✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Fans Photoshopped Pictures of Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s Future Baby

2 hours ago

rain-1.jpg

Rain reacted quite positively to photoshopped photos of his and Kim Tae Hee‘s future baby.

In a recent episode of Superman is Back, Rain made a special guest appearance during Lee Beom Soo‘s segment, where he joined the family on a farewell barbecue party.

This episode marked the last episode for Lee Beom Soo and his children, and to say goodbye, he invited Rain, Min Hyo Rin, and Lee Si Eon to meet his children for the first time.

After treating the guests to a barbecue dinner, Lee Beom Soo’s children gifted Rain with two pillows of his photoshopped future babies printed on them, and his reaction appeared to be quite positive.

rainsupermanisback.jpg

“If they come out like this, I will have highly succeeded.”

— Rain

He also talked about whether he preferred a son or a daughter with the other guests, to which Rain expressed that he wanted a daughter just like Lee Beom Soo’s daughter.

Source: Ilgan Sports

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/fans-photoshopped-pictures-of-rain-and-kim-tae-hees-future-baby/

• Like 1

Rain and Kim Tae-hee, "I love daughters!", "See you in "Return of Superman"

photo848395.jpg

Singer and actor Rain is ready to be a father.

He knows what children like and he is gentle enough to speak to them first.

On the latest episode of "Return of Superman", Lee Beom-soo and his children were on for the last time as he has a movie coming up.

Da-eul and So-eul and their mother Lee Yoon-jin visited Lee Beom-soo on the movie site.

Rain made a surprise appearance.

Da-eul was pleased to see Rain and he expressed his attention to Rain by giving him strawberries and asking him to come to his house.

Rain was very gentle to Da-eul and spoke to So-eul who seemed very shy.

They loved Rain.

photo848396.jpg

Lee Beom-soo told his children Rain was the husband of Kim Tae-hee and So-eul recalled that she was very 'pretty'.

Rain said, "I want to have a pretty daughter like you when I have a child". He smiled at her.

Rain's gentleness didn't stop here.

He gave them a ride on a rickshaw and walked with their hands in his. He helped Da-eul eat and took good care of them.

Rain said, "Babies like being touched" and held Da-eul in his arms.

So-eul and Da-eul have him a present; it was a cushion of a picture of a baby that would look like Rain and Kim Tae-hee.

Rain smiled and said, "I would be very happy if he or she looked like this".

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-i-love-daughters--see-you-in-return-of-superman-105941.html

• Like 1

KimBi Couple comes in second in TvN’s List on love story and wedding trends that was released on 15 May 2017..

201705152115252646_1.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20170515n41823

KTH also came in second as the Best Married Female Star Goddess in a 2 hours live poll conducted by The Fact FB on 12 May 2017.

20177989149471752600.jpg

The rankings :

1.   Jeon Ji Hyun (178 votes)

2.   Kim Tae Hee (114 votes)

3.   Lee Min Jung (65 votes)

4.   Han Chan Young (43 votes)

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20170514n02873

• Like 1

The English subbed Return of Superman episode 182 that has Rain with SoDa siblings is available now.

One of the sites that I’ve watched it :

Da Eul adores Rain! It's no one but Rain for him! :D

My screen caps :

18489712_467686173573623_278353368298775

18517987_467698180239089_469938290660618

18518218_467697970239110_241577709354187

18556451_467698046905769_151507535926779

18517954_467698060239101_398547804346950

18556739_467698090239098_746991577621701

• Like 2

How nice if the next breaking news will be that our couple is already infanticipating . . . . . :wub:   anyway, let's wait and see!

Rain and Kim Tae Hee just bought a new home, and how much it cost will blow you away

by Danny Kichi on Tue, May 16, 2017

8889af8a-bb0f-49ef-8289-a77c5a07d9dd.jpg

As was expected, Korea's super-couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee just bought their dream house, where they will settle down and hopefully start a family. Though the house itself is still shrouded in secrecy, how much they paid for it has been made public, and it's definitely not in the range that mere mortals can afford.

