[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shiningpanda

Yoo Mi: The sound came out right? There was no fart soundJoon Young: It was kind of like diarrheaomg hahaha I'm dying

7Lq3LWu.png
Worried young husband
DCaXgKd.png
<3 
ujPycpj.png
look who's imagining some skinship hahaha, I'm looking forward to this..
bc1jMKg.png
his cheesy lines "I want to match my eyes with yours"
according to what he said on his BRI, their first meeting was filmed on September 1st. 

201309211749141114_1.jpg
Article: 'WGM' Jung Junyoung reveals his dark gaming room

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+774, -40] I thought he had a special surprise event planned for her behind the door but it was just the boiler room when she opened it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+749, -44]
Jung Yoomi: Tadah~~~!!
Jung Junyoung: Yeah, hi (no reaction)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+673, -55] The only thing I knew about him was that he was an ulzzang because I never watched Superstar K. I never knew anything about him going into this but I find him very funny ㅋㅋㅋ From Jung Yoomi's perspective, I can see how this would be frustrating for her but they're hilarious ㅋ

4. [+68, -2] He doesn't even have his driver's license and yet he nags at her driving ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Yoomi's amazing for putting up with him despite how frustrating it must be ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+68, -2] I really think Jung Junyoung is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+57, -4] I feel a tad bad for Jung Yoomi for being paired with him but they're hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+47, -19] Jung Junyoung is funny and everything but he has a really bad habit of jokingly saying "I'll kill you" at the end of his words.

8. [+36, -4] Finally something funny coming out of WGM ㅋㅋㅋ

Credit: netizenbuzz

---
guys, most of the comments are very optimistic. Im so happy for this couple :x class="firstHeading"

a tad more input : i've only knew JJY from the singing shows  -  just an ordinary guy that can sing /play instruments : he's kind of unique/dark humor BUT after you see him /know of him you can't seem to keep your eyes away from him - its pulled you in and want to see know more of him- that's kind of impression i have on him - i was a BIG Ssangchu couple fan and after all this year i think i find my cliche again -  Love it

was a bit apprehensive watching their first episode, but this week was awesome!
JJY is very funny, and not a gag-funny, if you know what I mean. just, a fun guy to be around and friend with. 
amazingly, JYM is also very engaging with her quick wit and comeback. I wasn't expecting that at all.
I am with Danny with this couple.

Guest shiningpanda

nabin said:
Article: 'WGM' Jung Junyoung reveals his dark gaming room

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+774, -40] I thought he had a special surprise event planned for her behind the door but it was just the boiler room when she opened it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+749, -44]
Jung Yoomi: Tadah~~~!!
Jung Junyoung: Yeah, hi (no reaction)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+673, -55] The only thing I knew about him was that he was an ulzzang because I never watched Superstar K. I never knew anything about him going into this but I find him very funny ㅋㅋㅋ From Jung Yoomi's perspective, I can see how this would be frustrating for her but they're hilarious ㅋ

4. [+68, -2] He doesn't even have his driver's license and yet he nags at her driving ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Yoomi's amazing for putting up with him despite how frustrating it must be ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+68, -2] I really think Jung Junyoung is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+57, -4] I feel a tad bad for Jung Yoomi for being paired with him but they're hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+47, -19] Jung Junyoung is funny and everything but he has a really bad habit of jokingly saying "I'll kill you" at the end of his words.

8. [+36, -4] Finally something funny coming out of WGM ㅋㅋㅋ

Credit: netizenbuzz

---
guys, most of the comments are very optimistic. Im so happy for this couple :x

Guest ianiftirasy

shiningpanda said: Yoo Mi: The sound came out right? There was no fart soundJoon Young: It was kind of like diarrheaomg hahaha I'm dying

Worried young husband
<3 

look who's imagining some skinship hahaha, I'm looking forward to this..

his cheesy lines "I want to match my eyes with yours"
according to what he said on his BRI, their first meeting was filmed on September 1st. 

Guest shunjiryo

I am so glad to have seen this thread!!! Finally, I can flail some more here <33333I have liked Joon Young since SSK4 last year and liking him even more now. 
Hello everyone! :) I am soooo glad to find this thread. ^__^

Guest shiningpanda

If you guys are watching Wonderful Mama

Episode 45 and 46 are out with english subs..If you guys aren't watching this drama.. Please watch it to support Yoo Mi

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4286/Wonderful_Mama/

http://imgdf-a.akamaihd.net/st/img/slider/4286_WonderfulMama_Slider_1.jpg

Guest ginachan

this couple is so fresh and diff...JJY def has charisma, very different from the typical guy you see on WGM. He's being himself :) I love his personality...more daring and laid back, I feel this is due to him not growing up in SK. 

Archived