✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Kim Tae Hee is 15 weeks pregnant

By jennywill

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are expecting a child.

Kim Tae Hee's label revealed, 

We thank everyone who has congratulated and loved the Rain-Kim Tae Hee couple. The two married on January 19th with many congratulations, and have been living a happy newlywed life. We are now bringing the story of a new life between the two.
Kim Tae Hee is currently 15 weeks pregnant and must be careful, but we believed that we should let fans who have been supporting the couple know first, instead of the news being leaked.
Kim Tae Hee will be focusing on prenatal care and will be preparing to be a mother. We once again thank everyone who has shown them warm interest.
Thank you.

Congratulations to the couple!

Source:allkpop

----------------------------------------------------

Rain and Kim Tae Hee announce that they are expecting

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+2,349, -33] Hul, imagine how cute and pretty the child will be ㅠㅠ congratulations!!

2. [+2,001, -22] Going to be daebak if the child takes after the mother

3. [+1,427, -22] Wow, the son or daughter's going to be super pretty if they take after the mother ㅎㅎㅎ congratulations

4. [+1,091, -13] Congratulations!!

5. {+336, -5] Wow, practically a honeymoon baby ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+243, -5] Hul, the fact that Kim Tae Hee is married is still a shock to me let alone pregnant

7. [+231, -3] Hope for dad for body, mom for face

8. [+207, -4] Can't believe Kim Tae Hee's a mother;;;

-------------------------------------------

[Breaking] Kim Tae-hee, Rain expect first baby

May 23 2017

(Bazaar)
Kim Tae-hee and Rain are expecting their first child.

“Kim Tae-hee is currently 15 weeks pregnant. She needs to take care of herself. We believed that it’s the right thing to let the fans who have been supporting the couple know first,” said Kim’s agency, Ruach Entertainment. “She will focus on prenatal care and prepare to become a mother.”

On Jan. 19, Kim and Rain got married in a small, private ceremony after dating for five years.

(Bazaar)

Rain recently finished his Japan fan meetup tour “The Confession” in Tokyo on May 5. During the tour, he visited three cities in Japan to celebrate the 15th anniversary of his debut. He is preparing to return with the upcoming film tentatively titled “Uhm Bok-dong.”

As of February this year, Kim was reportedly preparing to return to the small screen with a new TV drama or movie.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 3

Celebrity couple Rain, Kim Tae-hee expecting first child

SEOUL, May 23 (Yonhap) -- South Korean power celebrity couple Rain and Kim Tae-hee are expecting their first child, according to Kim's agency Tuesday. 

"The couple has just learned of the pregnancy" said Lua Entertainment, which represents Kim. The 37-year-old actress is 15 weeks into her pregnancy, according to the company.

Kim will concentrate on giving paternal care to the unborn child while also preparing to become a good mother and a wife, the company explained.

Rain, whose real is name Jung Ji-hoon, and Kim got married in January. The two stars first met on a TV commercial set in 2011 and officially started dating in the fall of 2012.

Debuting as a pop singer in 2002, Rain was named one of the "100 Most Influential People" by U.S. Time magazine in 2006 and 2011. Outside of singing, he's appeared in the Hollywood films "Speed Racer" (2008) and "Ninja Assassin" (2009), and the Chinese TV series "Diamond Love."

Kim is best known for her roles in Korean dramas, such as "Stairway to Heaven" (2003), "Love Story in Harvard" (2004), "Iris" (2009), "My Princess" (2011) and "Yong-pal" (2015). She has also appeared in many TV commercials.

In this photo provided by the Rain Company, singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee smile during their wedding at Gahoe-dong Church in central Seoul on Jan. 19, 2017. (Yonhap)

In this photo provided by the Rain Company, singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee smile during their wedding at Gahoe-dong Church in central Seoul on Jan. 19, 2017. (Yonhap)

odissy@yna.co.kr

(END)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/05/23/0200000000AEN20170523007900315.html

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee, Rain expecting first child

The actress is currently 15 weeks pregnant

Posted: 23 May 2017 13:59 Updated: 23 May 2017 14:00

rain-kim-tae-hee-baby.jpg

After tying the knot in a simple ceremony in January, power couple Kim Tae Hee and Rain have announced that they are expecting their first child together. The actress is currently 15 weeks pregnant and will be expected to deliver in late October to early November.

