✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Korean Celebrities Turn Out In Full Force For Coldplay, Concert Takes Moment To Honor Sewol Ferry Victims

- skipped unrelated picture -

British rock band Coldplay has stolen hearts all over the world during their decade-long career and South Korea is no exception!

Through April 15 and 16, Coldplay held concerts in Seoul Olympic Stadium with an audience of 45,000 each night. Many of these included Korean celebrity couples enjoying a date night out like Rain and Kim Tae HeeLee Hyori and (non-celebrity husband) Lee Sang Soon, and Jung Kyung Ho and Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung.

Other celebrities spotted at the concert included Park Shin Hye, Younha (with friends Yeeun and Baek A Yeon), Ryu Jun YeolYoo Hee Yeol and Yoon Jong Shin (who attended together), BoA (who attended with EXO’s Suho and Super Junior’s Leeteuk), Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae (who attended together), Kang Dong WonUhm Jung HwaHan Ye Seul, Soy Kim, Jung Ryeo WonSandara Park, and CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun and Kang Min HyukKim Jaejoong, Oh Hyuk, Kahi, and Jo Kwon.

- skipped unrelated IG pictures -

During the April 16 concert, Coldplay took a moment to honor the third anniversary of the Sewol Ferry incident. While singing “Yellow,” yellow ribbons were displayed on the screens, and Chris Martin then took 10 seconds of silence to honor the victims of the tragedy. The band also sang “Fix You” as a tribute to the victims.

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/16/korean-celebrities-turn-full-force-coldplay-concert-takes-moment-honor-sewol-ferry-victims/

• Like 1

Another picture of KTH at her wedding reception from the Weibo sphere.

Credit : owner.

I seems to me that KTH was looking at Rain who was seated in front of her???

In the earlier picture of her only (that I posted above), the waitress was pouring the wine for Rain (?), whereas in the picture below, the waitress was poureding the wine for KTH after she did for Rain. :wink:

Keeping our fingers crossed that we’ll get more pictures of KTH and Rain at their wedding reception and, yes, at the church too! :D

17991460_454084408267133_839054823118425

• Like 2

Alex questioned the existence of KimBi Couple in Please Take Care of My Refrigerator, which he was a guest along with Rain in January 2017.

By his revelation in the news report below, of how ordinary a life that KimBi couple is leading including their favourite dish of “a pot of stew on the herbs" or kimbap as I understand to mean, but do correct if I’m wrong, Alex must have had the privilege of meeting KTH (needless to say, courtesy of Rain) and seeing and meeting KimBi Couple as a married couple for himself already, huh?!?! :tongue::lol:

Perhaps, the duo, i.e. Rain and Alex should go on Please Take Care of My Refrigerator again, as a continuation to share more of their refrigerators, particularly Rain’s now that he is married to KTH! There bound to be interesting foodstuff in the refrigerator of a married couple and in our case, the best part is, it’s KimBi Couple's! :lol:

Alex, “Rain-♥ Kim Tae-hee, a rustic couple who likes rice ..."

SSI_20170418150854.jpg

SSI_20170418150913.jpg

Seoul Newspaper En] Singer Alex talks about anecdotes about Rain.

MBC Evrion 'Video Star', which is to be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on April 18, is being featured as' The title of 'I love you Hyun Jung-ah' while the entertainment people active in different fields visit 'Vis'.

The original Diva Kim Hyunjung, Space A Kim Hyunjung, Gag Woman, Lee Hyun Jung, Vivian Chih Hyun Jung, and Hyun Jung Lee, the boys love Alex, are going to decorate a special feature 'Tong Myeong-in'.

On this day, Alex said, "My best friend invites marriage actively." Alex also pointed out to everyone that Kim Tae Hee and Rain married couple is simple couple who liked to have a pot of stew in their herbs.

At the talk, Kim Hyunjung unveiled an anecdote about singer Rain and focused his attention. Kim Hyun - jeong said that he had met Rain in the gym the day before he raised his wedding with Kim Tae - hee in January. Kim Hyun-jung praised the personality of Rain, who treats him irrespective of sex, both young and old, saying that he greeted each time he met him.

- skipped unrelated -

http://news.nate.com/view/20170418n26972

• Like 1

Omooooo...it seems that Alex has yet to meet KTH, LOL! :lol:

But he was able to tell what KimBi couple likes to eat...oh??? :blink:   Rain told him??? :tongue::lol:

'Video Star' Alex, Kim Tae-hee's man Jung Ji-hoon and his best friend "Never saw Tae Hee"

20170418070009_1051352_600_510.jpg

'Video Star' Alex mentioned the best friend (Jung Ji Hoon). MBC Evrion 'Video Star' posted a premiere video on Naver TV on the 18th.

