✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Another confusing  pic lol. people say it;s Rain and KTH on the plane. At least I recongnize  his shoes here

"170522[soojinny1014 ins]내옆자리에 절세미녀 김태희가 있었다 그옆엔 남편이된 '비' 사랑스런 커플 근데 인천공항서 비투비 육성재 때문에 아무도 못알아본 슬픈이야기#여행스타그램 #일상#연예인 #비즈니스 #비즈니스클래스 # #김태희"

DAwXamUU0AA1Nht.jpg

DAwdLIxVYAAZZrC.jpg

• Like 3

KTH at her Cellcure fan signing event today.

Credit : Credit : 절대권력자이청하

Videos below, creditIGiers.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Pictures.

1244165-0.jpg&key=1c04bc5b25613602602a3a

201705272155H_03.13993805.1.jpg&key=9f19

2017052714234153851-540x862.jpg&key=a846

201705272152H_03.13993803.1.jpg&key=74c7

201705272150H_03.13993802.1.jpg&key=6d6e

1OG33FW5SN_1.jpg&key=86b99593803e714e43e

2561238_high.jpg&key=ed7565b351c0021535e

Credit pictures above : as tagged.

More pictures and videos can be found at KTH’s Soompi thread page 1493 onwards.

• Like 3

LOL, I love how Koala described having to wear sunglasses to shield the eyes from the blinding glow and radiance of KTH.

How so not when the words beautiful, radiance and motherhood super-glow instantly come to mind when seeing KTH at her Cellcure fan signing event on 27 May 2017.

Other than that, KTH shone with good health. I bet Rain makes sure that she eats, rests and sleeps well. I won’t be surprised is he goes to the extent of travelling far and wide in Seoul to hunt for the best food for his darling wifey and little one that she is carrying and pander to her every whims, fancies and cravings that comes with motherhood. :tongue::lol:

We don’t know whether this will be the last time we see KTH in an official event until she gives birth or to wait until perhaps 6 months to a year after that when she is ready to make public appearance again. We hope Rain could bear us some news of her whenever the couple can and ready to share! :wub::wink::tongue::D

Meanwhile, we wish KimBi Couple, the best of everything that is bestowed on them, happiness, health and success always and KTH's smooth and safe pregnancy! :wub::D

Pregnant Kim Tae Hee Beaming in First Public Appearance at Skincare CF Event

ockoalaMay 27, 2017

lio2.jpg

There are certain Hallyu fan daydream goals and as a girl it may be carrying Rain‘s baby and a dude may wish he snagged Kim Tae Hee as his baby momma. That these two popular stars are actually each other’s life goals now just make me happier for them, rising to the top of their professions through hard work and managing a relationship in all the right step ways to make even hyper critical K-netizens rooting for them. Kim Tae Hee made her first public appearance this weekend at a skincare brand CF event since the announcement of her pregnancy earlier in the week. She’s 15 weeks along so about 4 months, enough to seem a tad rounder but no noticeable baby bump yet. She’s radiating so much maternal glow I need sunglasses and I hope the pregnancy has been smooth sailing so far. Happy to see her out and about and looking forward to meeting their little bundle of joy in 6 months.

Spoiler

lio8.jpg

lio5.jpg

lio.jpg
lio7.jpg

lio3.jpg

lio1.jpg

lio6.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/05/27/pregnant-kim-tae-hee-beaming-in-first-public-appearance-at-skincare-cf-event/

**********************************************************************************************************

I can’t understand the rationale for Comment no. 8 when all we can see is KTH glowing with great health and happiness......happiness of a very good life, married life and motherhood.  ^_^:lol:

Kim Tae Hee makes first public appearance since wedding + pregnancy

kim.jpg

Article: '15 weeks pregnant' Kim Tae Hee makes first public appearance since marriage

Source: TV Daily via Daum

1. [+1,161, -161] They dated for 5 years and only got pregnant after getting married... a couple that truly goes by the books. I really like that they're proper about everything.