Her agency, Lua Entertainment, made an official announcement today to confirm the good news. Their statement reads:

Husband and wife, singer Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) and Kim Tae Hee are always thankful to those who have sent their congratulations and love to them as a couple.

rain-kim-tae-hee-baby-2.jpg

On January 19, they tied the knot and started a new future and happy life together and now, we’re want to share that they have welcomed a new life into this world.

Kim Tae Hee, who is currently 15 weeks pregnant, is being careful as she is in the early stages of her pregnancy but we felt that it would be better to let you, who has cheered her on, know firsthand rather than for the news to be released as a medical statement.

Kim Tae Hee will devote herself to prepare to become a new mother on top of being a good wife to the family.

Once again, we express our deepest gratitude to everyone who has shown their concern.

Photos: TPG/CLICK PHOTOS

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/article/kim-tae-hee-rain-expecting-first-child-8875030

• Like 3

OMG I wanna cry!!! they must be so happy rn!!

SQGUkBJ.gif

15 weeks?? wow I remember she said she wasn't pregnant tho 

7qeulov5fPM.jpg

'It was on 8 May 2017, which is now a subtle indicative of their status of mummy and daddy to be then, huh. :wink::lol: Okaayyy, just want to say that I was right, hehehe... :tongue::lol::lol::lol:'

Yea! you were right! you have a great intuition actually

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

OMG I wanna cry!!! they must be so happy rn!!

15 weeks?? wow I remember she said she wasn't pregnant tho 

If you refer to the interview with Sportseoul at end of Jan/early Feb 2017, I reckon it was still early then to tell the pregnancy signs. Once the pregnancy is known or confirmed after the first month, usually the prospective parents will want to play it safe to wait and make the official announcement after the first trimester is over. Of course before that, all the immediate family members will know first. :D

4 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

'It was on 8 May 2017, which is now a subtle indicative of their status of mummy and daddy to be then, huh. :wink::lol: Okaayyy, just want to say that I was right, hehehe... :tongue::lol::lol::lol:'

Yea! you were right! you have a great intuition actually

Actually the IG picture of the mummy and baby dogs is so telling. As clear as night and day. :lol:

Gosh, Rain must be, not only crazy with happiness but with pent-up excitement and frustration for he can't tell officially yet but want to shout to the whole world that he is going to a daddy, huh?! :tongue::lol:

Now that it is official, let's hope that he shares some pictures of him preparing to be a father through his participation at the pre-natal care centre and shopping for the blue or pink baby stuff to let us guess (easily) which gender to expect. :wink::lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Actually the IG picture of the mummy and baby dogs is so telling. As clear as night and day. :lol:

Gosh, Rain must be, not only crazy with happiness but with pent-up excitement and frustration for he can't tell officially yet but want to shout to the whole world that he is going to a daddy, huh?! :tongue::lol:

Now that it is official, let's hope that he shares some pictures of him preparing to be a father through his participation at the pre-natal care centre and shopping for the blue or pink baby stuff to let us guess (easily) which gender to expect. :wink::lol:

Indeed, he even wrote that he was 'crazy', probably with happiness...

I know that he adores dogs so much that's why I haven't thought it was a hint tbh haha

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I know that he adores dogs so much that's why I haven't thought it was a hint tbh haha

Truly, all of us are rejoicing  . . . . . the Japan Clouds show their support . . . .they also knew that Rain's pic of mom dog and puppy

is a signal that the baby is coming  . . . https://www.instagram.com/p/BT1YJe6lIR0/?taken-by=rain_oppa

84f59080a0bac8dd2f95273f239154a3.jpg

15c7293833a9c02e46dc6a71d306b2a4.jpg

plus a tribute from Nao . . . . . how Rain love to have a daughter . . .  here in a drawing with Choo Sarang -

5c66ed31c10dec7706bae5c51cc82596.jpg

Inviting fans to Rain's next event in Yokohama . . . .

bbf91ab92ae4961511171931237443c6.jpg

Source:rainstorm, as tagged

--------------------------------------------

So if this computation is right, we'll see the beloved baby Sept. or Oct. this year . . . I suppose our KimBi couple will welcome the baby . . . boy or girl with much love and happiness . . . .  praying for both the mother and baby's health and wellness..

kim tae hee + rain expecting baby!!!!!

