rain's next project for K-drama, hope we will get info soon..

about translation of Baekga news, kekeke that's just my thought based on limited knowledge from the translation, since we don't know sure what he said on last part after he revealed his enviable mind about our couple :D

Just for fun!

rainkcmspeedinginstincttwittericon_cusa.

I've been reading English translations of Rain's army radioshows with KCM a whole  week. It's so funny!

Here are some Rain's quotes that I really like (if you find it interesting too I will continue posting it:)

1. This song (Sleep Well) is really great. As the title says it, it makes me sleep. (laugh)

2. Two actresses I like, Meryl Streep and Amanda Seyfried, appeared in Mamma Mia. Amanda Seyfried is not my ideal woman, but I’m fascinated by her beautiful eyes. I really enjoyed watching movie ‘Chloe’ starring ‘Amanda Seyfried’.
In New York, I saw some plays such as Mamma Mia and ‘The Lion King’ on Broadway a couple of years ago. I wanted a seat with a good view of the actors, but I had to sit in a bad seat with a bad view of the stage because all the good seats had been grabbed by the time I arrived.
By the way, I want to learn meditation and breathing techniques. (when KCM kept interrupting Rain when Rain’s talking) (laughs)

3. Listener ‘Hibuda Yuko’, “The weather has been cold for several days, which roughens my skin. Do you know how to maintain healthy skin?”

KCM and I don’t smoke. Smoking is hazardous to your health, it affects other people as well as the smoker, it is a waste of time, money and resources, and it speeds up the aging of the skin.

4. Recently, entering a prestigious university is hard, but entering prestigious kindergarten is even harder. I think it is never easy bringing up a child. It is said the cost of having a child is about 350 million KRW, which weighs heavily upon his parents’ mind, and the expenses fall on them. We seem to live in a society in which more and more it really doesn’t make economic sense to have children. Recently I’m really worried about how I can send my future son to a better kindergarten. (laughs) As for my future daughter, she will be given two 24-hour guards to protect her from every danger. (laughs)

5. Listener ‘#3969′, “I’ve been learning how to cook. I want to impress my future wife with my newly acquired cooking skills.”

[Rain]: Frankly, women’s ideal men seem to be wealthy guys. (laughs)
But, the rich are not always happy. Relationships or marriage that are not based on true love could be in serious danger, and materialism or lookism ought to disappear. I hope single ladies to look for responsible persons they can trust and love in all sincerity.

6. Listener ‘Jin Eun Ju’, “I want to earn some money by hook or by crook, but even part-time work is hard to find, which makes me so depressed.”

[Rain] : I did some odd jobs, if there were any after school during my high-school years. I think there weren’t many jobs that I hadn’t tried at that time. While I was working as a part-time employee on an apartment construction site in Ilsan city 13 years ago, I engraved my name on the wall in the hallway on the 11th floor of the apartment building. (laughs)

7. [Lee Ji Hoon] : I auditioned to be a singer under JYP when I was 22 years old, but he (JYP) was disappointed in my face and I failed the audition. (laughs)

[Rain] : That’s the pot calling the kettle black. (laughs)

8. [Rain] : Now it’s time to experience the happiness of Christmas in advance. Let me advise you about how to make a woman your girlfriend. Please find a set of circumstances that have all three: music and surrounding environment, delicious food, and polite attitude. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try again. (more than 10 times). In my case, my ex-girlfriend accepted when I asked her out on a date once or twice. (laughs)

9. [Rain] : When I arrived at LA Airport for the first time in my life, I went to a cafe around there and ordered Caramel Macchiato coffee with sugar in it. But the middle aged big fatty woman employee pretended not to understand what I was talking about. With the help of a male customer in the cafe, I was barely able to order the coffee. I think she intentionally embarrassed me in front of everyone probably because I appeared like a pushover.

10. [Rain] : Listener ‘Nakkami’, “I want to walk with my dog, but he (dog) insists on not going out probably because the weather is very cold.”

My dog ‘Baegu’ (alias, Janguny) is a very neat personality. (laughs) He hates getting dirt on his legs and he often removes the dust on his hairs with his tongue. Even he runs to the mirror and looks at himself. (laughs) I think he’s quite a character. (laughs)

Guest xtaeheex

Marusya nya

said: Also I was told that there were his farther

at golf course

(it was Rain's father birthday yesterday) and Rain introduced KTH to him (maybe as his future wife?)

Guest merycote

Marusya nya

said: Also I was told that there were his farther

at golf course

(it was Rain's father birthday yesterday) and Rain introduced KTH to him (maybe as his future wife?)