2. [+791, -78] Wow, she's looking even prettier. Please have a happy life and make the public happy too.

3. [+768, -87] A baby between Kim Tae Hee and Rain is sure to become a world star. Have a healthy birth~ ^^

4. [+306, -42] Your stomach normally doesn't show that much at four weeks but the baby must be growing up healthy and strong~

5. [+252, -34] It's so clear that her smile is one of genuine happiness. Have a happy family~

6. [+224, -49] She's looking even prettier after getting married

7. [+197, -48] Her stomach's showing a lot for only being 15 weeks..

8. [+192, -89] Happiness usually shows clearly on a woman's face after marriage. Lee Min Jung always looks so uncomfortable while you can tell Park Soo Jin is completely satisfied. Not too sure about Kim Tae Hee.

9. [+68, -24] Can't wait to see what her daughter would look like since she's one of the best beauties of our time~ ^^

10. [+63, -21] She's put on a bit of weight, it looks really good

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/05/kim-tae-hee-makes-first-public.html

• Like 3

The endless love for KimBi Couple includes people busying themselves morphting/photoshopping Baby Jung. :lol:

We have three so far and I believe the latest will not be the last. A Baby Jung morphting/photoshopping contest to be held after this??? :tongue::lol:

Firstly, in early 2013 when it was revealed that KimBi Couple has become a real-life couple...

Screen-Shot-2013-01-02-at-12.42.58-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2013-01-02-at-12.43.31-PM.pn

Source : https://www.dramafever.com/news/first-photos-of-rain-and-kim-tae-hees-babies/

The effort by LBS family in the recent Return of Superman...

18620791_471681886507385_714019690660989

The latest, this...

'Section' Kim Tae-hee ♥ Rain, a virtual 2-year-old face "My mom was born Kim Tae-hee,

0000177719_001_20170528185027943.jpg?typ

[Enews24 reporter] The 'section' of the Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple's virtual two years old caught my eye.

On MBC 's Section TV Entertainment Communications, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, it was a hot news for one week. The fourth week of this week, Kim Tae Hee 's pregnancy news was ranked. Ms. Kim Tae - hee, who delivered the news this week, is now known as the 15 - week pregnant woman. Kim Tae-hee and Rain had a brief look at the entertainment program and said, "I wish I was a friend like my daughter."

The crew then unveiled a virtual image of a 2-year-old from the face of the Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple. It looks like Mom and Dad, and clear eyes and a cute smile are foretelling flower beauty, so a baby, whether son or daughter, is expected to be born, attracting the attention of viewers.

Photo = MBC 'Section TV' screen capture

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000177719

• Like 1

Honey Lee, KTH’s close friends, divulging KTH’s current state of happiness, as a married woman and a mother-to-be.

KTH's blinding glow at the Cellcure fan signing event on 27 May 2017 already told us a lot. HL’s revelation reaffirms it. :wink::D

[Interview] Lee Honey, "Kim Tae-hee's pregnancy is great news. Marriage? I would have already gone"

photo852779.jpg

Actress Lee Honey sent her deepest congratulations to her best friend Kim Tae-hee getting pregnant.

During an interview, Lee Honey said, "I have never seen her so happy and comfortable as she is now. I can see that she's very happy with herself and her decisions".

Lee Honey was claimed to have caught the bouquet at Kim Tae-hee and Rain's wedding and was rumored to be getting married with Yoon Kye-sang, her boyfriend at the time. "What I caught was not the bouquet" was her explanation and she said, "If I wanted to be married, that would have happened a long time ago".

- skipped unrelated -

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-lee-honey-kim-tae-hee-s-pregnancy-is-great-news-marriage-i-would-have-already-gone-106403.html

Rain, the father-to-be and Kwon Sang Woo, the veteran father. Definitely something useful for the former to learn from the latter on fatherhood! 

