Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

10 Jung Yo Bin vs. Kim Go Eun's Competitions That Look Like Kim Go Eun and Jung Yo Bin

Ulfa Lutfia Hidayatti

May 19, 2021

black-dress-770b47145c941ee89b19ed106f97

Quite a few KDrama artists are growing up and have fans from all over the world. Two of them are Kim Go Eun, the playwright Goblin, and Jung Yeo Bin, Vincenzo's lawyer.

If you look around, you will realize that they both have similarities. Not only externally, but also fashionable! Come on, take a look at these two styles!

1. Socialite Outfit: Kim Go Eun wore a motif dress and a suede blazer, while Jung Yeo Bin wore a dress-coat. Black boots sweeten
10 Jung Yo Bin vs. Kim Go Eun's competition looks similar at first glance!

Spoiler

dress-8af718af0d1c9a7f2b21d0386c54b076.j

2. Suits in pastel colors can be combined with a white shirt or turtleneck. The result is really gorgeous!

Spoiler

cassano-26d46fc605a0912284ed455ee14efa56

3. Office style in nude brown style, whether it is palazzo pants and suit or blazer dress, elegant and fashionable!

Spoiler

next-level-57c98d5957b85b7c3d7a34a948bdd

4. A black top can be paired with ripped jeans for an OOTD street style. Chinos for a boyish minimalism

Spoiler

nexst-f3674a2f43b437ea71902c6ed8c999a3.j

5. The casual style can trump the black Jung Yo Bin-style bodycon mini dress. If you want a glamorous sequin maxi dress, Kim Go Eun might be an option.

Spoiler

black-dress-770b47145c941ee89b19ed106f97

6. Gemini, here! These two KDrama artists are compact in white innerwear with blazers and jeans. Korean style!

Spoiler

styles-e58d17f2c5a60c028fa018b1b3f90a9e.

7. A sporty look can be worn with sweatshirts and sweatpants, or combine windbreakers with leggings.

Spoiler

olahraga-9b0506b1eefeef5ec8d8a29aee729f3

8. Beach style is also compact here. Black tops and blue denim pants are super easy!

Spoiler

pantai-4e2d7af18de12a6a900603ed1e694bbc.

9. In solid color, Kim Go Eun opted for a vintage boho look with accent motifs. Simple Jung Yeo Bin wears an all black suit and caftan.

Spoiler

goeun-2cc93ae654a6f646bdf1a263d0432fcb.j

10. Everyday OOTD meeting: tunic with a slit, jeans and a shoulder bag. Want to be boyish? Combine oversized shirts, leggings, beanie hats, and ankle boots.

Spoiler

gaya-snatai-e5cc53b7f90d5aac6e478a5fbe78

What do you think of Kim Go Eun and Jung Yeo Bin's fighting style? Do you agree that they look alike at first glance? The style also tends to be simple yet trendy!

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.idntimes.com/life/women/ulfa-luthfia-hidayatty/adu-gaya-jeon-yeo-bin-vs-kim-go-eun/10

Actress Kim Go Eun appears on the cover of Harper's Bazaar; Is this her first look as Yumi from Yumi's Cells?

Actress Kim Go Eun will grace the cover of Harper\s Bazaar for the June 2021 issue.
Written By Ishani Sarkar 2954 reads  Mumbai Published: May 20, 2021 

goeun_main.jpg?itok=-KblUJoB

Actor Kim Go-eun is posing at the press premiere of the movie 'Yooyeol's Music Album' 

Actress Kim Go Eun has graced the prestigious cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine for its June 2021 issue. The actress can be seen looking elegant and classy in super short and sleek hair, sporting CHANEL in terms of clothing. In the first image, we see her looking whimsically upwards and she is wearing a dual-tone black and white dress with a wide neckline. She's wearing the daintiest pair of earrings and an equally delicate necklace to go with it. The dress is full sleeved and her makeup is relatively nude.

In the second image, we see her pondering over a glass of water in a navy blue half-sleeved dress and a ring around her index finger. The third image is rather giddy and cheerful, echoing the Kim Go Eun we know and love. She seems to be laughing heartily in a sleeveless black dress, layered jewelry and drop-down earrings. Light seems to radiate from her smile and she looks ethereal to say the least.

