[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

@kirak u're awesome, thank you for the investigation of Bugak Skyway & Shimtapa, nomu nomu thank you! U made my whole week in big smile already. Btw, are you Korean?

@ziiee I have the same thought with you, there's hidden message on it. If he likes Serge's music then he should only mention Serge's name, but he mentioned it with Jane's name as well. What do you think? *Smirk smile

@idolzfreak I noticed that too, why the hell he recomended the villa, its the exact same villa he used on WGM!

Too many proof to accept, aahh I am so happy, hope this really really real. If they become really real, lets go to Korea to celebrate guys, lols

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest berryb

@kirak

Hi guys, thank you all for the wonderful info....i do watch 2D1N so sometimes...i was saying to myself if i were JY i'll be thinking of YM because some of the things their do remind me of their WGM days...

i don't know if anybody ever mention these...but JY have a new tattoo on his chest..."act your age nerd"

just me being delulu

u.png

w.png

JY nagging YM while driving...:lol:

Guys.. please make some research and post it in here,,, I really really curious about what guri talk about,, did he mention someone like my mom, to give a hint to pocagurian fans or what?? OMG,,,, *DELULU TO THE MAX

Guest iluvcoffee

hello long time no see gaiss

i saw u guys comment about bugak skyway n was curious so i watch again the pocaguri couple on episode after the consultancy i was really hoping the place they went on walk together is bugak skyway, unfortunately, the caption wrote naksan park....

however i still hope maybe poca n guri went together privately haha

Hi all, @iluvcoffee @hellopt I saw that 'Naksan Park' written too, but when i did googling for Bugak Skyway, those picture also come out. That's why we need korean pocagurian to verify this. But deep down, I know you are right guys, my poor lil delulu mind now rather hard to accept it, lols.

Btw, since I am nubie here,  anybody can help me how to insert a picture in this thread? I was clicking the button for 'insert other media' but later on there is notification showed up informing me that 'its not possible to insert media from my account' 

Anyway, i am so glad i found this thread and share my first shipping thought ever, even though its quite late. Its like finding new friends or maybe family? XD

I am reaching my 740 pages of this thread now, hundred more pages to go, Hwaittingg!!

Have a nice weekend Pocagurian! Love love love you all <3

@hello_pt OMG so glad to meet you, we're on the same mission! I am on page 759, page where you guys finally found out that pocaguri virtual married would be ended. Although it is all in the past, it's hurt tho. My satnite is going to be sob sob, hffttt. But its Ok, live must go on right? Lets ship happily, lets be a postive and happy pocagurian! 

@pogucari @hellopt u guys so right..it was a different placed..i check with one of my korean friends and she said that bugakskyway and naksan park were different place eventhough the design look similar..it takes about 4o min to bugakskyway from naksan..

U know what... i sometimes think that the fact that they didnt contact after wgm is true..the fact that jjy always go to club and many of his pic was always with women and super hot model..kekeke..but he always remind and hint us something about pocaguri moment..well~~this couple always put us in up and down situation...keke..(even so i will support them individually)

Yoomi as always will be so careful and silent...sometimes i do think that she also date someone but he is not joonyong..keke.(maybe taejoon..i love him too....lol)..

I hope that he and she will be happy...im so anticipate with yoomi new drama..sbs six flying dragon..hope joonyoung will start his tour too..both of them really busy..love it..

amazing!!! the forum is still active!!! thank you so much for the continuous point of views, messages and updates about PocaGuri!!!

September 1 of last year and tomorrow's September 1 of 2015...September 1, 2013...reminiscing the 2nd year anniversary of the first shooting of PocaGuri in WGM...

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

@hellopt: hoping that Guri has that "secret message" too when he posted it :wub:

SEPTEMBER 13: Happy 2nd year ANNIVERSARY to the first POCAGURI WGM episode that was aired!!!

:wub:

here's the PocaGuri link where I reminisce the dates and each of their episode...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR6Cb9llflo&list=PLuPkf3VkOjW_9oaVurM48Cs3GCGgMTBod

Img0404_20150916160354_1.jpgYOon hee from six flying dragon..so beautiful...lately yoomi looks so busy with her drama-six flying dragon..her chinese movie that will broadcast in oct and recently she been cast in webtoon drama collaborate japan-korea which lead by top(bigbang) and ueno juri..she will be top first love...fighting

Hola Pocagurian Chinguusss, 

I finally finished my journey to read this whole terrific thread! So proud of my self XD ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This thread make me falling in love more and more to Pocaguri. Thanks for all of you guys, you've been awe to the some seriously!

And to pay my gratitude to you all, I made playlist for us pocagurian in you tube, the songs are played by guri/ poca during the episodes but i am listing it under the original singer (so you can guess when/ where the song is played XD). The playlist title is 'pocaguri's soundtrack'

Hope it's OK to insert link here, If its forbidden pls let me know so I can delete it later

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL67XOW2njSvrLfU-MKhVtJhPepAVnpm8n 

Wish you enjoy it, so we can still cherish their togetherness in long long long period! :D

Happy Sweet Friday my dearest fellowww! 

• 3 weeks later...

@kirak He did? Ugh too bad i didn't catch that, i rarely listen to simsimtapa these days :(
Nevertheless, he is seriously driving me crazy with all the hints >.< Anyway thank you for Yoomi's pictures for Six Flying Dragon!! She is super beautiful in that still. A bit hesitant to watch since it has 50 eps but it seems interesting.

@pocaguri thank you for the playlist!!!!!!

Btw anyone watching the latest 1n2d ep? Joonyoung doesn't join the introduction session and other member jokingly asking if he gets some problems or catching in scandal with female celebrities LOL they must know how popular Joonyoung among women :P

Recently Joonyoung is casted for Law of The Jungle and he went filming to Samoa yesterday. Can't wait for his journey in the jungle :D

yaay happy second anniversary for our cool rocker Jung Joon Young!!
time flies quite fast eh? It's already two years liking this weirdo hihi

@hotsun_yumwook hey there!! seems like many frequent shippers gone quiet these days eh? :P

yaay happy second anniversary for our cool rocker Jung Joon Young!!
time flies quite fast eh? It's already two years liking this weirdo hihi

@hotsun_yumwook hey there!! seems like many frequent shippers gone quiet these days eh? :P

@ziiee I already watch 2d1n newest eps too, but they did not mention yoomi name,,, they even mention sandara park, but idk when did joonyoung close with her

Ah you're right!! I rewatch it and just realized they mention Sandara Park. I don't even know if he interacts with her :o But then again, he always surprises me with his web of celebrity connection so who knows. 

Archived