[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

StaRix

Guest -quiescent

^ me too :D

More news~~

@mystarmyangel: Ryu Jin from Summer Scent will also join the casts of " Prime Minister is Dating"

@mystarmyangel: Jang Hee Woong from Queen Seon Deok will also be one of the casts for 'Prime Minister is Dating'

All confirmed but roles haven't be revealed~

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-quiescent said: ^ me too :D More news~~ @mystarmyangel: Ryu Jin from Summer Scent will also join the casts of " Prime Minister is Dating" @mystarmyangel: Jang Hee Woong from Queen Seon Deok will also be one of the casts for 'Prime Minister is Dating' All confirmed but roles haven't be revealed~

Guest -quiescent

Omg_cat.jpg

Where did you see the confirmation for Ryu Jin? We'd have one hell of an ajeossi cast is this is true.

I got it from that twitter account, they haven't posted links though... If I find articles I'll post them

Guest -quiescent

Tweets by @mystarmyangel

@mystarmyangel: Okay Lee Minho (1993) is acting as YoonA's colleague in 'Prime Minister is Dating'

@mystarmyangel: Apparently today is the script reading and first filming is kn 24th according to KBS staff.

All infos credit to yoonaya

Guest -quiescent

Another account to keep an eye out for on Twitter is

munk333

It's a very very well informed source for news on Lee Beom Soo.

They also tweeted about the script reading and Ryu Jin's casting too.

Thank youu (:

Guest eeldeerlove

1377234_714465815230772_2125796002_n.jpg

Actor Yoon Si-Yoon, actress Chae Jung-An and actor Lee Min-Ho are all cast in KBS2 drama series THE PRIME MINISTER AND I ("Chongriwa Na") which has already cast Lee Beom-Soo and Yoona from Girls' Generation as lead characters.

In the drama series, Yoon Si-Yoon will portray Kang In-Ho. He works for Prime Minister Kwon Yool (Lee Beom-Soo) and is also the first love of Nam Da-Jung (Yoona). He also has a secret.

Actress Chae Jung-Ahn will play Seo Hye-Joo. She is the Prime Minister's chief secretary. She is in love with her boss and becomes a love rival of Nam Da-Jung.

Actor Lee Min-Ho will play Park Hee-Chul. His character is a reporter with smarts.

THE PRIME MINISTER AND I first airs December, 2013 in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/The_Prime_Minister_and_I

eeldeerlove said: In the drama series, Yoon Si-Yoon will portray Kang In-Ho. He works for Prime Minister Kwon Yool (Lee Beom-Soo) and is also the first love of Nam Da-Jung (Yoona). He also has a secret.

Actress Chae Jung-Ahn will play Seo Hye-Joo. She is the Prime Minister's chief secretary. She is in love with her boss and becomes a love rival of Nam Da-Jung.

Guest eeldeerlove

So, Yoon Si Yoon is the 2nd male lead here? Hmm what would be that 'secret' since he's the first love of Yoona's character? Beats me, tho. :D

Guest eeldeerlove

collage15-1024x471.jpg

Actor Yoon Si Yoon and actress Chae Jung Ahn were reportedly attended the first script reading for KBS upcoming series “Prime Minister and I” which already cast Girls’ Generation Yoona and actor Lee Bum Soo to play the leading characters.

According to KBS official from the drama department, Yoon Si Yoon and Chae Jung Ahn were cast in the drama and has also attended the script rehearsal with the other actors/actresses and crews held earlier today at KBS Annex Building located in Yeouido, Seoul. “Both of them returning after a long absence in acting  is a good thing”, he said.

“Prime Minister and I” is a romantic comedy picturing the love story of a Prime Minister Kwon Yool (to be played by Lee Bum Soo) who has 100 points requisite qualities in his work but 0 points in giving care, love, and guidance to his 3 kids. He then meet a young female reporter Nam Ja Dung (Im Yoona) who entered into his family like a Christmas gift and will soon becomes  a mother to his kids.

Actor Yoon Si Yoon takes the role of Kang In Ho who was the most elite official in the Prime Minister’s office and turns out to be Nam Ja Dung’s first love. Yoon Si Yoon will make his comeback in small screen after his appearance in tvN series “Flower Boy Next Door” which wrapped up production in February. This will also mark his return in KBS after 3 years since 2010′s successful drama “The Baker King”.

Chae Jung Ahn plays parliamentary aide Seo Hye-Joo who has both beauty and competency. The Prime Minister was her counselor during her junior days in a university. Her character is expected to form a love triangle with Lee Bum Soo and Yoona. Actress Chae Jung Ahn and PD Lee So Yeon who will take the directing for this upcoming drama, already met each other through KBS2 1-act Drama Special “Your Noir”.

On the other hand, actor Lee Min Ho (1993) is also cast and takes the role of clever and handsome reporter Park Hee Chul who has winning looks and style and always first in getting latest scoops.

“Prime Minister and I” will start full-scale production at the end of this month after finalizing its cast. It is expected to begin airing in December subsequent to “Marry Him If You Dare”.

Screenplay for the series will be written by Kim Eun Hee and Yoon Eun Kyung who teamed-up in several past drama such as “Take Care of The Young Lady”, “When It’s At Night”, “The Snow Queen”, “Sweet 18″ and “Winter Sonata”.

http://dramabucks.com/drama/exclusive-yoon-si-yoon-lee-min-ho-chae-jung-ahn-in-prime-minister-and-i/

Honestly, the fact that Yoona is in the drama is a no-no for me, her performance on love rain was a disaster, impossible to look... With so many good and young actresses, how is it possible that they had chosen her?? I mean, come on... 

Chae Jung Ahn to Play YoonA’s Rival in “Prime Minister and I”

yoona-chae-jung-ahn.png

Actress Chae Jung Ahn has been confirmed for the upcoming KBS drama, “Prime Minister and I.”

On October 22, broadcast insiders revealed that Chae Jung Ahn has been confirmed to play Seo Hye Joo, who is Kwon Yool’s (played by Lee Bum Soo) college junior and close associate since his congressman days.

Seo Hye Joo will be playing the rival of Nam Da Jung (played by YoonA) as they enter a love triangle with Kwon Yool.

Chae Jung Ahn was in MBC’s “When a Man Loves” this past June and was last seen in the KBS short drama, “Your Noir” along with 2PM‘s Chansung.

“Prime Minister and I” is set to air its pilot episode in December after “Future Choice” comes to an end.

soompi.com/2013/10/22/chae-jung-ahn-to-play-yoonas-rival-in-prime-minister-and-i/

This is going to be one cluster*uck of an all out fan war. Yoona fans will be hating the "old man", Lee fans will be dissing Yoona, Yoon fans will be down with second lead syndrome something fierce, Min Ho fans will be losing it over him not having a big enough role. I smell blood. Bring it! =))

Guest -quiescent

This is going to be one cluster*uck of an all out fan war. Yoona fans will be hating the "old man", Lee fans will be dissing Yoona, Yoon fans will be down with second lead syndrome something fierce, Min Ho fans will be losing it over him not having a big enough role. I smell blood. Bring it! =))

Lool! But that's not fair, I'm a Yoona fan AND I love Bumsoo (since Giant).

I'm excited to see how their chemistry is actually >.<

Archived