Right after they got married, Rain and his new wife Kim Tae Hee famously lived with the singer's parents, so that they could take their time while looking for the perfect home. Well, it seems as though they finally found what they were looking for, and of course, their purchase made the news. Already considered one of the wealthiest property owners in Korea after combining their assets, the couple still found a way to blow people away with how much they paid for their new residence. According to reports, the couple threw down five billion won, which is the equivalent of around 4.85 million US Dollars. That is A LOT of money for a house in Seoul, or anywhere else for that matter. But obviously, not a big deal to two of Korea's highest-earning celebrities.

As they prepare for the next chapter in their lives together, Rain and Kim Tae Hee have so much to look forward to. Whether it's work, or starting that family they always wanted, they'll be doing it all in their new home, one that will surely make their future full of wedded bliss and happiness.

Congratulations to the newlyweds on their gazillion dollar purchase!

Happy couple.

04662845-91ad-4244-bdaa-081886f8c643.png

529ae73b-501f-41a1-aec1-2e1316510595.jpg

This was BEFORE marriage . . .

25de6631-0eb1-4908-a795-c5be1b53ec8d.png

Source:https://www.dramafever.com/news/-rain-and-kim-tae-hee-just-bought-a-new-home-and-how-much-it-cost-will-blow-you-away/

-----------------------------------------------

Related article . . .

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Just Purchased Their New Home, Here’s How Much It Costs

May 17, 2017

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have just purchased their new home to live in as a newlywed couple, and it’s definitely on the pricey side.

kimtaehee-rain-wedding.jpg

more@http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/rain-kim-tae-hee-just-purchased-new-home-heres-much-costs/

----------------

Reminder . . .

18449644_1428951190481834_11134870486527

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/showbiz/article/akb48-exile-the-second-and-rain-to-perform-at-viral-fest-asia-2017

• Like 2

rain yearns for a daughter

May 16, 2017

bi3.jpg?w=620

It was Rain’s turn to appear on The Return of Superman after wifey, Kim Tae Hee, did so a few months back. It isn’t his first time since he is close to the Choovely family. It was Lee Beom Soo’s last day of filming for the variety show and the crew was at the movie set,Uhm Bok Dong, which stars Rain and is directed by the father-of-two. When Lee Beom Soo informed So Eul that Uncle Bi’s wife was Aunt Tae Hee, the girl replied, “She’s pretty.” The kids met her at an event a few months ago. Da Eul was totally charmed by Rain, and kept inviting him over to his place. Lee Beom Soo’s wife and Rain know each other from way back when she was his English tutor. 

Rain said he would love a daughter like So Eul and later commented he thinks he would prefer a daughter over a son. doesn’t hurt when Baby Momma is supposedly the most beautiful woman in South Korea. I think their kid would be really cute, be it boy or girl. Hope to see a little one by the two running around soon. KBS didn’t upload the entire clip but you can see bits of Rain’s appearance below. He does seem quite a natural with kids.

[There are 2 Youtube videos embedded in the blog but they have been disabled. You can watch the full Return of Superman episode 182 in my post above.]

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/rain-yearns-for-a-daughter/

The English report.

Who Are the Top Celebrity Couples Chosen for ‘The List’?

Paul Lee, May 16, 2017, 8:52 a.m.

The most recent broadcast of tvN show ‘The List’ showed some professionalsweighing in on the latest and greatest celebrity couples who were trending in popularity. At the end of the list was actress Yoon Jin Seo and her non-celebrity husband as well as Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun. The two couples both had a simple wedding ceremony, and donated the entirety of the fees towards charity.

051617_celeb_couples_the_list_01.jpg

Coming in closely afterwards was Shinhwa’s Eric and fiancée Na Hye Mi who dated steadily for the last five years. Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha was ranked after them, as well as Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun, both who took a trip to Hawaii for their wedding photoshoot.

Coming in at the top was Rain and Kim Tae Hee, as well as Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee. Rain and Kim Tae Hee had a private wedding, while Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee announced their dating news very suddenly. The couple announced their marriage and pregnancy news only months into their relationship. Do you agree with the top celebrities named in ‘The List’?