I have no idea about Rain and KSW level of friendship, but just like his group picture with Jo Jin Mo previously, this is a pleasant surprise to see him and KSW in the picture below and a few more by other IGiers and at the golf course. :D

"Tuyu Department" Kwon Sang Woo X Rain, veteran father and reserve father

"Tuyu Department" Kwon Sang Woo X Rain, veteran father and reserve father

20170531_1496199619_18132500_1.jpg

[TV report = Yiwu reporter] It is encounter of two married men.

Actress Son Tae-young posted a photo on the 31st INSTADGRAM with the title of "Yoo Soo-yu" and "Yoo Soo-yun".

In the photo shown, Kwon Sang-woo and his wife were filled with Rain. I can feel the spare time of veteran father Kwon Sang-woo and the pre-dad Rain.

Kwon Sang-woo has recently finished an interview with KBS2, 'The Queen of Reason'. Rain is married to Kim Tae Hee early this year and Kim Tae Hee is 16 weeks pregnant.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170531n18009

• Like 2

Rain was warmly received by fans upon his arrival in Bangkok on June 1, 2017

------------------------------------------

Fans claimed that he is more handsome and smart with a well-toned body since his marriage to Kim Tae Hee :wub:

18835502_1519935304707038_84288747485344

----------------------------------------------

Pics at the Media Interview

06752ca6e9b4485be86565d6667ba64a.jpg

45d523936af177ac3a97ea8d4dfb04a2.jpg

------------------------------------------

Rain's Performance

-----------------------------------------------

170603 Rain at SHOW DC

TNN Arts news added a new video.
15 hrs · g_kf1vXYV_O.png

เมื่อช่วงเที่ยงที่ผ่าน ศิลปินชื่อดังจากประเทศเกาหลี "เรน" เดินทางมายังศูนย์การค้าโชว์ดีซี พระราม 9 เพื่อเตรียมขึ้นโชว์คอนเสิร์ตในงาน VIRAL FEST ASIA 2017 ในคืนน...

See More

Pics

bb1350fa54f33dc4e06400fc1c14cbeb.jpg

2c283436dd74ba49132adddb109caf2f.jpg

9b47ec53d5ca61cb6198a9245ffd5c62.jpg

6958eac09324449419ea4cf0a05b48b4.jpg

Calling KTH?:wub:

Source:Scorpiola/as tagged.

----------------------------------

170604 Rain @ leave from Hotel to Airport

18893013_1906628026225800_82058574339311

Source:as tagged

• Like 3

So nice to note how happy Rain is right now! :D

Rain says he's ecstatic about his wife's pregnancy

BANGKOK, June 4 (Yonhap) -- South Korean singer Rain on Sunday expressed happiness about the pregnancy of his actress wife Kim Tae-hee, saying he has always yearned for a life with a family and he "could not be any happier now."

Rain made the remarks during an interview in Bangkok after attending this year's Viral Fest Asia, a digital music festival in the Thai capital. The two-day festival starting Friday brought the South Korean celebrity to the Southeast Asian country for the first time in two years.

It marked the first official interview that Rain has given since he and Kim got married in January.

"I am now leading a happy and pleasant life," Rain said. "As you live, the yardstick for judging how happy you are can change. But at the moment now I'm ecstatic."

BBBVzxa.img?h=666&w=1000&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

© 제공: Yonhap News Agency

The celebrity couple announced through Kim's agency last month that they are expecting their first child and the 37-year-old actress is 15 weeks into her pregnancy.

Rain, whose real is name Jung Ji-hoon, is taking part in the making of the biographical drama film "Uhm Bok-dong," which revolves around the famed cyclist Uhm Bok-dong who became a symbol of pride for Koreans when he defeated Japanese cyclists and won the championship in a bicycle race during the Japanese colonial period (1910-45).

Rain said the filming of the movie is about 40 percent done and he is expected to focus his activities on it until mid-August. "If I could star in another good drama, I expect my new album would come out in December. But if I could not, around mid-November," he said.

During the interview, the 35-year-old singer also appeared to fret about being an old-timer as a dancing singer. "I have been developing a new kind of dancing that could show the depth of my experience and prowess in singing and dancing that younger singers will find hard to emulate," he said.

