✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

rainyday293 said: I have same thought with you @Nancyzak‌ !!! Hahaha KTH's blue bag and Rain's blue cardigan. I think if they went together with KTH appearance with white outfit and her blue bag on 14th June and Rain with his blue cardigan their outift will be match. I know it's impossible to them appear together in front of a lot paparazzi who are waiting them in airport. Well, we should wait until their wedding day! :x O:-)

Guest sheel28

OMO OMO OMOOOO..finally..
i will post here but @tailorxx already post, keke..
God, friends..i'm still speechless, can't believe it..i'm too happy..
i suddenly remember @Nancyzak recently said that we will see picture of our couple together, but i'm not thought very soon like now..

Guest lexus123

Wow... Finally we could see them together (I hope they won't get in trouble with their respective agencies) ... OMG. Thank you @tailorxx for the pictures. I have one question though, were these pictures taken after the SIFF ( which means taken in China)?

lexus123 said: Wow... Finally we could see them together (I hope they won't get in trouble with their respective agencies) ... OMG. Thank you ladies for the pictures. I have one question though, were these pictures taken after the SIFF ( which means taken in China)?

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I can't describe my feelings see their pics together!!!!

I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Still freezing see that pics!!!

I expect just 1 pics it's okay if it's blur and then bangggg!!! It's not just 1 pic for me it's a lot pics we got and it's not blur for me!!!

I'm very excited!!!

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Anyone know when this pics taken??

Guest lexus123

Marusya nya said: lexus123 said: Wow... Finally we could see them together (I hope they won't get in trouble with their respective agencies) ... OMG. Thank you ladies for the pictures. I have one question though, were these pictures taken after the SIFF ( which means taken in China)?

rainyday293 said: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x I can't describe my feelings see their pics together!!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!!! Still freezing see that pics!!! I expect just 1 pics it's okay if it's blur and then bangggg!!! It's not just 1 pic for me it's a lot pics we got and it's not blur for me!!! I'm very excited!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P Anyone know when this pics taken??

Guest sheel28

@lexus123 the next day (morning time on Jun 15) after SIFF, Rain immediately leaving to Chengdu..
there was picture he leave from hotel in Shanghai with his assistant, Sanghyun, and his bodyguard..

@rainyday293..as per translation of Nate news which posted by @Marusya_nya, that picture taken on last week..
i noticed when at airport leaving to China, KTH's hair shorter than when she attend presscon of WXZ..and on that picture, KTH's hair also shorter, so i think the news is correct that picture taken on last week..

So, last week means before Rain, his dad and KTH were playing golf together? And before KTH and Rain went to China? And this pics is their dating in KOREA?

I still can't use my brain right now. Hahaha. Still freezing and I need time to convince myself yes, this is Rain and KTH dating pics! The last time I saw their pics 1st Jan 2013 and after WE wait for 1 year 5 months finally we can see their dating pics again.

Oh, I forget to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH @tailorxx‌ for posting that pics here!!!

Daebak! :x :-bd

Guest sheel28

rainyday293 said: So, last week means before Rain, his dad and KTH were playing golf together? And before KTH and Rain went to China? And this pics is their dating in KOREA? I still can't use my brain right now. Hahaha. Still freezing and I need time to convince myself yes, this is Rain and KTH dating pics! The last time I saw their pics 1st Jan 2013 and after WE wait for 1 year 5 months finally we can see their dating pics again. Oh, I forget to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH @tailorxx‌ for posting that pics here!!! Daebak! :x :-bd

Guest xtaeheex

OMO!...OMO!...pictures FINALLY!.....thanks u so much!!....im speechless too....im so haaappyyy and excited...this photos look like a video or just me? 
I think Rain and KTH went on a date 2 or 3 times in last week at golf course and bbq restaurant in gangnam too.
@sheel28..me too i can't focus work....lol 

@xtaeheex‌ haha agree with you. Like video. I feel like action movie when they lock their target and focus to snap their pics. Haha.

Lol after see this 1 pic both of you can't focus work @sheel28‌ and @xtaeheex‌ I can't imagine if you see their wedding pics. =))

xtaeheex said: OMO!...OMO!...pictures FINALLY!.....thanks u so much!!....im speechless too....im so haaappyyy and excited...this photos look like a video or just me? 
I think Rain and KTH went on a date 2 or 3 times in last week at golf course and bbq restaurant in gangnam too.
@sheel28..me too i can't focus work....lol 

Guest sheel28

@xtaeheex @rainyday293 @tailorxx lol, we can't focus on work :)) :))
yes that's like video capture...i will try search their news on Y-star news on youtube..

@rainyday293, keke that's their captured but i can't work...their wedding picture? i will fainted, i guess :)) :))

there are 2 articles on Naver

1. http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=215&aid=0000112967&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter
2. http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=108&aid=0002310258&date=20140616&type=1&rankingSeq=100&rankingSectionId=106

♥ Kim Tae dating couples capture non gogitjip Gangnam ... "huge visual splash"

Non-Kim Tae-hee's Jiangnan gogitjip dating couples look is captured dwae topic.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee is the media last week in southern Seoul said a gogitjip enjoyed dating from the reported crime scene photos.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee in Seoul reportedly one of Shinsa separately gogitjip arrived and, dating, eating meat in the store and enjoyed the meeting.

Kim Tae-hee and the last 5 days of rain before the rain best friend, singer of ppaekga yeonnamdong restaurants, Mapo-run shot in the couple leave certification was also a topic to collect.

Kim Tae Hee couple dating non-news Netizens Gangnam gogitjip "non-dating Kim Tae Hee couple gogitjip Gangnam, the public guess," "non-dating Kim Tae Hee couple gogitjip Gangnam, simple guy," "non-dating Kim Tae Hee couple gogitjip Gangnam, good to see," "non-dating Kim Tae Hee couple Gangnam gogitjip well mate, "and responded to.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee In just one day last week as China embarked. Rain in the last 13 days the opening ceremony of the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival, Kim Tae Hee was invited to leave the Chinese drama "pacing wanghuiji 'chwalyoungcha over the last 14 days the Incheon International Airport in Hangzhou, China embarked. (Photo = YStar TV screen)

Rain - Actor Kim Tae-hee in Seoul's Gangnam gogitjip dating couples were captured.

16 days YStar 'Star News' reported that Rain and Kim Tae-hee in southern Seoul last week and enjoyed a gogitjip dating.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee in Seoul day Shinsa separately arrived at the one in the store to meet gogitjip eat meat enjoyed dating.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee is ahead one hour north of LA away from Six Flags Magic Mountain (Six Flags Magic Mountain) enjoyed a recent date. (Star News exclusive reports dated February 6)