It is extremely pleasant to see the actress make a public appearance after so long, especially since her upcoming drama Yumi's Cells is highly anticipated. Fans are going gaga over the pictorial and can't help but swoon over the actress.

In the webtoon, Yumi's Cells, the protagonist Yumi has noticeable short hair up to her chin. Kim Go Eun is sporting hair of the same length in her latest Harper's Bazaar pictorial which is further amplifying the excitement for her screen comeback. The drama Yumi's Cells will also star actor Ahn Bo Hyun, SHINee's Minho, actress Lee Yoo Bi and Park Ji Hyun. Kim Go Eun and Ahn Bo Hyun have been reported to be playing the main roles.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/actress-kim-go-eun-appears-cover-harpers-bazaar-her-first-look-yumi-yumis-cells-743720

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8850807d505c4540ba798ba7d8988ee3.jpeg?s=

Lee Dong Wook, Kim Go Eun, Onew, And More Confirmed For New Variety Show

May 25, 2021
by L. Kim

The production crew behind JTBC’s “Begin Again” will be launching a new variety show titled “The Sea I Desire” (literal translation).

“The Sea I Desire” is a healing program where celebrities will present their own music and homemade dishes at a live bar next to the mysterious and beautiful sea. The variety show revolves around three key words: sea, bar, and wish. The guests who visit will be able to get out of their daily lives and spend a special day with the cool ocean, music, and delicious food.

Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Ji Ah, Lee Dong Wook, SHINee’s Onew, Kim Go Eun, and AKMU’s Lee Suhyun have been confirmed to be part of the cast. Not only will they cook and sing for the guests, but they will also directly participate in the interior and management.

Lee Ji Ah, who has excellent cooking skills, will show her passion for cooking as the head chef, and she will develop new dishes for the menu. Lee Dong Wook will be the head bartender, and he will participate in many activities, like diving and cooking. With a scuba diving license and a deep interest for the marine ecosystem, Kim Go Eun will take the role of an ocean guard. Yoon Jong Shin will express his stories through music, and Onew will be in charge of the bakery as well as play music for the guests. Last but not least, Lee Suhyun will gift the guests various songs with her unique and beautiful voice.

In addition, there will be special celebrity guests who will present diverse music to the people at the bar. Singer-songwriter MeloMance’s Jung Dong Hwan and artist Zai.Ro will also perform on the show.

“The Sea I Desire” will be directed by producing director (PD) Song Gwang Jong, who produced “Begin Again,” and it will premiere on June 29 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1471089wpp/lee-dong-wook-kim-go-eun-onew-and-more-confirmed-for-new-variety-show

spacer.png

Update: BLACKPINK’s Rosé Confirmed To Guest On New Variety Show Hosted By Lee Dong Wook, Kim Go Eun, Onew, And More

Updated May 26 KST:

It’s confirmed!

A source from JTBC stated to Newsen, “BLACKPINK’s Rosé is appearing as a guest on ‘The Sea I Desire’.

Original Article:

BLACKPINK’s Rosé is reportedly making a guest appearance on JTBC’s new variety show “The Sea I Desire” (literal translation) by the producers behind “Begin Again”!

According to Sports Chosun, an industry source has shared that there are plans for Rosé to participate in the recording for JTBC’s new show “The Sea I Desire” as a special guest. So far, there are no statements from YG Entertainment or JTBC to confirm the report.

“The Sea I Desire” is a healing program where celebrities will present their own music and homemade dishes at a live bar next to the mysterious and beautiful sea. The variety show revolves around three key words: sea, bar, and wish. The guests who visit will be able to get out of their daily lives and spend a special day with the cool ocean, music, and delicious food.

Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Ji Ah, Lee Dong Wook, SHINee’s Onew, Kim Go Eun, and AKMU’s Lee Suhyun are confirmed to be the hosts of the live bar. Not only will they cook and sing for the guests, but they will also directly participate in the interior design and management.