According to the video, Kim Suk was lucky to say "I heard it was the best star and Rain." Kim said, "There are many rumors that Kim Tae Hee and Jung Ji Hoon are very simple couples.

Alex said, "Tae-hee looks so gorgeous and pretty when others see her, and she likes to eat simple and delicious dishes with herbs and spices." I was surprised to say, "I have never actually seen it."

Kim asked, "Have you seen it at the wedding?" Alex said, "I could not go to the wedding." 

http://news.nate.com/view/20170418n40055

**********************************************************************************************

' Bis ' Alex-Kim Hyun-Jung said etiquette rustic Rain  Kim Tae-Hee (General)

201704182115297729049_20170418213414_01.

Alex and Kim Hyun-jung talk about Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple.

- skipped unrelated -

Alex also talked about Rain and Kim Tae-hee. Alex said, "The two are really simple. Kim Tae-hee knows that she will enjoy side dishes and home-cooked rice at home. "I have not seen her yet, but both of them have a very simple life." Kim Hyun - jeong said, "I met in the rain and the gym before marriage. Rain always exercises and is very polite to use the same hair shop. "

- skipped the rest which are not related to KimBi couple -

http://news.nate.com/view/20170418n44374

**********************************************************************************************

"Video Star" Alex "Kim Tae-hee says she enjoys simple life"

20170418212951_11.jpg

[Sports Seoul Yongsu Reporter] In 'Video Star' Alex talked about Kim Tae-hee. MBC Everlon "Video Star" broadcasted on the 18th was featured with the same name as "Hyunjunga I Love You", while "Aid Dibe" Kim Hyunjung, Space A Kim Hyunjung, Gag Woman, Lee Hyun Jung, Model Vivian Chihyeon Jeong and Hyun Jung Lee's beloved Alex appeared.

Alex talked about Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Alex said to Kim Tae-hee, "Kim Tae-hee enjoys simple life at home." He said, "I like to boil the soup at home." Alex said, "I have never seen it, so I am still using it."

http://news.nate.com/view/20170418n44033

• Like 1

2017.01.19. More pics Rain & Kim Tae-hee's Wedding Party (Reception venue)

17952560_1472482526118983_35298086836432

18010223_1472482599452309_44064428878352

18010309_1472482659452303_28728194762080

17991268_1472482666118969_70164817930738

18033932_1472482722785630_56920485223119

17991184_1472482746118961_68864083316741

18034187_1472482739452295_86453300972074

Source:scorpiola

-------------------------------------------------------

Soon, Rain will have  his 15th Debut (April 24) anniversary in showbiz and I suppose this is one way the crowd will celebrate and greet him . . .  seems special as he is now married.

2017 Rain Japan Fanmeeting "The Confession"
RAIN will give a high-five with all the audience!!

----------------------------
https://ticket.rakuten.co.jp/features/rain/index.html

17903660_1885843031637633_85577585697767

--------------------------------------------------

170418 Uhm Bok-dong's filming location- Namyangju Studios
Credit https://t.co/LTTkXXW7iS

18033859_1887797078108895_73956744918564

18032998_1887797104775559_46914736041655

18032992_1887797148108888_75396473398923

17991177_1887797244775545_10813571891620

• Like 3

Hi @Lucia_love and @nimbus74,

Thank you very much for sharing all the pictures and updates.

I get it that KTH was seated to the left of Rain as Rain took the seat at the head of the table at their wedding reception and she was facing JYP from where she was seated. I hope she was not too nervous of JYP, LOL! Oh, just kidding! :tongue::lol:

The pictures of Namyangju studio where Rain’s UBD movie is currently being filmed brought back memories of the filming of the teens’ part of JOJLIL. It was where KTH distributed chocolates to the cast and crews on Valentine’s Day in 2013. Below are some pictures:

sz37im24_zps9f49e3cf.jpg

2533-19292.jpg

Credit images above : owners.

I can’t recall whether any parts of KTH’s character was filmed at NS, but if at all, ti should be the time before her character entered the palace and when she went out of the palace.

We look forward to more updates on the filming of UBD, the celebration of Rain’s 14th year in showbiz as well as his fan meetings in Japan! :D

• Like 1

I know I have already posted some of the news articles, albeit translations thereof, on the mention of KimBi Couple by Alex in the Radio Star.

