✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Guest xtaeheex

rainyday293 said: @xtaeheex‌ thank you for your information! It's really nice to see your name in this thread after long time :-bd You said Rain and KTH went to 2.7grams together TWICE on 21st May. Hmm... 2x visit to 2.7grams in 1 day. I think KTH really feels comfortable around Baekga. She went alone to 2.7grams without Rain and what I like the most is she don't put full make up when she meet Rain, his friend, 2.7grams staff.

Guest sheel28

awww thank you @xtaeheex for sharing the information about our couple :-bd :x

before, i feel a bit wonder why there's no english article on popular online media like allkpop and soompi, since the news was released yesterday and became hot topic until today..though i know that's enough from koreaherald and kpopstarz to understand what Korean media wrote about our couple at 2.7gram...but with read information from @xtaeheex, now i suddenly feel don't too care about english article of our couple's 2.7gram picture on allkpop or soompi, kekeke :))

the most make me exciting is when read that our couple relationship now is still strong..and i wish will be like that for the future and they end up in marriage [-O< 8-> :x

ohh so KTH went alone to 2.7gram and chatting with Baekga on June 6 or 7 \:D/

yes @xtaeheex, on that dates Rain is in Busan and Yeosu..

and i agree with @rainyday293, KTH went alone and chatting with Baekga, that's obvious showing she's comfortable with him because he's long time friend of Rain...and also she can asking and discussing freely with Baekga about Rain..

haha yes @Nancyzak, previously you said our couple will meet in China and all of us here also wish for that ;))

now we hope China fans to prepare their cameras, kekeke ;)) :D:))

Guest sheel28

Here's fan account of Rain today in Yeosu, June 8..

Rain visited my father's store and he rode a wakeboard very well. He looks really cool

Bpm44WzCQAI22Cp.jpg

Rain is tall and broad-shouldered. He's really handsome in real life. He's so good at wakeboarding

Bpm5u-gCcAA8dQ4.jpg

source : DC & sonya9410 twitter

Before the clock strikes 12 midnight today and we enter 9th June 2014, I post here something so sweet by KimBi FB.

Credit and courtesy of KimBi FB:

Seven years ago, on June 8, 2007, Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee sat next to each other at the 44th Grand Bell Awards 

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control 
glittering-love-smiley-emoticon.gif
10374968_698636543542882_179869748628779

Gif added by me. Cr gif : Owner

Here's the video:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Kim Tae Hee & Rain/Bi

Cr : sweetthuthuy

Rain now is on vacation together with his dancers, manager and even his bodyguard lol this is so cool that he and his team are so close to each other

His bodyguard uploaded on his FB page this video

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0r4fnKjmJtY/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Guest sheel28

‘Rain Kim Tae Hee Capture’ has become Naver’s Hot Topic Keyword since last night until tonight (June 7-8, 2014)

10369696_698686733537863_845307056409088

#1 Hot Topic Keyword (8:00 am KST)

#1 Hot Topic Keyword (11:00 pm KST)

#2 Hot Topic Keyword (14:00 pm KST)

#3 Hot Topic Keyword (17:00 pm KST)

Overall rankings for today is at #2 on Naver’s Hot Topic Keywords

source : KimBi FB

Guest sheel28

Here's complete account of Rain wakeboarding in Yeosu..

ACCOUNT OF RAIN WAKEBOARDING IN YEOSU 140608

BpnNs0-CEAE-gIz.jpg

Today Rain came to the place (in Yeosu) run by my father and he rode a wakeboard. He is tall and has broad shoulders. He wore a black sleeveless tee and he rode the wakeboard very well. Even though I am not a fan I had this vicarious satisfaction hehe. This is the first time I saw Rain in person and he is really, really handsome and cool.

Another person posted two photos showing Rain on his wakeboard. His comments : So cool and handsome. He rides the wakeboard well. He is even good at snapback!

source : DC // CloudUnite twitter

------------------------------------------------------

and here's fan account of Rain dinner in Yeosu..

Fan Account - Rain had dinner at a restaurant in Yeosu on June 7, 2014

BpnpI8dCYAMksl_.jpg

BpksHkmCcAAgdMf.jpg

1. Rain went to my aunt's restaurant for dinner. He said sorry no pictures but he offered a hand shake. He's very polite. My aunt said up to now the best star who visited her restaurant was xxx. But from today onwards Rain is the best! I took this picture in a hurry..

2. I saw Rain today. Previously when I saw him on TV, I never thought that he was good looking. But today seeing his face and his body he looks so great. He said my son is lovely, and touched his face. He shook hands with me and even signed for me!

source : Naver blog // CloudUnite twitter

Guest PassionM

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share a couple artworks of Kim Tae Hee and Rain with you guys. My very first time posting them.
Hope you guys like them!

pmq1.png

p0w9.png

I've noticed that everytime there was a news about "meeting Rain in real life" all netizens said same thing :

Tall, really handsome in real life.

In addition some of them said :

Broad shoulders, polite, great body or nice person.

