Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

It’s so great to see her short movie get so many views in such a short time.  I’ve been rewatching Goblin because it’s still hands down the best Kdrama. The cast, acting and their chemistry can’t be beat. I wished TKEM didnt so much hate before people really tried understanding it. I liked that drama too but I think they put a lot of expectation in it because it was LMh’s comeback drama. They were all great too and there were some epic scenes too.  The one scene that I love that was totally underestimated was their chicken dinner scene when she says “if I hit you, then that becomes a bruise”.  That quote in Korean is really funny but it didn’t translate into English well.  

• Like 1

This is my first time joining in this thread. Grateful for this beginning with all of you. Thanks to @Ms.sunshinefor letting me know about this.

I'm absolutely loving KGE in her unique way of performing on screen starting the CIT year, which always brings me back of rewatching it 2x a month, same goes for Goblin and TKEM. Now, streaming 3x a day her shortfilm, Untact for the 10M achievement which is nearing to it already. It has now 6M viewing,OM!!! She is really special and Arjenias are really good and kind supporters, which I admire as well. God Bless everyone. I look forward to interacting with all of you in this thread and share good thoughts about our beloved KGE. Fighting!! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Yoyoyo said:

It’s so great to see her short movie get so many views in such a short time.  I’ve been rewatching Goblin because it’s still hands down the best Kdrama. The cast, acting and their chemistry can’t be beat. I wished TKEM didnt so much hate before people really tried understanding it. I liked that drama too but I think they put a lot of expectation in it because it was LMh’s comeback drama. They were all great too and there were some epic scenes too.  The one scene that I love that was totally underestimated was their chicken dinner scene when she says “if I hit you, then that becomes a bruise”.  That quote in Korean is really funny but it didn’t translate into English well.  

I loved Goblin, especially Kim Go Eun play - her spontaneity and naturalness, charm and beauty, her enormous dramatic talent. She perfectly played the love of the main character Goblin and touched my heart. There was also a great friendly bromance between Kon Yoo and Lee Dong Wook, which brought a lot of funny and touching moments. The story told in the series also liked and seemed interesting. But the ending of the series completely discouraged. I don't believe in soul transmigration, so for me the heroine Kim Go Eun died in a car accident. My favorite TV series is "The King: Eternal Monarch", but the difference in tastes, I hope, will not interfere with our communicationlockquote widget

• Like 4

@Love GoEunWelcome dear, me myself just joined few days back. Lets support our amazing, sweet girl as much as we can.:foryou:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misninawe all can have individual preference of her works and still unite in loving her and her crafts. I love all her movies and dramas.

Goblin, my POV: she didn't drink the tea that grim reaper offered and thus chose to keep th memories of her past life. That's how she again reincarnated as Ji un tak. One day, when she's done with her rebirths she and her goblin will have an immortal life in heaven. That's my interpretation of the ending.

About TKEM, things that I absolutely understood but didn't get to see it conveyed properly on screen:

1.LG's longing for JTE for 25 years, how lonely he was and she was the sole hope and comfort of his loneliness.

2. He searched her for like she's the sole reason for his existence and how he talked to/stared at her ID card and had millions of conversations with her, wondering where she's whole through his life.

3. How JTE trusted LG and believed him as a genuine person and cared for him even though she didn't believe a single thing he talked about who he was or where is he from.

4. How her heart also fluttered when she saw him 'cos he is the first man who treated her as a woman, who genuinely seemed to be in love with her and never cared for her appearance.

I really wished to see more normal interactions/bickering's in the first episodes between LG & JTE rather than seeing all the other side char stories, that would given an in-depth char development for both of them/or they should have increased the no: of episodes from 16 to 22 or so and given more focus on the main leads and their love story. I wised they should have included monologues of what's been going on in their minds when LG and JTE meets in the first few times. 

In the TKEM novel all these seems to be well written about.

Just like @Yoyoyosaid, for the people, who doesn't want to spend the time and energy understanding these subtle messages, felt like LG fell in love with first glance and JTE was just rude to him and the love story happened too quick. They all wants to be spoon fed and didn't want to use their brain.

For me CLOY and TKEM are my only fav Kdramas of 2020 which I watched again and again. In truth, after TKEM I really didn't have an interest to watch any K-drama and finally last week I forced myself to watch FOE and I liked it but still not like the former 2 K-dramas which I still like to re-watch.

This FMV brings a lot of feels...

• Like 2

I love the TKEM story, characters and cast. It was overshadowed by expectations though because everyone wanted to see the handsome LMH be the show stealer and underestimated KGE and WDH’s ability to take the main stage when they were on screen with him.  I think LMH is talented, but those 2 had more complexity in their acting because of their varying characters and arcs.  While I see KGEs acting in this as irreplaceable, I could see a few other actors in his part and delivering decently but the character fit him perfectly.  WDH definitely should be in more when he returns; loved his acting.  I tried to watch BOF but the likes are so freaking corny in korean it was painful to hear...the lines seriously made me wince and quit in the first ep.  I watched Meteor Garden version and less corny probably because I had to read in English.  CITT was great acting on all parts and all actors did a great job in that drama.  I hope KGE also does a series with Kim Mingki cause they’re photos for Monster were the best I’ve seen. They both have amazing features and that shoot highlighted their uniqueness in beauty. 