Below are another two, with very minor change in the description of the couple and yes, with some additional images of the couple on the screen of the show that are so cute!!!

We see the caricature of KTH with apron on, in the midst of cooking the couple’s favourite pot of stew and we also have Rain pulling the straps of his suspenders, smiling from ear to ear, looking so ever pleased...waiting to taste his and his wife’s favourite stew, huh? Kekeke... :wub::D

[Thanksgiving TV] 'Vis' Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee is the best couple, Alex - Kim Hyun-jung irecognized

201704190142508397555_20170419014312_01.

[Herald] The singer Alex and Kim Hyunjung praised Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple.

MBC Evrion 'Video Star', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, is decorated with a special feature 'Hyun Jung Ah', and singer Kim Hyunjung, Space A Kim Hyunjung, Gag Woman and Lee Hyun Jung and Vivian Cha Hyun Jung. Singer Alex appeared.

- skipped unrelated -

At this time, Alex and Kim Hyunjung had a common topic. It was the story of a couple of non - Kim Tae - hee. Because Alex and Rain were known to be close friends, MCs naturally brought out the story of rain.

Alex said, "Kim Tae-hee is gorgeous to others and seems to be beautiful as usual. I know that she enjoys simple life." He said, "I like to eat soup and boiled seaweed at home." The MCs marveled at the wedding of a Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple, saying, "It's the end of simplicity."

Kim Hyun-jung also helped. Kim Hyun-jeong said, "I asked myself if I was in the gym the day before my wedding and that I always exercise." It is really polite. "He said. Alex also praised the courtesy of Rain, saying, "It was the same when I first met Rain."

Although it was a short amount, Alex and Kim Hyun-jung's words were a glimpse of the character and life of Rain and Kim Tae-hee. It was a brilliant star, but I could see how Rain and Kim Tae-hee, who have a simple life and a polite courtesy, are receiving so much love.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170419n03632

************************************************************************************************

[All day Ya Hwa] 'Bis' Alex's saying # Separation # Fenugreek # Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee

1492522389576774.jpg

[Exporters News Jang Yoo Hyun reporter] 'Video star' four 'Hyun Jung' and Alex caught the eye with an honest talk. MBC Evrion 'Video Star' was broadcasted on the 18th and was featured with 'Hyun Jung Ai I Love You', which featured singers Kim Hyun Jung, Space A Kim Hyun Jung, Gag Woman, Hyun Jung, Model Vivian (Cha Hyun Jung) and singer Alex.

Alex said, "I play like my neighbors," and I talked with my favorite singer, "Rain." Then he said, "Tae-hee is very gorgeous when he sees others and he seems to spend his time in his life. You can boil the stew, "he said, referring to the actress Kim Tae-hee, the bride of Rain.

Alex said, "I have not been able to do so yet, and I invited only the most talented people to the wedding and I sent an apology to the people around me." The original Diva Kim Hyunjung said, "Rain and shop are also together. I greet you when you go to shampoo and when you go, "he praised Rain for keeping his courtesy.

- skipped unrelated -

http://news.nate.com/view/20170418n46676

• Like 1

Finally, in English report! 

Oh, Rain strongly urged KTH to get married? Or was it Rain strongly urging Alex to get married? Whatever, better to get married when the time is right, whoever that might be! :tongue::D

Singer Alex discusses Rain and Kim Tae Hee's newlywed life

alex.jpg

Singer Alex discussed his good friend Rain and Kim Tae Hee's newlywed life on the April 18th airing of 'Video Star'. 

Alex commented, "Rain strongly urged [her] to get married." He then revealed the newlywed couple enjoy healthy, homemade meals consisting of seasoned vegetables and stew.

Diva's Kim Hyun Jung also mentioned her encounter with the world star at a gym a day prior to his wedding, complimenting Rain on his humility.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/singer-alex-discusses-rain-and-kim-tae-hees-newlywed-life

• Like 1

The KTH and LW siblings featured in KBS World e-today per video below.

LW got on the nerves of KTH when they were young and KTH did a "karate-chop"...or so to speak, LOL!!!

Best part is, now, LW has to be aware of his brother-in-law, Rain...no messin' with the Ninja Assassin, so to speak!!! Kekeke... :tongue::lol:

In other words, no messin' with KimBi Couple! :lol:

Watch from mins 6.25 to 7.27:

Credit : KBS Workd TV

• Like 1

KimBi Couple mentioned.