"I think only after making aggressive approaches at least one or two times will I consider exiting the singing and dancing field."

Rain and Kim first met on a TV commercial set in 2011 and officially started dating in the fall of 2012.

Debuting as a pop singer in 2002, Rain was named one of the "100 Most Influential People" by U.S. Time magazine in 2006 and 2011. Outside of singing, he's appeared in the Hollywood films "Speed Racer" (2008) and "Ninja Assassin" (2009), and the Chinese TV series "Diamond Love."

Kim is best known for her roles in Korean dramas, such as "Stairway to Heaven" (2003), "Love Story in Harvard" (2004), "Iris" (2009), "My Princess" (2011) and "Yong-pal" (2015). She has also appeared in many TV commercials.

namsh@yna.co.kr

(END)

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other/rain-says-hes-ecstatic-about-his-wifes-pregnancy/ar-BBBVwQX

• Like 3

The master is so happily married that master also wants Sarangy to enjoy a blissful married life... :tongue::lol:

Rain's trying to get his dog married?

Rain

Rain posted a picture of his pet dog Love on his personal Instagram.

It appears he's trying to arrange a marriage for his pet and left statuses with hashtags to appeal his dog to others such as "Trying to get 'Love' to get married. He's male. He likes anyone pretty. #He'sRich #He'sStrong #Healthy #Please" and much more to cause laughter and jokes on his post amongst netizens.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/rains-trying-to-get-his-dog-married

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Thank you for the update.

The signboard of the restaurant per the images below reads “After the Rain; Rain’s Brunch & Sweets”. Is Rain the owner of the restaurant?

I don't think Rain is the owner of the resto which is situated at Show DC, a Shopping & Retail Mall in Bangkok, Thailand . . . and I suppose the venue was used as a meet and greet event for his fans before his show.  . . .  the standees and decors  were installed to welcome and honor Rain. Excerpt from a translation reads : " Also stopped by to say hello to fans and visit a restaurant style brunch "after the rain" at show DC " @https://www.facebook.com/showdc.co.th/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf.

I understand too that the woman in the pic with Rain is a fan from Korea who flew to Bangkok to watch the show.  :D  and @Nancyzak

thanks for all the KimBi reports again. :wub:

4 hours ago, nimbus74 said:

I don't think Rain is the owner of the resto which is situated at Show DC, a Shopping & Retail Mall in Bangkok, Thailand . . . and I suppose the venue was used as a meet and greet event for his fans before his show.  . . .  the standees and decors  were installed to welcome and honor Rain. Excerpt from a translation reads : " Also stopped by to say hello to fans and visit a restaurant style brunch "after the rain" at show DC " @https://www.facebook.com/showdc.co.th/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf.

I understand too that the woman in the pic with Rain is a fan from Korea who flew to Bangkok to watch the show.  :D  and @Nancyzak

Hi @nimbus74,

Never a problem and my pleasure on the updates here. I thank you you in return for your support and contribution.  :D

A great idea for a meet and greet event for Rain at the restaurant. Fans get to meet Rain up close and feast on the delicious food together with him at the same time!

Oh, I recognize the lady in white and light blue stripes knee length cotton dress. She is Hino (I know her by this IG name of hers), who manages YG's Skyfarm restaurant in Seoul and she's the one who oversaw KimBi couple's wedding reception there. She even updated her IG with a picture of Rain sitting opposite her at the After the Rain restaurant. Aside from this restaurant and at Skyfarm, I've seen pictures of Rain and her at YG's other restaurant, Samgeori Butcher's. Not hard to tell that aside from their close friendship, she and Rain share a deep passion for food. :D

• Like 3

18 hours ago, nimbus74 said:

I'm afraid you're wrong about it. Rain seems to be the owner of this brunch cafe in Bangkok. I remember reading some articles about it back in 2015. I just thought those were only rumors. And that woman is not his fan, she's his friend and also she's a CEO (?) of YG foods. She probably worked on Rain's brunch cafe  since she posted many pics from there  on her IG. Or Rain asked her to inspect thoroughly his new property. She is clearly very experienced in this feild.