“The Sea I Desire” will premiere on June 29 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1471286wpp/blackpinks-rose-to-reportedly-guest-on-new-variety-show-hosted-by-lee-dong-wook-kim-go-eun-onew-and-more

덕킹 5월 배우 랭킹 1위 [김고은] / THEKKING May. Top of the K-Drama(K-Wave Actor) [Kim Go Eun]

spacer.png

Edited by cpjing8
add more info
  • Blob 2

Watch: Lee Dong Wook, Kim Go Eun, Onew, Lee Ji Ah, And More Prepare To Serve Food And Music In Teaser For New Variety Show

Jun 8, 2021
by U. Kim

eb8df090064646868c2072259a377010.jpeg?s=

JTBC’s new variety show “The Sea I Desire” (literal translation) has released its first teasers!

“The Sea I Desire” is a healing program where celebrities will present their own music and homemade dishes at a live bar next to the mysterious and beautiful sea. The variety show revolves around three keywords: sea, bar, and wish. The guests who visit will be able to get out of their daily lives and spend a special day with the cool ocean, music, and delicious food.

Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Ji Ah, Lee Dong Wook, SHINee’s Onew, Kim Go Eun, and AKMU’s Lee Suhyun are the confirmed cast members. Not only will they cook and sing for the guests, but they will also directly participate in the interior design and management. It was also confirmed that BLACKPINK‘s Rosé will be appearing as a guest on the show.

On June 8, JTBC unveiled three different teasers in accordance with the program’s keywords.

In the “SEA” version, the sky and ocean are lit in a soft pink color as the sun sets at the beach. Lee Dong Wook narrates the text on the screen that reads, “‘The Sea I Desire,’ premiering June 29, Tuesday at 9 p.m.”

SEA 티저] 우리가 바라던 SEA ′바라던 바다′ (나레이션 - 이동욱(LEE DONGWOOK)) 6/29(화) 밤 9시 첫 방송!

On the other hand, the “BAR” teaser shows the seaside bar that the cast members will be running, and Onew narrates the same information shared in the the first teaser.

[BAR 티저] 우리가 바라던 BAR ′바라던 바다′ (나레이션 - 온유(ONEW)) 6/29(화) 밤 9시 첫 방송!

Finally, the “WISH” version teaser shares a glimpse of the cast members at work. The camera pans over each celebrity, and they already look comfortable and natural with each other.

Don’t miss the premiere on June 29 at 9 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473575wpp/watch-lee-dong-wook-kim-go-eun-onew-lee-ji-ah-and-more-prepare-to-serve-food-and-music-in-teaser-for-new-variety-show

Hi everyone! Figured I'd finally come out of lurking mode and give this posting thing a go. I've noticed that Ggone's thread here isn't as active as her fanpages on other social media platforms, but I quite like the format here so thought I'd try to contribute as well! 

Ggone's third fashion film from Harper's Bazaar Korea June 2021 Issue has been released on their instagram and she looks absolutely gorgeous! She's been dubbed #MuseOfNight in the caption which is very fitting imo. I'm so used to seeing her rocking the fresh-faced minimal makeup look, so glammed up Ggone is such a sight to behold. 

Sharing some of my fave screenshots below: 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

E3hG0BzVkAUVX7l?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

Goeun reposted the Harper's Bazaar fashion film on her IG and (as usual) received a ton of love in the comments :') Here are just a few of them. She went on a reply spree last night but unfortunately I wasn't able to find any translations.

@nina_mitrokhina  No worries at all! Glad to be contributing. Keep up your great posts too :)

Edited by SummerofRaes
Unintentionally merged the two posts whoops
  • Like 1

The final BHind Cam for The Game Caterers x BH Ent is now up on YouTube~

Link: https://youtu.be/NmNwJUPPRno

Goeun's parts have been kindly subbed below: 

The Game Caterers x BH episodes were soo entertaining and I loved the camaraderie (and yes chaotic energy) between the bunch. Also Ggone was so bubbly and competitive, I loved seeing this side of her haha. I'm really looking forward to seeing her on The Sea I Desire! 

• Blob 1