[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

Is it too much if I say they are celebrating their one year relationship anniversary  that's why they have dinner together? Is it alright to delulu this much? :blush:

I remember in 2014 when JJY said he was looking forward to December. Did something happen in December 23, 2014? :grin:

Then BAM,:w00t: :w00t: December 23, 2015, JJY posted that pic ....:blush::grin::wub:

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, mariekantalla said:

Is it too much if I say they are celebrating their one year relationship anniversary  that's why they have dinner together? Is it alright to delulu this much? :blush:

I remember in 2014 when JJY said he was looking forward to December. Did something happen in December 23, 2014? :grin:

Then BAM,:w00t: :w00t: December 23, 2015, JJY posted that pic ....:blush::grin::wub:

Keke..me too..so happy..not only u that keep on delulu..there so many pocaguri fans..esp chinese pogu..i really like reading their imagination and their csi team was so good..keke..they relate jjy tatto which is 12■3 with the date 1223..and remember last year on the same day yumi was going too hongkong to celebrate xmas there...

The fact that jjy bravely update his insta with yumi was so amazing..i love it because its him who make the first move.. and his status 'together with neighbhd resident' make me feel like they often meet and eat casually like that..what actually he mean with that status?..because as i know the distance b/w geumhodong (yumi house) and gangnam (jy house) about 45min - 1h..and quite far..there some chinese fans said that one of them was just move nearby or did they live in same house but diff room..keke..*delulu again..

Xmas related - why is it have to be on xmas to reveal the photo..as we know Jjy really like xmas..on his radio everynight he will say 'today merry xmas too', his birthday card which he give to yumi too..it feels like he anticipating something from xmas time..*delulu again..

last month there some chinese fan keep on asking yumi manager on insta

fan: did yumi in love with someone?' 

Manager : if she is she will tell her fans personally..

Then afew days later the pic where she wear the pink birthday shoes appear..keke UncJdNMZPh4.jpg

Geek interview 5/12 

Jjy goal on 2016? 

He want to have a girlfriend~~~did he trying to slowly revealed it now..keke delulu again..

Jjy said that when there is true love a baby will come out..did he try to follow his brother steps *first baby then marry...keke lets pray George to come out..*delulu never stops

Whatever it is..i feel so happy because they still keep in touch..and if not a lover let they be close friends..i really hate thise comment who said jjy hate yumi (most of them jjy korean fans).

Merry christmas everyone..

@kirak I like that delulu of them living in the same building and Georgie coming out. It made me thought of the fanfics of @BibiP :blush:

So brilliant chinese csi team for giving us infos about their investigations. It makes this thread alive once more. Go go go Chinese CSI team!:grin::glasses:

The actor besides Poca is wearing straw shoes but it seems like our Poca took pride in using the shoes that Guri gave her. :wub:

@zoromaruCould you please post the translated knetizens reaction about the pic? I'm curious about it.

for @mariekantealla ^^ and others too!

Newsen - Nate: Jung Joon Young and Jung Yumi maintain their friendship even after 'WGM' "With a neighborhood resident"
1. [+1,397, -21] These two were really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're much better than other couples who go their separate ways and pretend like they've never known each other
2. [+1,135, -16] Actually, they made it obvious that it was just a business relationship ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so great seeing them meet up like this
3. [+866, -16] Good to see them maintaining their friendship~~~!!!!
4. [+72, -6] Having Jung Joon Young as a friend is cool but dating him would be stressful
5. [+59, -2] It seems like people are more into the other Jung Yumi considering the amount of comments saying they clicked into this article expecting it would be about her. This Jung Yumi is likeable and charming. In WGM, she didn't pretend to be prim and proper, she was so vibrant and easygoing. She was the reason why I sat through 'Maids'.
6. [+55, -3] Joon Young-ah, her bf is the best swordsman of the Three Kingdoms
7. [+43, -6] Jung Joon Young has a lot of friends
8. [+35, -3] Seems like they've gotten much closer after WGM. Jung Yumi's really my type
9. [+34, -22] This Jung Yumi is prettier than the other one
10. [+31, -2] I used to watch WGM for these two. Their chemistry is surprisingly good ㅋㅋㅋ

From those comments I think overall knetz viewing this meeting positively! I'm so glad about that!

And honestly this one picture is really heart-assuring (?). I better see them remain as friends than knowing they lost contact and pretend to not know each other. Of course if they end up married it would be super good hahahah!

@zoromaru @mariekantalla 

Keke..me too..better than nothing right..most of them, viewing those comment positively as they know that not many of wgm couple still keep in touch after wgm end. they will rather go on separate way, married other people ar date someone else..lol..They also view this as friendship instead of being a lover or dating because most of them said jjy really like to play and going out with girls..that they cant differentiate which one his gf...keke..perhaps he also follow so many hot model on his insta acc..*sigh 

about jjy leave his cjem. jjy and knets also realized that CJ em focus more on entertainment rather than doing music for him as a singer. Jjy being precise with his decision..he knew that people doesnt really accept his way of chosing Rock music. but he still doing it.. said he doing it because he like it.

this is link On his latest geek interview jan 2016 issue.

http://jjyxddorai.tumblr.com/post/135843391028/scans-trans-jung-joon-young-in-geek-jan-2016 

@kirak and @zoromaru truly and I agree that being friends (JJY and JYM) is better than nothing. Actually,we POCAGURIANS had been hoping for two years then suddenly a bit of HOPE was kindled again by that unexpected post of JJY. As they say, it's always nice not to loss hope. :blush:

So funny about one reaction of a knetz that dating JJY will be stressful. But Poca handled Guri well! :grin:

POCAGURIANS.... we can sleep with a smile :P

• 3 weeks later...