2017012217251942766_1.jpg?w=620

Boy, this couple doesn’t waste time. Kim Tae Hee’s management agency announced that the actress is about 15 weeks pregnant. That makes her due sometime late September or early October. The couple must be thrilled since both have openly expressed their desire to have a kid ASAP. Congrats and kudos to them for getting hitched and having a child all within the same year. I guess we can rule out Kim Tae Hee returning to dramaland for 2017 at least.

:Source:https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/kim-tae-hee-rain-expecting-baby/

• Like 2

@nimbus74,

So pretty and lovely fanarts! Thank you for the share, as well as that of Rain's next fan event. 

I fully agree with you. Be it boy or girl, the baby will be so loved and welcomed!

We wish KTH a healthy and smooth pregnancy and for Rain, a happy pre-natal journey with KTH. :D

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I know Rain loves dogs, especially his that he so often upload in this IG.

Other than the very telling picture of the mummy and baby dogs, I thought the picture of dogs not that of his Sarangy and General was a dead giveaway! :tongue::lol:

Kim Tae-hee, Rain to have a baby

23192213.jpg

이미지뷰

One of the most iconic celebrity couples, recently wed singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee, will become parents in the coming months. 

Kim’s agency Ruach Entertainment revealed the news via a press release yesterday, in which it revealed that its client is currently 15-weeks pregnant. 

“Before news of Kim’s pregnancy spreads as a rumor, we deemed it only right that we first report the news ourselves to fans of Kim and Rain. Kim will focus on her prenatal care until her delivery.” 

The couple got married in January after a five-year relationship. Rain was jokingly nicknamed “Korea’s Most Hated Man” by netizens when he started his relationship with Kim, who is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women in Korea. 

Meanwhile, Rain will play the protagonist in the upcoming movie “Uhm Bok-dong,” which is based on a true story of a Korean cyclist active during the Japanese colonial era. 

By Kim Jung-kyoon

http://mengnews.joins.com/view.aspx?aid=3033720

********************************************************************************************

Rain and Kim Tae-hee 15 weeks pregnant

photo851491.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae-hee are becoming parents.

Kim Tae-hee's management announced this fact on the 23rd saying, "They got married on the 19th of January with so many blessings and now they've been blessed with a child on the way".

"Kim Tae-hee is 15 weeks pregnant and she will have to be careful for now. We thought it be best to let her fans and supporters find out directly from us rather than being told from other sources".

Kim Tae-hee made a surprise appearance on the KBS 2TV "Happy Together – Return of Superman" in December last year.

Lee Beom-soo and his children visited her in her waiting room and the actress looked at them with so much love in her eyes. She said, "I have two other siblings and my parents had a hard time raising us, but I liked it".

Lee Beom-soo asked if she wanted a boy or girl and she said, "I wanted a boy at first, but now I think a daughter who can also be your friend is preferable. I would like one boy and one girl if possible".

Source : news.tf.co.kr/read/en...

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-15-weeks-pregnant-106258.html

********************************************************************************************

Kim Tae Hee 15 Weeks Pregnant and Expecting Baby with Newlywed Husband Rain

ockoalaMay 23, 2017

yfdsu1.jpg

The timing couldn’t be more perfect for newlywed A-list star couple Kim Tae Hee and Rain to announce they are expecting a baby. Rain just guest starred on Lee Bum Soo’s episode of Superman Returns and affirmed his excitement to one day have a cute baby with wifey Kim Tae Hee. Of course he must’ve know already that his wife was expecting when he made that statement but it’s still so sweet as his face flooded with unbridled joy. Kim Tae Hee is currently 15 weeks along which means it’s definitely a honeymoon baby, fitting with K-netizens displeasure with shotgun marriages and desire for romantic mementos like a honeymoon baby. I’m so happy for one of my favorite K-ent couples and wishing Kim Tae Hee a healthy and happy pregnancy!

yfdsu.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/05/23/kim-tae-hee-15-weeks-pregnant-and-expecting-baby-with-newlywed-husband-rain/

Omooo...laser beam coming out of his eyes...visible loving stare...lost for words and marvelling at her beauty... Thank you Jung Saem Mool for this little behind the scene story! :tongue::D

Makeup Artist Jung Saem Mool Shares Rain’s Sweet Reaction To His Bride Kim Tae Hee

2017012009355742731_1.jpg

Makeup artist Jung Saem Mool revealed Rain’s sweet reaction upon seeing his beautiful bride Kim Tae Hee at their wedding.

On May 23, Jung Saem Mool appeared on “War-mance, Best Friends And The City” special episode of MBC Every1’s “Video Star.”