'Hurt 3' Park Joon-hyeong "Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee couple?

201704210021369331_1.jpg

[My Daily, reporter Kim Mi-ri] Park Joon-hyung reported about the recent situation of the couple and Kim Tae-hee. KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3' which was broadcasted on the 20th night was featured on the feature of 'Stars, Dogs and Smalls' (introducing star dog) starring Baek Il-seop, Seo Hyun, Park Jun-hyung, Tonyan,

In the studio, photos of Park Jun-hyung, Rain, and Kim Tae-hee were released. After that, Park Myeong-soo asked Park Jun-hyung, "Do you have a relationship with Kim Tae-hee?" And Park Jun-hyung replied, "I know it well." Park Myung-soo asked, "How are you doing?" Park Jun-hyung said, "I live well and I live well if I have so much money." Park Myeong-soo, who heard these words, added "I am the right answer" and laughed.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002901549

*******************************************************************************************************

Another Google translated report.

Park Joon-hyung "I live well without Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee ... I live well if I have so much money"

- skipped pictures which are more or less the same as the above -

[Sports Today Moon Soo-yeon] 'Happy Together' Park Myeong-su mentioned Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple. KBS2 'Happy Together' was broadcasted on the 20th night and was featured in 'Introducing Star Dogs, Small Dogs, and Small Dogs', and Paik Il Seop (AOA) and Park Joon Hyung (GOD)

On that day, Park said to his pregnant wife, "I told you the food I wanted to eat for the first month. Park said, "It's a different story, I have a relationship with Kim Tae Hee and I live well." Park Joon-hyeong answered, "I know myself well and I live well.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170421n00176

• Like 1

Park Joon Hyung Reveals Obvious But Hilarious Reason Why Kim Tae Hee And Rain Are Doing Well

Park-Joon-Hyung-1.jpg

Park Joon Hyung spoke about the newly married couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee on the April 20 broadcast of KBS2’s “Happy Together.”

During the broadcast, he talked about his pregnant wife, saying, “She told me what foods she was craving for the first month. She would eat just one bite, then not finish the rest. So I ended up eating it all and I gained weight because of that.”

At this, Park Myung Soo asked, “This is a different topic, but don’t you know Kim Tae Hee and Rain? How are they doing?” to which he replied, “I know them really well. They’re doing really well. You do well when you have so much money. This is the honest truth.” Of course, his comment caused the entire studio to be filled with laughter.

Watch this episode of “Happy Together” below!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/20/park-joon-hyung-reveals-obvious-hilarious-reason-kim-tae-hee-rain-well/

• Like 1

Rain is in the fourth place.

10 Wealthiest Korean Stars In Terms Of Real Estate Holdings

Lee-Soo-Man-Jun-Ji-Hyun-Rain.jpg

Wealth can be measured in various ways, and real estate is a prime example.

During its April 18 broadcast, SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment” took a look at the 10 Korean celebrities who currently hold the most amount of real estate, after recent news of Jun Ji Hyun’s recent purchase of a multi-million dollar building in the Gangnam district of Seoul.

The actress now holds 77 billion won (approximately $67.7 million) worth of real estate, making her the second wealthiest in terms of property holdings. In a previous assessment back in 2014, Jun Ji Hyun was notably the only female in the list of wealthy stars based on similar factors, and had placed seventh at the time.

SM Entertainment’s founder Lee Soo Man maintains his spot in first place, with 110 billion won (approximately $96.6 million) in real estate, while YG Entertainment’s founder Yang Hyun Suk also continues in third place, holding around 53.1 billion won (approximately $46.7 million) of property.

Singers Rain and Seo Taiji are in fourth and fifth place, with holdings worth 43.8 billion won (approximately $38.5 million) and 41 billion won (approximately $36 million) respectively.

Actors Jang Geun SukKwon Sang Woo, and Song Seung Hun follow in sixth, seventh, and eighth place, respectively. Jang Geun Suk owns 38 billion won (approximately $33.4 million) in real estate, Kwon Sang Woo owns 35 billion won (approximately $30.8 million), while Song Seung Hun owns 33.4 billion won (approximately $29.3 milllion).

In 10th place is entertainer and retired athlete Seo Jang Hoon, whose property holdings worth 30.9 billion won (approximately $27.2 million) were recently revealed to the public.