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/who-are-the-top-celebrity-couples-chosen-for-the-list/

• Like 1

Oh, it's a "he" for Da Eul. 

Yup, can't wait for baby news from KimBi Couple! :D

Rain Guests on Good Friend Lee Bum Soo’s Superman is Back and Would Love to Have Cute Baby with Wife Kim Tae Hee

ockoalaMay 17, 2017

gdfgd1.jpg

Celeb siblings So Eul and Da Eul are two of the cutest kids in the daddy takes charge variety show Superman is Back. Their daddy is beloved veteran leading man Lee Bum Soo who is prolific in his movie and drama career so clearly knows many people in the industry. For their final episode on the show, Lee Bum Soo’s good friend superstar Rain showed up to hang out with the family and OMG is Da Eul so lucky to have Rain as her uncle. They showed pictures of Rain’s wife hanging out with the kids so clearly the friendship extends beyond just Rain and Lee Bum Soo. When Rain was asked if he would like kids with Kim Tae Hee, and shown a composite sketch of what their kid could look like, Rain openly expressed his happiness to have a baby especially one so cute if their real life child look like that. Awwwww, go make babies you two!

gdfgd2.jpg

gdfgd.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/05/17/rain-guests-on-good-friend-lee-bum-soos-superman-is-back-and-would-love-to-have-cute-baby-with-wife-kim-tae-hee/#more-80908

• Like 1

I think this Google translated  article is very sweet!

- Skipped unrelated -

Rich

Bi Rain is one of the most famous "swordfish" stars in the industry. He owns a wealth of dream property is one of the richest star in the land of Kim Chi with the most luxurious apartments. With the name of the hit, getting the high-achievers out of the film, musical performances or "lucrative" advertising contract is a natural thing. At the same time, he owns his own company RAIN Company. It is known that in order to serve the need to move out in private after marriage,  Rain spent more than 100 billion to buy a house for his wife.

FBshare-picture.png Bi Rain who lived in the Gangnam mansion cost 3.4 billion won (about 64 billion) and owns another apartment in Gangnam at 8.8 billion won (about 166 billion).  The apartment is located in a prime location with all the amenities that he used to live in.
 Bi Rain who lived in the Gangnam mansion cost 3.4 billion won (about 64 billion) and owns another apartment in Gangnam at 8.8 billion won (about 166 billion). The apartment is located in a prime location with all the amenities that he used to live in.

FBshare-picture.pngHe is also on the list of Korean stars with real estate value.
He is also on the list of Korean stars with real estate value.

FBshare-picture.pngYour vehicle is a car imported from Germany.
Your vehicle is a car imported from Germany.

FBshare-picture.pngRain's picture of Rain was caught when they went to buy furniture prepared to move into the million-dollar home.
Rain's picture of Rain was caught when they went to buy furniture prepared to move into the million-dollar home.

Love

As a popular name, however, Bi Rain is not fancy, noisy, Bi Rain also has a simple but sincere love, warmth with Kim Tae Hee . Although the family is having trouble at a young age and early orphaned mother and must be the main breadwinner in the family but Rain is compensated by the sincere feelings of the person he loves. Just recently, the pair of handsome couple Bi Rain and Kim Tae Heeheld the ceremony in the many blessings of everyone. Through the ups and downs, noises, denials, ... they finally came to the same shore of happiness.

FBshare-picture.pngThis power couple has officially married so many people admire.  Although the richest but they are both simple and always give each other care, warm love.
This power couple has officially married so many people admire. Although the richest but they are both simple and always give each other care, warm love.

FBshare-picture.pngBi Rain's wife Kim Tae Hee is also one of the most well-known names.  Descended from a family that has a terrible position and has a desirable academic record, Kim Tae Hee is the type of woman that women admire, the desire of men.  Although not famous outside the country but she was dubbed as "pearl Kbiz" thanks to hardly build a beautiful image for myself.
Wife of Rain - Kim Tae-hee is also one of the famous names are well known. Descended from a family that has a terrible position and has a desirable academic record, Kim Tae Hee is the type of woman that women admire, the desire of men. Although not famous outside the country but she was dubbed as "pearl Kbiz" thanks to hardly build a beautiful image for myself.