Haii.. I love this couple so much..

but really i want to cry, yesterday i get angry from jung joon young fans, who doesnt like composite photo joon young and yoo mi :(  they told me i was rude..

i was wrong ?? I really love them on wgm..

and i just show my feeling for pocaguri couple.. 

Its so sad, jjy fans doesnt like yoomi and i get scold.. 

On 1/13/2016 at 1:41 PM, ayashyayas said:

Haii.. I love this couple so much..

but really i want to cry, yesterday i get angry from jung joon young fans, who doesnt like composite photo joon young and yoo mi :(  they told me i was rude..

i was wrong ?? I really love them on wgm..

and i just show my feeling for pocaguri couple.. 

Its so sad, jjy fans doesnt like yoomi and i get scold.. 

no, you're not wrong dear,, there always some kind of fans who act like that, it's something usual for us as Pocagurian,, just let them say what they want,, we just keep send our love to pocaguri :wub:

Looks like Jung bu-in is reminiscing her days in WGM! Today, Jung Yoo Mi just posted a photo of the cover for the song by Daybreak and Sunny Hill - Love Actually (들었다 놨다) and she hashtag it #포카구리 (pocaguri) on Instagram. Not sure what she says, so any kind soul please help to translate her caption!

YEP3Drc.png

On 24/12/2015 at 5:57 AM, mariekantalla said:

@mariekantallaWhere and in what occasion anyway that Guri said about he's looking forward to December? I'm seriously curious :D

For the post on Poca's instagram, I try to translate it...

"Remembering. Is it okay? You're really surprised, right? It's okay ~ Today is soooo cold. Please have a good warm day. Be careful of getting cold (I'm not sure about "cold", it can be another else, sorry) because it hurts the bone. Be strong, today too fighting for filming. #pocaguri #trottanwatta(up&down) #I'mNotToneDeaf"

And you know guys, in the same day Guri too post his photo with a cute expression with a caption "Cold"

I mean, Poca posted their song, love actually, while saying she's remembering, and it's so cold, with pocaguri hashtag. And "I'm not tone deaf" is much likely what she's saying to Guri, right? And, suddenly Guri posted cute (yes, cute picture as you can see, it's really not like Guri, posting a cute one like this. You can check his pictures in his insta.) with "Cold" as caption. It's so much feels!! Can I deluluuuuuuu????? hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2016 at 9:48 PM, tycrown said:

@mariekantallaWhere and in what occasion anyway that Guri said about he's looking forward to December? I'm seriously curious :D

For the post on Poca's instagram, I try to translate it...

"Remembering. Is it okay? You're really surprised, right? It's okay ~ Today is soooo cold. Please have a good warm day. Be careful of getting cold (I'm not sure about "cold", it can be another else, sorry) because it hurts the bone. Be strong, today too fighting for filming. #pocaguri #trottanwatta(up&down) #I'mNotToneDeaf"

And you know guys, Iin the same day Guri too post his photo with a cute expression with a

I mean, Poca posted their song, love actually, while saying she's remembering, and it's so cold, with pocaguri hashtag. And "I'm not tone deaf" is much likely what she's saying to Guri, right? And, suddenly Guri posted cute (yes, cute picture as you can see, it's really not like Guri, posting a cute one like this. You can check his pictures in his insta.) with "Cold" as caption. It's so much feels!! Can I deluluuuuuuu????? hahaha

Its not that only...at that time jjy was posting the pic cold..he was in hong kong filming for something..i heard from some of the hong kong pocaguri fans that at that time hong kong was not that cold..it just only 15 degree (if im not mistaken) compare to korea at that time was -5 or something..but still his 'cold' make them curious.. few day later he delete the pic..keke...why jjy?do you feel it is to obvious..lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

l

On February 25, 2016 at 3:51 AM, Mercy825 said:

jung-joon-young-sympathy-ft-suh-youngeun

GUESS WHAT!

POCA RELEASED HIS NEW SONG 

i swear the lyrics are definitely suggesting to something. you guys need to check this out 

Not only the lyrics!! The entire music video is 100% pocaguri! Drinking soju in the street, drinking beer while wandering around (they're the alcohol addict couple), the girl in the MV hairstyle, her face shape, her clothes, and if you see the girl from a far you would think that she's poca :) 

why is it so quiet here... :(:( 

On 3/8/2016 at 2:54 AM, noob1069 said:

l

Not only the lyrics!! The entire music video is 100% pocaguri! Drinking soju in the street, drinking beer while wandering around (they're the alcohol addict couple), the girl in the MV hairstyle, her face shape, her clothes, and if you see the girl from a far you would think that she's poca :) 

why is it so quiet here... :(:( 

*cries* i don't know but us fellow shippers need to wake up before we miss this moment :blink:

Archived