Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

KGE was busy browsing on IG and liked some posts of her friends. I hope she is doing well and spending quality time wth friends, family and perhaps with special someone. There will be a lot of happenings next month and next year. Hopefully, we get to see her walk on the red carpet to attend the SBS award. Also, her Hero movie will most likely be shown next year in January. I hope the movie is available online even if it requires payment. 

Further, I'm not sure though as I don't live in SK, but I saw one IG post (although looks like a POV, but the what if is making me curious). It was reported that the actor KHS of IONTBO will star in a thriller drama to be directed by A Muse and Tune In For Love director JJW. I'm crossing my fingers that KGE will be given the chance to work with KHS, if the SK remake of Money Heist is not yet in the process. Either of those two projects will certainly be nailed by KGE. :wow1:

• Like 3

Seeing that how close she was with the MC, I hope she's doing good now. She has a good circle of friends and they can give her the courage.

I also hope that Hero will be released in Netflix/Amazon prime so that international viewers can also see it. Currently lots of new films are being released to those platforms after a few weeks in the cinema theatres.

KSH is a good actor and it will be great to see them together in future projects. But we all know KGE always chooses her projects based on the story and her character. As long as the ML can match her caliber, I don't care who it is getting casted along with Ggone. Main importance should be the story and director. I am sure she would have offered a ton of new projects by now. Its up to her whether she wants to do another project now or take a break. She's been working nonstop from TIFL, Hero, King to Untact. I hope she takes care of herself first before anything, though I am dying to see her again on screen.

Spoiler

I read somewhere that someone else been casted as Tokyo. Not sure whether its official or not. 

I miss her though I just saw her in Untact only last month, feels like ages since I saw her on screen. This is a really cute edit

• Like 2

I don’t think KGE will be a background MF role in anything (or shouldn’t be) unless she has an attachment to the story or people making the film but I would love to see her and KSH together.  After seeing all of the pics posted of her and Mingki, I’m thinking dual psycho or criminal roles for them in a movie would be the best.  She needs to get an action film though to come out of her romantic roles of late.  If it’s not Tokyo (which I wouldn’t see as her loss, theirs), then an action heroine or psycho thriller FL would be the dream.  She has great stylist friends and I don’t know what her micro bangs are about but I do not like that style.  I hope it’s for a role cause if it’s a personal choice...oh no.  

• Like 1

I have to agree with you, I didn't like the micro bangs on her though she looked cute in the IG transformation photo. She always looked absolutely gorgeous with short hair and with bangs. But rather than the straight sleek hair, I always liked the layered side partitioned one with full volume for her. Like I said before, her hair stylist is not doing a good job these days.

The times when she rocked her short/bob hair-

22e06abeaa2a2f8d2f3898a664ae940c.jpg

• Like 3

Short hair definitely compliments her and makes her look youthful but the long hair brings out her elegance.  I really liked her hair during TIFL promo; she was simply beautiful in those event photos.  However, I’m sure she’ll pull off any look required for a role.  I have to imagine that after so much processing, the hair needs to be refreshed with a good cut so that may be the motivation?  

I am so happy today. Felt so emotional watching Goblin and TKEM ost played at ASEAN. TKEM got international recognition for sure, but its really gratifying to watch it getting appreciated in the homeland too. It just proves the number doesn't matter and the quality does. KGE's 2 dramas out of 3 were mentioned here. I am sure these 2 dramas will be remembered and cherished for a long time. 

@Yoyoyo definitely, she looked so elegant and sophisticated and extra pretty during TIFL. I was saying, if she is going to do short hair, I want her to have a layer cut rather than a straight one. KGE in long layered hair is my dream. 

• Love 1

Welcome to all the newcomers. Happy for more Arjenias to join the thread.

Sorry guys. I haven't been as active, but I will become more active soon. Then we can all do activities together, like watch her movies and dramas together.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun's latest post with the appearance of an all-star King: Monarch Eternal Storms Social Media.

actorleeminho124193021704261407157616619

Today (November 8), a new post from on-screen couple Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho quickly exploded on social media. It is known that the main cast of "King: Eternal Monarch" came together, creating a feverish meeting with such popular names as Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Chae, Kim. Young Ji and Woo Do Hwan.

This photo quickly got netizens, especially fans of The King: Eternal Monarch, excited and shared. This is the first time Kim Go Eun - Lee Min Ho has appeared together following dating rumors and Woo Do Hwan's first leave of absence after enlisting in the military. Details about Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, who shared the same photo, also thrilled fans of the couple. Kim Go Eun did not appear in the photo, she just held her phone to take pictures, but continued to "break the rules", this is the only girl to appear on Lee Min Ho's Instagram.

len-1-15940973527171821736333.jpg

Except for his mother, Kim Go Eun is the only girl to appear on Lee Min Ho's Instagram.

Actors' Extremely Rustic Face King: Eternal Monarch also gives people a fever in this photo series. Simply dressed, wearing “foggy” make-up, photographing in poor light conditions, still did not “drown” the beauty of the actors.

Kim Young Ji and Jung Eun Chae impress with their bright and radiant faces, while Woo Do Hwan, despite being in the army, has his typical short haircut and is still handsome and stylish. Lee Min Ho and Kim Kyung Nam.

google translation

https://m.kenh14.vn/buc-anh-gay-bao-lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-lan-dau-ben-nhau-sau-tin-hen-ho-dan-sao-cuc-pham-quan-vuong-bat-diet-tu-hop-20201108173416891.chn

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@ms.sunshine I thought I was the only one to watch Goblin so late...and then I proceeded to watch all of her movies and dramas.  Nothing she’s been in has been disappointing.  She does have impeccable taste on her projects.  

• Like 1

hi ladiess... been quite some times... 

I read that we were discussing the micro bang.. i might have unpopular opinion but i think it's so cute on her... make her looks 10 years younger, while we all agree that she alway looks like a 20 yo :hwaiting2:

Do we have update on the release date of Hero? Goshh... 

• Like 2