FBshare-picture.pngNo matter what the family, Kim Tae Hee gets rich by himself.  Started as a model, she then went into the movie industry and was invited to participate in valuable advertising.  Currently she is opening her own entertainment company with her brother-in-law.  Her name is never lacking in the top richest and most wealthy owners in Korea.
No matter what the family,  Kim Tae Hee gets rich by himself. Started as a model, she then went into the movie industry and was invited to participate in valuable advertising. Currently she is opening her own entertainment company with her brother-in-law. Her name is never lacking in the top richest and most wealthy owners in Korea.

FBshare-picture.pngRain and Kim Tae Hee are the birthplace of a pair.  With Rain, the family is the most important and he also seeks this in his half.  And Kim Tae Hee is full of it, she is not only famous, beautiful but very know how to love, care for the people around her.
Can see Rain and Kim Tae-hee was born a pair sun. With Rain , the family is the most important and he also seeks this in his half. And Kim Tae Hee is full of it, she is not only famous, beautiful but very know how to love, care for the people around her.

Although the past is an unlucky boy, but maybe  Rain is the lucky man in the world. Talent, rich, handsome, successful but not loud, noisy and worth mentioning that he also has a brilliant wife integrity. All of Rain 's words make people feel admiration and even jealousy.

• Like 2

I've never doubted KTH's choices and this means her choice in Rain as firstly her boyfriend and subsequently, as her husband.

As reported in the translated SK news article below, KTH has married well when she married Rain. This, I've no doubt, the case with Rain too when he marries KTH.  :wink::D

So, with Rain who prefers to stay in, I've no doubt, the same with KTH too. No wonder we seldom have news of the couple these days! :(

Rain's reaction when asked to go to club

53p6ho700e604h9901lb.jpg

Bazaar 

[Insight] Choi Sung-hee reporter = The reaction that showed the temptation of a friend attracted the attention of viewers. On E-channel 'Separate Separate', which was broadcast on the 20th, there was a scene in which Sasehho, the husband of Sagang, tempted Rain to the club.

On this day, Shin Se - ho made a call to his best friend, Park Jinyoung, who acted as a back dancer, and suggested "I am free today".

85k20up8omr23z0nt316.jpg

uo3pnm7fkyvx5u49022t.jpg

E-Channel 'Separate Split' Capture

Rain said, "I grow old and go to bed at home, rest," but Shin Se - ho said, "No, I am free today, and my wife took them out. So, Rain finds his tongue "Not 20 years ago now," and Shin Se - ho took out the card of the spleen, saying, "Actually, I will separate."

02lh34m6a549861h58h3.jpg

8junjl64sb1j1525wst3.jpg

But Rain said, "Do not sound like a horse, do not really say it, I'll call you later, I'll call you later." Say hello to your brother. The Sagang who watched it was envious of the husband 's behavior, but the attitude of Rain showed envy that "Kim Tae - hee married well".

y38uu67v9ud5d8scf7d6.jpg

Rain Company

Meanwhile, on January 19, Rain had a marriage ceremony with an actress Kim Tae - hee in the Seoul Metropolitan Cathedral.

http://m.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=106444

16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

I've never doubted KTH's choices and this means her choice in Rain as firstly her boyfriend and subsequently, as her husband.

As reported in the translated SK news article below, KTH has married well when she married Rain. This, I've no doubt, the case with Rain too when he marries KTH.  :wink::D

So, with Rain who prefers to stay in, I've no doubt, the same with KTH too. No wonder we seldom have news of the couple these days! :(

Rain's reaction when asked to go to club

Bazaar 

[Insight] Choi Sung-hee reporter = The reaction that showed the temptation of a friend attracted the attention of viewers. On E-channel 'Separate Separate', which was broadcast on the 20th, there was a scene in which Sasehho, the husband of Sagang, tempted Rain to the club.

On this day, Shin Se - ho made a call to his best friend, Park Jinyoung, who acted as a back dancer, and suggested "I am free today".