While sharing her experience as Kim Tae Hee’s makeup artist at her wedding, Jung Saem Mool was asked groom Rain’s reaction when he saw his bride. She answered, “He had laser beams coming out of his eyes. He had this visibly a loving stare. He was lost for words and kept marveling at her beauty.”

Meanwhile, the couple recently announced that they are expecting their first child.

“Video Star” airs every Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/24/makeup-artist-jung-saem-mool-shares-rains-sweet-reaction-bride-kim-tae-hee/

Kyaaaaa.....27 May 2017 is drawing near!!!

We’ll be seeing tons of pictures and videos of KTH at her Celltrion fan signing event, made more special by her newly acquired status of a mother-to-be!!! :D

In backpage (way before the pregnancy news was announced), I mentioned the high chance of people surreptitiously eyeing her belly and loose clothing when seeing her at the event to guess her pregnancy status. Now that the official pregnancy news has been released, the focus shifts to how big is her belly is and her maternity style and fashion??? :tongue::lol:

Kim Tae-hee to hold fan event during pregnancy

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170524

(Celltrion Skincure)

Kim Tae-hee will hold an autograph session in collaboration with a cosmetics brand this weekend.

“The upcoming event will not only celebrate our new cosmetics lines, but also provide an opportunity for fans to meet Kim Tae-hee,” Celltrion Skincure said. 

This will mark not just her first activity after tying the knot with Rain in January, but also after her pregnancy announcement. 

The fan signing event will take place in Lotte Department in Seoul on Saturday at 2 p.m. 

Until Thursday, some 100 lucky customers who purchase an item over $88 (100,000 won) from the store will be given the opportunity to win a chance to meet the actress. 

On Tuesday, Kim officially said that she is 15 weeks pregnant. 

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201705241351543608952_2

• Like 1

I’ve corrected some errors, as seen by the strikethroughs.

Kim Tae Hee Is 15 Weeks Pregnant; 'Yong Pal' Actress Getting Ready To Welcome First Child With Husband Rain

by Choi Ahn Jie / May 24, 2017 05:39 AM EDT

rain-and-kim-tae-hee.jpg?w=750

Rain and Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee is 15 months pregnant. The news that the actress and her hubby Rain are expecting their child was confirmed by her management Hua Ruach Lua Entertainment in a statement.

The news is a welcome development for fans of the newlyweds who have repeatedly expressed wanting to have a child soon to complete their family. It was reported by Korea Portal before that Kim Tae Hee was very vocal in saying that she wanted pregnancy rumors at the time to be true.

"We wish it were true," Kim Tae Hee said a few weeks into her marriage to Rain. "However, that's definitely not the case."

It seems that wishes do come true as the happy couple is now set to welcome the new addition to their family. According to Hua Ruach Lua's statement, Kim Tae Hee is 15 weeks into the pregnancy and that she is getting some much-needed rest to ensure the health of her baby. The "Yong Pal" actress is also being careful during her first trimester, Soompi reported.

"She will be focusing on prenatal education and plans to work hard as a wife and a mom," the agency said. This means that the actress may be resting temporarily from accepting projects and may not be able to work on dramas that require extended hours of filming. The agency said that it was Kim Tae Hee and Rain's choice to share the news with their fans via official statement as a form of thanks for their support and prayers.

It can be recalled that Kim Tae Hee and Rain got married in a low-key ceremony in Australia Seoul in January this year to the surprise of their fans. The couple has been dating for the past five years before they decided to tie the knot, Drama Fever reported.

The event came as a surprise to many because of its simplicity. The Kim Tae Hee and Rain wedding was only attended by around a hundred close friends and family members who shared the couple's happiness at their union. Among those who attended the event were Rain's good friend PSY, his godfather Ahn Sung Ki, members of g.o.d and the actress' best friend Honey Lee who caught the bridal bouquet. 

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/36046/20170524/kim-tae-hee-is-15-weeks-pregnant-yong-pal-actress-getting-ready-to-welcome-first-child-with-husband-rain.htm

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Some people started posting this pic saying it was Rain and Kim Tae Hee during Rain's fanmeets in Japan. idk about Kim Tae Hee but as for Rain that guy is not him. Rain has much bigger frame.

This IG picture below saves me a long “argument” on why I think it is the couple in the picture: :tongue::lol:

Credit the picture below : IGier.

