[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

Guest fionalpy

@AstriP But the show rarely repeat concepts so we might not see yoomi for that segment.. Though it's not totally impossible because that was their 2nd hike (means more to go!) Anw, jooyoung was super hilarious in that episode! =)) Talking about heaven being the higuest point LOL only he will have such amusing logic thinking!

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fionalpy yes, jooyoung answer is totally hilarious,,  =)) ,, although yoomi can not be the expert at least I hope she can be the morning angel, it is the only way that possible to make them meet again. Because other than that I don't know how I can see them together again. I hope the writer of 2 days 1 night can actually invite yoomi, coz I know seulgi (the maknae writer) is probably a pocaguri fans too  

Guest mahomacchi

Annyeoong.... Actually I'm a Solim shipper, but yesterday I watched Mnet drama The Lover, and I'm attracted to Jung Joon Young because his character in the drama is so funny for me. So I'm googling about him, and found out this thread yaaaayyy.... Then I know that he was on wgm with Jeong Yoo mi. I know Jeong Yoo mi from Rooftop Prince. After read the comments here,  I'm decided to watch this couple. Okaaaay... Go to the download link hihihihi..... Happy shipping!

@mahomacchi annyeoooong!!! Welcome to this magical thread :D I hope you enjoy PocaGuri couple like we, pocagurian, are!!

Anyway, just for your info, if you expect a sweet, romantic couple, you won't get it by watching PocaGuri. Guri, is sooooo 4D, while Poca, too became 4D like his husband hahaha.. So they are very very very very hilarious and crazy.
And you need to read between, above, and behind the lines haha, because they don't really express things with words. Here in this forum we have CSI and analysis team to read and interpret their actions and words. So, don't be surprise if you find Guri as a mean or rude guy. But believe us, he's NOT :) Many people misunderstand him hehe..

We have a website that we made dedicated for PocaGuri and of course for pocagurian, especially new shipper who wants to know or curious about this couple. Here's the link http://pocagurian.wix.com/pocaguri Enjoy! :)>-

Once again, Welcome to our thread \m/ \m/ \m/

POCAGURIAN, ANNYEOOOONG!!! Been long time, right. Guys, Poca is in Japan now, based on her instagram hehe. And Guri, I guess he's really tired because of his schedule and preparing his album. He's very skinny. If Poca were with him, she will feed him aaallllllll healthy food and aaaallllll vitamin/nutrients :)) Maybe goya, eel juice, abalone, sea cucumber...upsss they're good for man's stamina, sorryyyy =)) Well, I believe Poca will try anything to make Guri gain weight and have stamina, right. Ah, also give him broccoli mask :D:)>- ; ;) :x :))

i totally agree to all of your posts fellas  :-bd   :x   :-*
  omo!!! Guri's "the lover" drama is like the delulus that we hope it will come true to Pocaguri!!! kyaaahhh!!!mostly the "steamy yet funny scenes" --so love the writers of "the lover" drama!!! :-*
so glad that both Pocaguri have their own dramas...hoping that after they're done on each of their kdramas, they will have the time/accept a project that will make them together again [-O<

april 5  --happy anniversary to we got married Pocaguri episode 216 or episode 30 <:-Pthe time when Poca wears the nike rubber shoes that Guri gave her...walking in the "historical park"...and of coz, the "master/slave" skit (old or joseon era way) that Pocaguri had 
april 12  --happy anniversary to we got married Pocaguri episode 217 or episode 31 <:-P
Guri visits Poca in the "mom's garden" drama set and the Pocaguri basket ball with Guri's friends (Poca's harem)
march 29-april 16 post

@hotsun_yumwook hiiii, as expected you never miss every episodeversary (hahaha) of our couple..

Anyway about Guri's drama, I guess he needs more practices of acting because, well, sorry to say, I prefer seeing him singing lol. Only if Poca with him to help him get better in acting :P Anyway, the drama, I just watched 1st episode and it's not my-kind-of drama, too "rough" for me hehe.. Well, it's about preference so don't get angry to me hahaha.

I'm just waiting for another album or single from Guri. I miss him performing on stage :D I hope we'll see him on music program soon. And for Poca, I know she just finished her drama, but I really wanna see her acting more and more. I hope she get new exciting drama, romcom, pleaseeee...