Rain said, "I grow old and go to bed at home, rest," but Shin Se - ho said, "No, I am free today, and my wife took them out. So, Rain finds his tongue "Not 20 years ago now," and Shin Se - ho took out the card of the spleen, saying, "Actually, I will separate."

But Rain said, "Do not sound like a horse, do not really say it, I'll call you later, I'll call you later." Say hello to your brother. The Sagang who watched it was envious of the husband 's behavior, but the attitude of Rain showed envy that "Kim Tae - hee married well".

Rain Company

Meanwhile, on January 19, Rain had a marriage ceremony with an actress Kim Tae - hee in the Seoul Metropolitan Cathedral.

http://m.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=106444

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this here. The show was “Marriage Vacation”. Shin Seho is RAIN's close friend. They used to be back dancers for Park Jin Young. He's married, too. I'm sure when RAIN is still single & available he'll go with him - hahaha - But, that's really cute of him to turn it down.....Good answer - I wonder where was KTH when he called - beside him? :tongue::lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this here. The show was “Marriage Vacation”. Shin Seho is RAIN's close friend. They used to be back dancers for Park Jin Young. He's married, too. I'm sure when RAIN is still single & available he'll go with him - hahaha - But, that's really cute of him to turn it down.....Good answer - I wonder where was KTH when he called - beside him? :tongue::lol:

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome dear. Oh, as the name of the variety show suggests, it's to see which married celeb who can be tempted away from home, huh?! :tongue::lol:  Thanks for sharing that Shin Seho was a back up dancer of PJY like Rain. It does not matter whether KTH was next to him or not, Rain scored with the right answer. :lol: I do, nonetheless believe in Rain doing all things responsibly, well and right, to the best of his ability as a married man as he said that he will in his marriage announcement. Glad to note the Knets' comments in NB that are favourable to the couple, which I am posting below. I particularly like comment no. 8 for its fresh take! :lol:

Rain turns down a night of clubbing as a newlywed

1ea06eb9-0600-44f7-8638-16438eafab1f.jpg

4e200696-9554-41c8-ba25-5d65045eecde.jpg

Article: Rain's reaction to a friend asking to hit the club without letting Kim Tae Hee know

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

Friend: "I'm free today, let's hit the club."
Rain: "You're old now, go sleep at home. Get some rest."
Friend: "No way, I'm free today. My wife took the kids out."
Rain: "I'm not who I was 20 years ago. Don't even bother asking me. I'm going to work now so talk later and tell your wife I said hello."

-

1. [+659, -13] Even if he hits the club, there's no woman prettier than Kim Tae Hee there

2. [+533, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Don't even bother asking me" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+401, -6] All guys have a friend like this

4. [+52, -5] He could go anywhere and not find a woman prettier than Kim Tae Hee ㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -3] He's in the honeymoon period... the time where a man will make it home no matter who holds him back.. ㅋ

6. [+35, -1] Why would he hit the club when he has Kim Tae Hee waiting at home

7. [+26, -2] I wonder how Lee Byung Hun would've reacted...

8. [+23, -2] It's like trying to persuade a Lamborghini owner to buy a Hyundai car

9. [+18, -2] As if Rain would want to waste his time dancing with uggos at the club

10. [+8, -2] Greater happiness awaits at home...

-

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/05/rain-turns-down-night-of-clubbing-as.html

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome dear. Oh, as the name of the variety show suggests, it's to see which married celeb who can be tempted away from home, huh?! :tongue::lol:  Thanks for sharing that Shin Seho was a back up dancer of PJY like Rain. It does not matter whether KTH was next to him or not, Rain scored with the right answer. :lol: I do, nonetheless believe in Rain doing all things responsibly, well and right, to the best of his ability as a married man as he said that he will in his marriage announcement. Glad to note the Knets' comments in NB that are favourable to the couple, which I am posting below. I particularly like comment no. 8 for its fresh take! :lol:

Rain turns down a night of clubbing as a newlywed

Article: Rain's reaction to a friend asking to hit the club without letting Kim Tae Hee know

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

Friend: "I'm free today, let's hit the club."
Rain: "You're old now, go sleep at home. Get some rest."
Friend: "No way, I'm free today. My wife took the kids out."
Rain: "I'm not who I was 20 years ago. Don't even bother asking me. I'm going to work now so talk later and tell your wife I said hello."