m9AX9ZMLric.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Oh, I recognize the lady in white and light blue stripes knee length cotton dress. She is Hino (I know her by this IG name of hers), who manages YG's Skyfarm restaurant in Seoul and she's the one who oversaw KimBi couple's wedding reception there. She even updated her IG with a picture of Rain sitting opposite her at the After the Rain restaurant. Aside from this restaurant and at Skyfarm, I've seen pictures of Rain and her at YG's other restaurant, Samgeori Butcher's. Not hard to tell that aside from their close friendship, she and Rain share a deep passion for food. :D

3 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I'm afraid you're wrong about it. Rain seems to be the owner of this brunch cafe in Bangkok. I remember reading some articles about it back in 2015. I just thought those were only rumors. And that woman is not his fan, she's his friend and also she's a CEO (?) of YG foods. She probably worked on Rain's brunch cafe  since she posted many pics from there  on her IG. Or Rain asked her to inspect thoroughly his new property. She is clearly very experienced in this feild.

@Nancyzakand @Lucia_love, thank you very much for the infos, my dears.  That's why her face (Hino) sounds familiar.  I guess I had been lazy to research and been in a lapse of forgetfulness.   Please forgive me,  both of you are so reliable as I said before, answering queries with proven facts.  . . .making me happier with the knowledge that Rain is really rich .. . and by this time is back to KTH's arms.

2017.06.04. Rain tweets & instagram

RAIN @29rain
Just posted a photo https://www.instagram.com/p/BU6cgXylQ_D/

18951454_1522239654476603_14647043427658

Source:as tagged

-------------------------------------------------

Rain Talks About His Career As A Dancing Singer Nearing Its End + Reveals Plans To Comeback This Year

rain2.jpg

Rain attended the Viral Fest Asia 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand and answered a few interview questions before performing at the event.

He began saying, “I think my career as a dancing singer is nearing its end. That’s why I want to gift my fans with an even better song.”

“Dancing performers reach a peak in their careers like athletes. Personally, I don’t want to dance anymore when my body becomes too slow. I’ve always thought about quitting dancing when my body becomes unable to follow the beat. But in my next album, I want to show a dance that comes from my experience. One that my juniors can’t follow. I’ll probably able to show this fierce side to me about one or two times more,” he explained.

Rain also mentioned Park Jin Young, who is still active as a performer despite his age. “Park Jin Young is also doing very well as a dancing performer, but I’m getting tired. This is something I should learn from him. I’ve known him since he was in his early-twenties, and even now I’m still learning from him. His secret [to youth] is to live a regular life. Whether he sleeps at 4 a.m. or 5 a.m., he always wakes up at 8 a.m. It’s really amazing,” he said, adding, “I also work quite hard to extend my career as a performer.”

He revealed that his comeback will depend on whether or not he accepts a new drama offer he received. “If I accept the drama role I was offered, the album will probably come out in December, and if I don’t accept it, it will most likely be out in late-November. I will try to make a comeback before the year ends.”

Meanwhile, Rain is filming his new movie “Uhm Bok Dong” starring Kang Sora, Min Hyo Rin, and more.

Source:Soompi

• Like 3

Lee Bum Soo seems to suggest that KimBi Couple is still very much in honeymoon phase now; talking to each other frequently when Rain was at filming site of UBD.

Well, Rain did say that he is at his happiest phase of life now. Honeymooning with his darling wife, Kim Tae Her plus a honeymoon baby to boot... hehehe...