AND, WHEN WILL WE HEAR POCAGURI DATING NEWS? HAHAHA =)) *SORRY* *MY CAPS LOCK SUDDENLY BROKEN*

@fionalpy I assume that she also a fans of pocaguri, because in one of 2d1n eps. she said the member that she least want to held by is jung joonyoung, and the caption said "go hug your wife from other program" , ehehhe, u can watch it if u want to see  :D

@tycrown : OMMOO,, I HOPE THE SAME TOO,, WHEN THERE WILL BE A BREAKING NEWS ABOUT POCAGURI DATING IN REAL LIFE?? *sorry capslock too, too happy to write  :):)) :)>-

Guest mahomacchi

Hi @tycrown thanks for your explanation about pocaguri, I have watch until eps 6 and it's so funny watching Guri expression hahaha... Actually I'm not interested to noona-dongsaeng relationship, but I'm curious with this couple. I dunno but this is my first time watching korean singer/rocker is a game addict, and his personality is dae to the bak, DAEBAK! And I like watching his drama The Lover, so funny his character in drama is really 4D Joon Young. Can't wait for new episode of his drama hihihi..... 

Guest come2play

Hiii guys...long time no see...finally I managed to open my account (forgot my password) and guess what? Today Joon young with his 2D1N members are coming to my campus...this is rare event...(I thought most of the artists have an allergy to come)....hahaha....maybe my campus need to change its reputation or promote something...I don't really care...

anyway glad to come here again...

@AstriP YOU FEEL THE SAME TOO RIGHT? =))

@mahomacchi You're welcome :) So, do you still enjoy watching pocaguri couple until now? We're kinda understand if people don't really stand to the craziness of them :P

@come2play chinggu-yaaaa kkkkkkk.. Really happy to see "old" people here, oh not old, classic~ :)) Wow, it's great! What were they doing at your campus??

Guest come2play

I am still lurking here and catch up the update from all of you (Thank you for that). They are filming for 2D1N (I don't know the detail but it will aired next month maybe). Last time I saw him at screening of his movie...and compared with that time I thought he is better now....(or maybe not?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, hopefully its not too late to ship this amazing couple and joining this thread. I did some googling what is the best couple in WGM to watch and this unique couple was popping up, so I started to watch them and becoming their crazy shippers now XD. And todays, I just watch Guri new comeback MV, and its really OMG to the max! My weak heart almost explode for its high rated scene, hahahahaha. I am wondering now how uri pretty angel Poca can handle it tho. 

If you have weak heart like me, I suggest no to watch this MV, here is the link, but I am not responsible for what happen next with you guys, pls be prepare,  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3NBn3lus6I 

Anyway, I really miss this couple so much, and really hope they can get married for real! This is my first ever shipping a K-Pop artist nor K-Pop Couple. FYI, I was backtracking this thread from the first page, and now just reach page 555. Wish me luck guys!

Love you Pocaguri & all Pocagurian! Have a good day & good life wherever where you are! :wub:

miss you all fellow Pocagurians!!!

wow!!!!!!!! a new look for the soompi thread!!!!!! it's been a while... 

and technically, today was last year's may 31 which was the last episode of our beloved Pocaguri..episode 221 of wgm...Pocaguri's episode 35...how time flies easily...last October 2014-May 2015 has been their first year anniversary...up until to their last episode, they never failed to entertain us...

Pocaguri...Poca & Guri...Yumi & Joon Young Jung...will forever have a special place in my fan girl heart and life!!!11270179_749992335117647_809194304617786

Hi @pogupori_stv ,, welcome to this thread, I'm really happy that pocaguri still gain a fan even though their wgm already end long time ago. And for guri MV I already watch it and all I can do just say OMG for entire Mv and also I'm curious just like you to know how poca react to that Mv,,

I ALSO WISH THEY WILL MARRIED FOR REAL

POCAGURIAN friends,,, did u listen to Guri's new song?? There is one song that makes me think of pocaguri... the song title is 첫 느낌 or in English mean first feeling,,I read the translation and I wonder if this song wrote by Joonyoung to Yoomi? OHH I start delulu again... :D

Archived