There is 2 types of person.

1. Good looking in real life but in front of camera not good looking like in real life.

2. Good looking in front of camera but in real life so so.

I think our Rain is #1.

He's good looking in real life. But, in front of camera sometimes he's good looking sometimes not.

When his scandal broke out Jan 2013 and he must attend military event 19th Jan 2013, there was a lot netizens who attend that event. And I remember there was an old man was asked about Rain. And ahjussi said he's HANDSOME!

See, even an OLD MAN, ahjussi said handsome and surely for women they will say same thing.

I really want to meet Kim Tae Hee's boyfriend in REAL LIFE!!!

:x 8-> :\">

Guest merycote

xtaeheex

said: Hello everyone, sorry for long time no update here! 

I've read somewhere from Rain's fan

First Korean witness KTH and Rain went to 2.7 grams together on KTH's birthday 29 March
2 months later
Second Chinese witness KTH and Rain went to 2.7 grams together twice again on 21st May 
Third Korean witness KTH went to 2.7 grams alone and chatting with Rain's best friend Bbaekga last Friday 6th or 7th June. Rain's not there, he probably is in Busan or other near KTH's hometown Uslan, i guess.  

[size=2]

Do not worry, I heard someone who was a close friend of KTH, they said KTH and Rain's relationship still strong now, they will meet secretly in China when she to film a chinese drama and Rain will attend concerts in Chine on June & July too.

[/size]

;

;)

Guest merycote

PassionM said: Hi everyone,
I wanted to share a couple artworks of Kim Tae Hee and Rain with you guys. My very first time posting them.
Hope you guys like them![...]

Guest sheel28

agree with you @rainyday293..everytime i read account of people after saw Rain in real life, they always said he’s handsome and has great body..

last time we’ve read account of people who saw Rain which posted by @Marusya_nya…that man was at coffee shop in Seoul with his girlfriend and saw Rain at that coffee shop..he said Rain is handsome, tall, and has pretty smile, even his smile is prettier than woman..he also said after saw Rain, he know why many people like him..

i remember also account of a soldier when Rain was in military…he was surprised when saw Rain in person because he’s handsome..that soldier will entering an elevator, when the elevator door is open, he saw many entertaint soldier in that elevator, including Rain…but his eyes only catching Rain, that's not because Rain is a celebrity but it's because he’s handsome and has an aura, he said that’s why Rain seems different with other soldier..

and so many another account of people who saw Rain and said he's more handsome in real life, but if i share here again, it will be too long, lol :))

yes @rainyday293, i want to see Rain in real life too 8->

agree with you @sheel, I really to see Rain in person.

I read so many fanaccount, they said that Rain is so handsome in real life.

How about KTH? I wonder how KTH in real life? she has beautiful like with magazin or CF?
:D:)), I'm curious!!!

Guest sheel28

you’re right @merycote, last week we’ve read fake article from Vietnam about our couple broke up, and after that i want to wait 1-2 months if that article is true, who knows there will be confirmation from our couple agency..but after read info from @xtaeheex, i think no need to wait 1-2 months, keke…and also with news of Baekga mentioned nicknames for our couple and he uploaded picture of KTH at 2.7gram, that’s all enough to make sure our couple’s relationship still going well until now ;)) :x

hi @PassionM, thanks for sharing your artwork :-bd

merycote said:

xtaeheex

said: Hello everyone, sorry for long time no update here! 

I've read somewhere from Rain's fan

First Korean witness KTH and Rain went to 2.7 grams together on KTH's birthday 29 March
2 months later
Second Chinese witness KTH and Rain went to 2.7 grams together twice again on 21st May 
Third Korean witness KTH went to 2.7 grams alone and chatting with Rain's best friend Bbaekga last Friday 6th or 7th June. Rain's not there, he probably is in Busan or other near KTH's hometown Uslan, i guess.  

[size=2]

Do not worry, I heard someone who was a close friend of KTH, they said KTH and Rain's relationship still strong now, they will meet secretly in China when she to film a chinese drama and Rain will attend concerts in Chine on June & July too.

[/size]

;

;)

I absolutely agree with @rainyday293 about the categories of looks in real life and in screen.

The fans' accounts, mentioned by @merycote and @sheel28 are proof enough of how good looking/handsome Rain is in real life.

Hi @tailorxx,

If we've read of how boys and then men have been gawking at and following KTH wherever she goes, I think she is beautiful in real life, without make-up. For the magazines and in screens, make-up makes her beautiful features stand out more.

I would love to see Rain and KTH in real life too. If I do not have the luck to see them or either one of them, perhaps on their wedding day or if still no luck, one day of them as man and wife?!?! ;) :-bd ;)) 8-> [-O< ;;):D

Guest sheel28

tailorxx said: agree with you @sheel, I really to see Rain in person.

I read so many fanaccount, they said that Rain is so handsome in real life.

How about KTH? I wonder how KTH in real life? she has beautiful like with magazin or CF?
:D:)), I'm curious!!!