Yup, life could not be better for a man in his position... and may the honeymoon be a lifetime thing for KimBi couple... :wink::D

Google translation of the extract from LBS’ interview on KimBi Couple :

[Ex 's interview ②]' Umbok - dong 'Lee Bum - soo' 'Honeymoon' Jung Ji - hoon ♥ Kim Tae - hee,

[Expo News News reporter] Actor Lee Beom-soo is busy the day of filming the movie "Woo-kyung King Woo-bok-dong" that he made for the first time. It is a work based on the true story of a bicycle hero, Umbok-dong, who won the championship by defeating Japanese players in a bicycle race that Japan conducted to dominate Joseon during the Japanese colonial rule during the Japanese colonial period. Ji-hoon (Rain), who recently married Kim Tae-hee, plays the role of '

Lee Beom-soo interviewed Jung Ji-hoon in a recent interview with Expo News. "Through this film, I discovered a novelty about the actor Jung Ji Hoon, and I dare to think that the actor Jung Ji-hoon's birth will be worth watching. I am working enthusiastically and genuinely more than ever. "He praised his passion for acting.

On Jan. 19, Jung Ji - hoon signed Kim Tae - hee ' Kim Tae Hee is currently pregnant. Lee Beom-soo, even during the shooting, is calling his wife Kim Tae-hee. "Because they are newly married, they talk frequently."

http://news.nate.com/view/20170602n36946

• Like 2

Rain and KTH’s voted by participants of a poll as hottest stars in real time search for their news in the month of January 2017, which is their marriage. Read on......

'Kinkel Star' Hong Sang Soo · Kim Minhee Adultery - Rain ♥ Kim Tae Hee marriage, 'pole and pole' couple history [first half closing]

In the first half of 2017, numerous events and accidents occurred in the entertainment industry. A variety of events have occurred, such as marriage, adultery recognition, and fandom of star couples who decorate the new year's heady gorgeously.

As a result, the readers who were the most "hot" stars of the real-time search terms of various portal sites were selected by the publishers. A total of 118 people participated in the voting period from May 27 to 30 for four days.

January: Marriage of Rain-♥ Kim Tae-hee (66 votes, 56.9%)

1248418-0.jpg

In January, actress Kim Tae Hee and singer-actor Rain got married and became a hot topic.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee joined in the advertisement in October, 2011. After the first day of the year in 2013, he became an official couple after acknowledging the open-mindedness that was revealed. He became a couple in January of this year after five years of devotion.

On January 19, the two held a private wedding ceremony at Gahoe-dong Cathedral in Gaho-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul. At the wedding ceremony, Rain posted a handwritten letter to his personal SNS, made his own marriage news to his fans, and said Kim Tae-hee, "I am the best gift of mine," through the lyrics of his song "The Best Gift" I collected it.

Afterwards, the two reported on the pregnancy on May 23, the marriage five months later, and became another hot topic. On November 23, Kim Tae-hee's agent, Lua Entertainment, reported on the pregnancy of the wife Kim Tae-hee. Kim Tae-hee's agency said, "I am going to devote myself to pre-natal education and plan my future as a mother."

- skipped unrelated -

http://news.nate.com/view/20170612n13839

• Like 1

[First Half Settlement] Rain · Kim Tae-hee marriage ... ★ Top 10 News

<Joy News 24> [Joey News 24 reporter Yoo Ji-hee] Even in the first half of 2017, The marriage, love, and separation of the top stars decorated the entertainment news. The news of the sudden health deterioration of the stars made fans disappointed. Also, the Sad (high-altitude missile defense system, THAAD) issue that has been going on since last year is still blocking the Korean Wave in China.

Rain-Kim Tae-hee, Ju-Sang-wook - Cha Ye-ryeong marriage ... Marriage between top stars

The news of the marriage of stars was hot from the beginning of the year. The marriage between the top stars was particularly noticeable.

In January 19, a singer, actor, and actress Kim Tae - hee wedded in a church in Seoul. It was a marriage for the first time in five years after officially recognizing devotion in 2013. The wedding was held in secret. It was enough to say that I did not know the wedding date until the agency of Rain. Rain and Kim Tae - hee in the security of the crime raised a marriage mass. Recently, Rain and Kim Tae - hee turned out to be 15 weeks pregnant, and another attention was drawn.

1496285752468_1_113828.jpg

- skipped unrelated -

http://news.nate.com/view/20170612n04768

• Like 2