If the frame is still of concern, the length of Rain’s hair is the same and the pants are as slim. 

Additionally, do you see the side profile of the guy on the extreme right? The guy with Mohawk hairstyle? Isn’t that looks like Rain’s manager who handles the screen works for Rain? :wink::D

If it is not convincing enough, it actually does not matter whether there are pictures or not of the couple, as there is nothing to stop KimBi couple from going anywhere and whenever they like. They were in Japan, per witness’ account. That is good enough news for us. If we get to see pictures of them, it is a bonus actually. :wink::D

• Like 1

SK, Hong Kong and Taiwan TV entertainment news on KimBi couple expecting their first baby!

Credit : K STAR 생방송 스타뉴스

Credit : 台灣蘋果日報 

Spoiler

Credit : 채널A Life

Credit : tong1

Credit : tong1

Credit : MoreForms Media 魔方全媒

Credit : Hong Kong Today

Credit : Yes娛樂

• Like 3

Two more SK TV news report on KTH’s pregnancy. Videos are embedded in the articles per links below :

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=056&aid=0010459481

[Entertainment Notebook] Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee will become a parent ... "Pregnancy 15th week, devoted to preaching"

<Anchorage> The following is the <Celebrity Handbook> time for the news of the entertainment industry. Kang Seung Hwa is in the spot. I recently heard a lot of news about the pregnancy and birth of the couple. Just yesterday, Topstar Couple, Kim Tae Hee, announced pregnancy news directly, joined the prospective parents! Let's meet with a more detailed screen.

<Report> <Recording> Rain: "My uncle wants to give birth to a very pretty girl like this." Mr. Rain, who recently appeared on "Superman Returns," who had an affair for a 2-year-old! Can I hold my daughter in the arms? Yesterday afternoon, Kim Tae - hee 's agency said, "I have been informed of the conception of a new life." "Kim Tae - hee is 15 weeks pregnant." For the time being, Kim Tae Hee is planning to concentrate on preaching as an actor. As soon as the news of the second generation of the Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple, a young couple, is reported, there is growing anxiety about the child to be born soon. Not long ago, two of my fictitious 2-year-olds were surprised.

<Recording> Rain: "If I have a baby, is it like this? It is very very successful when I come out like this." The joy of that success, I will be able to enjoy soon ~ Congratulations to both of you who became prospective parents. I hope to be released ~

My screen cap of the videos :

18620791_471681886507385_714019690660989

**************************************************************************************

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000027606

[Celebrity Hot News ①] Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee becomes a parent ... "15th week of pregnancy, devoted to preacher"

[OBS unique entertainment news reporter] Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple become parents. OBS 'unique entertainment news' (directed by Yoon Kyung-chul, writer Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) caught up with enthusiast hot news. Kim Tae-hee, who concluded a marriage between Rain and his wife earlier this year, reported good news that he was pregnant four months after his marriage. The agency said that Kim Tae - hee thought that it would be advisable to inform the fans first of the 15 - week pregnancy.

Kim Tae - hee 's news of pregnancy,' Je t'aimyeo Kim 's jealousy of jealousy and' born in my father 's Rain, my mother Kim Tae hee' was full of envy comments. Also, in February, a community portal site conducted a 'star couple expected to be 2 years' survey, the couple was Kim Tae-hee first place. It is because of expectation that it will be the superior second generation when the extraordinary taste of rain adds to the appearance of Kim Tae Hee which is one of the representative beauty of Korea.

On the other hand, they went to the honeymoon house where the rain was bought for Kim Tae-hee. Above all, there was a hidden secret in the seats of two people here. Park Jong-bok, a real estate specialist, said, "The house where Mr. and Mrs. Kim Tae-hee are housed is located on the subway in Yongsan-gu. It is close to the center of Seoul in Namsan, "He said.

The second generation, born right after the education environment carefully prepared for the nest. Kim Tae-hee, who is now a prospective mother in a man's wife, plans to concentrate on preaching.