• Like 3

On 9/2/2020 at 1:17 PM, Prerna said:

Hello ladies I have been lurking here for some time but I think now i am a Going to come full on for my gal coz she rocks hope u guys will bear with me for my love and admiration for our gal....

@Prerna  exactly, she is undoubtedly a gifted woman, good-hearted and successful as well as talented actress of South Korea now. admittedly, romance is for everyone. but surely her romantic acting in love scene will make you like it just a smidge more. and if you already in love, then get ready to lose control of your emotions with our best actress and favourite in films and dramas of all time. when do we begin? :D GO EUN SSI you are always on my mind :D

Julia Garner Thank You GIF by IMDb

source :

https://tenor.com/view/kim-go-eun-pretty-cute-laugh-happy-gif-17657757

• Like 7
  • Love 1

- How is director Yoon Jae Kyun's new work "Hero" progressing?

= Post-production is complete and is being prepared for release. While we're thinking of a year-end release, there are currently too many unexpected variables, so it's unlikely that things will go smoothly. In addition, he is preparing a new work with director Lee Seok Hoon, planning the next film for director Yoon, and preparing to introduce the director's assistant "Hero." There are also low-budget genre films by new directors.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Park Ji Sung is dead, Kim Go Eun uploads photos of flashbacks of midnight events

5fa0bf20f1225-park-ji-sun_663_372.jpeg

November 3, 2020, via his personal Instagram account @ggonekim. Kim Go Eun updates her social media at 01:00 WIB or 03:00 KST (KST).
Apparently, Kim Go Eun also mourned Park Ji Sun's death. The 1991 actress uploaded a monochrome photo of the deceased sitting in front of a laptop with a microphone. The photo was taken while Park Ji Sung was holding a press conference for Kim Go Eun's movie Sunset in My Hometown in 2018.

Without a signature, fans already know that Kim Go Eun is devastated by Park Ji Sun's sudden death. However, the comment column under the actress's latest post is now flooded with words of encouragement in an attempt to strengthen Kim Go Eun.

https://www.intipseleb.com/korea/11147-park-ji-sun-meninggal-kim-go-eun-unggah-foto-kenangan-tengah-malam?page=2

• Like 5

As I was watching Untact, I realized that KGE really needs to start her own YouTube for at least 1 video that will be a hit in no time...her skincare routine.  There is no one with her skin (and apparently she does it at hm) so I’m sure it will get all the views.  She either needs to drop that skincare routine or do a Vanity Fair one.  Why has no one requested this from her is beyond me. 

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1

I want KGE to win the best actress award. She deserves it and its long overdue. She played JTE and Luna without any extra help from costumes, make up and hairstyle changes and differentiating them apart just by her facial expressions. She should have got it for Goblin, no-one did better than her. Its time for her to get the much deserved recognition and awards.

@Yoyoyoyes KGE has a glowing glass skin. In 'Happy together' I heard her say she puts at least one face pack a day and she drinks a lot of water. I don't think my skin will look like that after how much ever water I drink and puts a ton of face pack.

I really like her in CITT. I was debating about watching it 'cos of lots negative feedbacks about the ending. For me I don't usually watch anything which doesn't have a happy ending. I decided to give it a try for the love of Ggone. Just a few mins into the drama and that scene where Seol and Jung communicates just through their eyes and facial expressions sold me on the entire drama. Just for them it was well worth it. Both were so amazing and their chemistry was top notch.

The most hot photoshoot of KGE is for 'Monster' with Lee Minki and the most cute and heartwarming one is with JHI for TIFL. 

I loved this analysis and hope and pray my baby girl will receive an award for all the effort she puts into her craft. No-one does it like her .

• Like 1

@ms.sunshine I agree with the sexy photo shoot w/ Minki.  I was hoping that they would pair them in a drama or movie together because both of them have different looks that could fit into diverse plots...like a mystery or something of that sort.  If Korea came out with the equivalent of Tomb Raider character, KGE would be perfect for it, with male characters as the side characters and a strong female main.  She typically plays the main strong female so this would be really highlight her acting versatility and her physical strength and flexibility.  

• Like 1

@YoyoyoHaven't watched this gem yet, but seeing this edit makes me want to see them in a drama/movie together. Like you said, thriller/mystery will work well 'cos both has that edgy look. As long as the story is good and she get to use her talent well, I don't care who the lead is actually, as long as he can act. Movie will be a better option since it doesn't have to stick to a genre/or please a load of people. But no more baggy clothes please. I mean she can look badass and act well too. She shouldn't have to choose between either of those. Do you know who's her hair stylist these days? I wish she would fire that person whoever that is. In TKEM she has 10 different hairstyles, straight, wavy, with bangs, without bangs, messy, curly, frizzy and so on. I mean why don't you make a decision and stick with one...I like SYJ's hairstylist or IU's.

52f1ca3b336413342b54cdcd716f99fc.jpg

• Like 2