Are you surprised by these results?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/20/10-wealthiest-korean-stars-terms-real-estate-holdings/

• Like 2

Hi @Lucia_love,

Thank you so much for your updates!!! :wub:

We talked in backpage about KTH’s wedding dress that will sure get some people to copy the style too. The picture of the Strong Woman Bong Soon’s OTP in their wedding attire not only had the bride wearing something similar to KTH’s (from the front) but the groom also had something like Rain’s too! 

Well, that’s the wedding dress and suit.

I don’t know whether you noticed it or not, but after the news broke out of KmBi couple setting their new matrimonial home in Itaewon, Seoul, there were IGiers who posted pictures that are related to where the couple is going to stay. An example:

Weather : Raining

When in Itaewon/at Namsan Tower and it's raining, that's when Rain and KTH come to mind!!! :wink::lol:

Oh, we shall not miss out all those postings by other IGiers, be they shippers or fans of their biases, and compare their couples’ styles with how Rain puts his arm around KTH when they were in Incheon International Airport, departing for their honeymoon in Indonesia. An example:

By the way the male actor of the Thai star couple below is Mark Prin. He and KTH starred in Thailand’s brand 12Plus Colorista sometime in 2013.

Way to go, our KimBi Couple!!! Like I’ve said in backpage, they seem to have set a standard for couples......a # couple goal!!! ...... a # relationship goal!!!

Fighting KimBi Couple!!! More love for each other with each day that comes and may we hear baby news real soon!!! :wub::D

• Like 2

On 4/22/2017 at 7:46 PM, Lucia_love said:

A fan spotted Rain & KTH @ GODANG COFFEE on a wkd, describing  Rain as handsome n polite, KTH beautiful n petite.

Credit: Sunnypeony

I see the same type of confectionery that you posted (1st picture below) with the one posted by Rain per his IG picture below.  :D

C-A2DKHUMAA6o1W.jpg

• Like 2

Since KimBi Couple is such a well-known foodies, there’s SK news article with their names in the headlines 

Remember the chef in the picture below who is a cast member in Please Take Care of My Refrigerator when Rain appeared as a guest?

Seems like KimBi Couple frequents his restaurant for the good food!

Lee Yeon-bok “Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee, frequent visits to restaurants ... Kimpoong Sodang Dog?

1492859535602306.jpg

Expo News News] The '2017 Muse City' festival '2017 Olive Festival' was held at the Olympic Park. At the Olive Festival held on the 22nd, colorful food talk shows were held in line with the theme of 'Foodie City', attracting the attention of the audience. First, Yoo Jae Hwan 's "YOLO Life Special Lecture" was featured by columnist Hwang Woo - suk, star chef Choi Hyun - suk, and trendy broadcaster Kim Na Young.

Choi Hyun-suk said, "I think it is yulo to live without regrets." It is 22 years since my career as a chef to open a new restaurant a few days ago and I am having a very pleasurable day, and I have never seen musicals with prejudice. I was overwhelmed by the sense of presence. I can enjoy new things if I throw away my preconceptions. "

Taste columnist Hwang Ji-ri said, "I first realized what 'Yolo' is through this opportunity." Human beings are animals that pursue pleasure, I think there is a total amount of pleasure to fill in a day. It is filled with sleep, and comes well. "

Kim Na Young said, "I am committed to love myself, and I think that it is Yololife to live in focusing on people who like me." At the 'Olive Festival' on the same day, there was also a cooking show in which Yi Yeon-bok chef made a delicious men's boar with the audience. Lee Yeon-bok, who was on the stage, made a direct men-shah with the audience who visited the festival and explained in detail and kindly.

"If you do not know how to cook, your skills will never increase," said Lee Yeon-bok, a chef. "It's more important than trying to cook well, trying to continue cooking, even if it's tough."

“G-Dragon, Rain, Kim Tae-hee, and many other entertainers come to the restaurant frequently." Menbosha, made with the audience today, is a very popular menu, "and said," I have a chance to make it with the audience, .

He mentions his soulblood masters Kimpoong and Henry, saying, "Gimpoong is a really hard work, and now it is a joke that it has become a leopard of the Seodang, not the level of the Seodang." On the other hand, the 'Olive Festival' provided a variety of entertainment from music to lifestyle.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170422n15034

• Like 1

The latest of KimBi Couple, from JVJQ, our fellow-shipper...... :tongue::lol:

18077009_456662884675952_648591941353651

18056216_456662928009281_121235463992551

******************************************************************************************************************

Another one, from the Weibo, which I totally overlooked in posting for months until now.

Better late than never...... :wink::D

17854723_449336192075288_660408619305638

• Like 2