(Video = OBS 'unique entertainment news', editing = Son Hyun Jung, Yoo Soon Jong PD, author =

• Like 2

Anybody got more to add to the list below??? :tongue::D

I got nothing to add for now but I expect at least one baby song from Rain. He can compose the first while seeing the mummy KTH’s belly growing big with their baby! Oh, he can throw in some jingles/lullabies for the baby to sing to it when it is born......to calm the baby down, to put the baby to sleep, to tickle the baby, for not particular reason, etc, etc...... :wink::lol:

7 Reasons Rain and Kim Tae Hee will be the best celebrity parents ever

29c792cc-f192-4024-9677-257fbce00153.jpg

Yesterday, newlyweds Rain and Kim Tae Hee announced that they are expecting their first baby. We are all excited that another loving celebrity couple plan to share their love with their precious little one. Whether it's a boy or girl, Baby Jung is one lucky kid! Not only will they be born into a loving home, but they have two of the most talented parents ever! Any talent they inherit, their parents will no doubt help them sharpen their skills.

Let's take a look at 7 reasons why Rain and Kim Tae Hee will be the best celebrity parents ever!

1. They can give their child important life and relationship advice.

These two dated for five years (including 2 years of long distance when Rain enlisted in the military) before they decided it was time to wed. Their relationship example proves that patience pays off big time if both parities are serious. They are definitely quality people. 

5dfa5fcb-afe7-4197-a322-a47186e880e3.jpg

5977f635-2e0b-458e-82f6-463c117fe757.jpg

2. Rain can give their child free dance lessons.

Who can dance better than Rain? Their child will be learning from the master! If he/she ever decides to pursue a career as an idol, They could easily win any dance off. I think they would be more than anxious to learn the "LA Song" choreography. 

3. He can also throw in vocal lessons!

Dad has to be one of the best male vocalists in K-Pop today. He's a veteran who knows how to control his voice while wowing us at the same time. Singing lessons are covered with him. Check out the amazing song "Brothers & Me" he sang alongside his musical buddies Kim Tae Woo and JYP

4. Mom and Dad will be the best acting coaches.

They have acting careers spanning over a decade! There are no better tutors than people active in a field you're interested in. Their offspring has it made if he/she ever dives into the acting pool. They won't be able to learn anything they haven't already learned at home.

Take a look at these K-drama videos with Mom and Dad showing off their superior acting in Yong Pal and My Lovable Girl

5. Baby's first trip may be somewhere fabulous around the world.

The parents-to-be traveled to Bali and America for the 57th Annual Grammy Awardsfor their honeymoon. Not to mention, they were already world travelers before they even tied the knot in January. Baby's first trip is guaranteed to be awesome! 

638b424f-69b1-41ff-a24b-d61575fd9cdb.jpg

6. Their child's birthday parties promises to be celebrity filled events!

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been in the industry so long their besties are fellow celebrities and idols too. Every passing K-drama or movie is another opportunity to make new lifelong friends. Birthday invites are set.

4894baea-f81e-496b-8172-2786fc8e6b81.jpg

2c0d7ad4-17f2-4a8c-a15c-575fac2e2a79.jpg

7. Most likely, Dad will dedicate a song to baby just like he did for Mom.

Days prior to Rain's romantic wedding with Kim Tae Hee, he dedicated a sweet love song to his bride-to-be. You could tell how much he treasured her by the heartfelt lyrics. Baby can only anticipate how special Dad's song will be for them.  

Which reason do you think solidifies their status as best celeb parents ever? 

5f956a29-9a1f-41fb-aa62-06a30eef1f12.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-reasons-rain-and-kim-tae-hee-will-be-the-best-celebrity-parents-ever/

• Like 4

Whoa, Big congrats to Rain and KTH, I just read the Big News today and seriously I still have my eyes and mouth wide open, I was so surprised and happy at the same time. I'm totally short of words bcoz I can't explain this feeling right now, I'm just so Happy for them.wish them all the best. 

Thanks so much @Nancyzak,@lucialove for the updates I truly appreciate both ur efforts here. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

This IG picture below saves me a long “argument” on why I think it is the couple in the picture: :tongue::lol:

If the frame is still of concern, the length of Rain’s hair is the same and the pants are as slim. 

Additionally, do you see the side profile of the guy on the extreme right? The guy with Mohawk hairstyle? Isn’t that looks like Rain’s manager who handles the screen works for Rain? :wink::D

If it is not convincing enough, it actually does not matter whether there are pictures or not of the couple, as there is nothing to stop KimBi couple from going anywhere and whenever they like. They were in Japan, per witness’ account. That is good enough news for us. If we get to see pictures of them, it is a bonus actually. :wink::D

OMG  I know you are  right  with all the facts but my eyeы still can't believe it's Rain:crazy:. he looks so different from himself.. I noticed that many other Clouds also can't recognize him there. lol nevermind

• Like 1