-

1. [+659, -13] Even if he hits the club, there's no woman prettier than Kim Tae Hee there

2. [+533, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Don't even bother asking me" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+401, -6] All guys have a friend like this

4. [+52, -5] He could go anywhere and not find a woman prettier than Kim Tae Hee ㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -3] He's in the honeymoon period... the time where a man will make it home no matter who holds him back.. ㅋ

6. [+35, -1] Why would he hit the club when he has Kim Tae Hee waiting at home

7. [+26, -2] I wonder how Lee Byung Hun would've reacted...

8. [+23, -2] It's like trying to persuade a Lamborghini owner to buy a Hyundai car

9. [+18, -2] As if Rain would want to waste his time dancing with uggos at the club

10. [+8, -2] Greater happiness awaits at home...

-

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/05/rain-turns-down-night-of-clubbing-as.html

Nancyzak, actually I'm not familiar with this show - But, for me what the title of the show suggests is : it's the childless outing you should take for the health of your marriage... Marriage vacations give couples' an important message that their marriage matters and is treated with importance and respect in terms of time, money, & commitment.  It's not a second honeymoon or an anniversary trip. What about you, dear?  Have you ever gone on a "Marriage Vacation" to re-energize your intimacy, friendship and connection? For RAIN & KTH that both have busy lives - They should do this from time to time to re-prioritize their relationship. “Getting away” is vital for couples, especially after you have children. :lol:

• Like 1

This Is How Rain Responded When A Friend Tried To Go Clubbing With Him

family-close.png

On a recent broadcast of E Channel’s “Marriage Vacation”, Rain’s close friend Shin Seho tried to convince Rain to go clubbing with him.

Shin Seho is close friends with Rain because they used to be back dancers for Park Jin Young back in the day. Shin Seho is also married and they’re close with Rain and Kim Tae Hee as well.

Shin Seho called Rain and told him to come out and go clubbing because he was a free man tonight. His wife had left with the kid so he could hang out tonight. Rain simply said: “Just rest.”

He didn’t give up after Rain shot him down and kept trying to persuade him. Rain firmly replied by saying: “Look, this isn’t us from 20 years ago. Please think before you ask these things. I’m busy right now so I’m hanging up. Anyways say hi to the wife for me!”

After Rain hung up, everyone in the studio respected Rain by commending his mind set. Rain clearly doesn’t care about clubs now that he’s married with Kim Tae Hee!

Source: Joongang Ilbo

• Like 4

Woohoo!!!

KimBi Couple are expecting their first baby!!! 

KTH is already 4 months along......in her family way!!! 

http://news.nate.com/view/20170523n24595

Can we go back to the IG pic of the mummy and baby dogs posted by Rain?

It was on 8 May 2017, which is now a subtle indicative of their status of mummy and daddy to be then, huh. :wink::lol: Okaayyy, just want to say that I was right, hehehe... :tongue::lol::lol::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS TO KIMBI COUPLE, THE PARENTS-TO-BE!!!

• Like 5

Kim Tae Hee’s Agency Confirms Actress’s Pregnancy

R. Choi May 22, 2017

8575fcc8-aa47-466d-96a1-ff253da98ffa.jpg

Kim Tae Hee and Rain are going to be parents!

On May 23, Kim Tae Hee’s agency Lua Entertainment stated, “Kim Tae Hee is currently 15 weeks pregnant, so she has to be careful for the time being. However, rather than having the news be released as medical treatment, she believes that it is her duty to be the one to share the news to everyone who has cheered her on.”

Her agency continued, saying, “She will be focusing on prenatal education and plans to work hard as a wife and a mom.”

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae Hee officially tied the knot at a cathedral in January of this year.

Congratulations to the couple!

Source (1)

Source (1)XML:Y

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/22/kim-tae-hees-agency-confirms-actresss-pregnancy/

• Like 3