Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

I'm on vacation now and can't believe that I logged in after a long time on the same day as the Baeksang Awards :)

I'm here to root for Go Eun and Gong Yoo! 

Hope they both win awards, as well as the Goblin team for all production and writing related awards... fingers crossed! 

• Like 2

So congratulations for KES  who won Daesang for Goblin, and GY who won for best actor awards. SHJ won for best tv actress. But it's ok, I'm still proud of KGE and there's always a next time:D

Not precisely in the mood to post pictures though...

• Like 4

@ucylucy The stylist though I just don't get her -__-. But ok KGE pull it off  well so yeah and kge and rjy lol I remember that they are good friends after Canola. Kinda wish they could have the same project  together again ^^

• Like 3

@molybdenum Kim Go Eun was actually lucky tonight - I've seen worse dresses on some of the actresses. She looks really sleek (not frumpy) even though the dress looks kind of warm, LOL. It looks better when she's moving around in it. Some of the comments about KGE's dress (at least they're not bashing her):

C-5ofdLXoAAWocd.jpg

Spoiler

C-4vsLJU0AAXz1U.jpg

C-4vsLQUAAAJYvl.jpg

C-4vsLnVoAA3cwf.jpg

C-5g8X8XgAA2UA3.jpg

• Like 3

Team Goblin was ecstatic when  Kim Eun Sook was announce as the TV Daesang! Lots of happy hugs and tears going around! Congratulations to Kim Eun Sook for winning TV Daesang and to Gong Yoo for winning Best Actor, Drama.

Kim Eun Sook thank the Goblin Couple in her acceptance speech:

[★BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS] "Thank you to the goblin couple who worked so hard last winter Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun”  (cr Koreaboo)

C-5lfwRWAAACtQd.jpg

C-5n4QOWsAA2aM5.jpg

C-5lfw4WsAAA2ye.jpg

Spoiler

C-5lfxiWsAAyGjc.jpg

C-5lfyHXkAAaABa.jpg

C-5QFo1XkAEngKI.jpg

C-5QHZSWAAAgyHj.jpg

C-59QckXsAYPq64.jpg

C-59QcpXkAE_vUx.jpg

Kim Go Eun congratulating Gong Yoo

Spoiler

C-59yEwXoAAvOj_.jpg

Kim Eun Sook and Park Chan Wook win the Grand Prize + Baeksang Arts Awards 2017 Roundup

(Cr Netizentown)

Spoiler
Spoiler

201705031758998318_1_20170503192712984.j

+1842, -36] Kim Eun Suk looked like a little girl ㅋㅋㅋcongrats on the award ~

[+1257, -42] Congrats, all those who received the awards deserved them

[+1244, -25] When I saw her, I sincerely felt KES's eyes trembling... Goblin was the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1054, -30] KES seriously has the magic touch in this industry, amazing

[+278, -10] KES's senses are great.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ .. a remake of the award ceremony with Gong Yooㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+263, -9] KES.. amazing really. I saw directors receiving it but i never saw writers. That's why it's really great. I'm satisfied with all the awards given today.

[+239, -10] Most importantly, there are many celebs who attended the show

[+222, -8] I'm worried about Gong Yoo, he looked really exhaustedㅠㅠ

[+218, -13] It's weird that Goblin didn't receive Best Drama... Congrats to Kim Eun Suk and Park Chan Wook

[+148, -8] No Hee Kyung and Kim Eun Suk writer-nims are the top. They are deserving of praise

[+195, -12] This ceremony was good. Everyone showed up to applaud and congratulate. Those who didn't get it this year will get it the next one.

[+157, -7] Gong Yoo was really struggling tonightㅠㅠ

[+149, -20] I thought the award would got to Kim Tae Ri.ㅠㅠ I was sad The Handmaiden only got one award.. And I think Goblin only one one award tooㅠㅠ... Congrats to all the winners

[+125, -6] A daesang to a writer is so refreshing

[+114, -10] Really the actors and their visuals were on point

• Like 4

Kim Go Eun with her sunbae and former co-star, Kim Hye Soo (from Coin Locker Girl)

C-6iHd_XYAA0BFE.jpg

Kim Go Eun and Ryu Jun Yeol presenting New Best Actor and New Best Actress, Drama (Kim Go Eun appears at 1:02 mark)

Spoiler

C-6JezzWsAI8Ayg.jpg

Videos of Gong Yoo and Kim Eun Sook acceptance speech

• Like 4

its bit hard though,she compete with oh hae young character who have complex issues and played well by seo hyun jin.congrats to seo hyun jin. just a bit canceled success,maybe kim go eun will won it in another great project,btw shes just 26 years old..congrats also to golbin team,kim eun sook and gong yoo.they deserved it.

• Like 4

Kim Go Eun's dress - another wedding dress lol. She needs to stop letting her stylist dress her. But she's totally owning the dress, walking with lots of confidence and shining very brightly. She looks tall and elegant.

• Like 4

Ryu Jun Yeol and Kim Go Eun on stage chemistry

(I love this! - two people in the Korean entertainment industry who get bash for their looks o a regular basis but are now getting love and praises from the netizens!)

0002669194_001_20170503181618591.jpeg

[+1238, -58] They suit each other. Two very charming actors.~

[+802, -49] This year's award winner. See you again next yearㅋㅋㅋㅋ!

[+754, -57] Ryu Jun Yeol congrats on Best New Actor award!!!

[+760, -79] Good looking Ryu Jun Yeol! Beautiful Kim Go Eun!

[+535, -45] Both of them are such warm people! Meet again in a new work!

[+503, -87] They go well together

[+290, -35] Ryu Jun Yeol is so cool!! Today I liked Kim Go Eun's style!

[+273, -31] So cool!

[+258, -32] Both are cool and pretty people! Ryu Jun Yeol New Actorㅊㅋㅊㅋ

[+241, -30] Ryu Jun Yeol, congratulations on the newcomer in the movie section!!!

• Like 5

@ucylucyAfter a while, the dress/tuxedo actually suits her it kinda give that confidence and power boost, but the heels don't match honestly. The hair, I think it's better to use the high-cut hairstyle? Idk this stylist is a total hit and miss. Ok miss almost all the time for GE, but if she wore  this for Gala Dinner, it's fine actually. One chingu somewhere said that GE looks like she's a UN delegate for some conference lol She looks smart and pro.

Oh Rjy got bashed for his look before? Hmm and I actually think he looks manly and friendly -.- Good to see that they now gain a lot of supports through their actings :))

@ChunSungImYeah actually I've read some blogs yesterday and twitter updates during the live stream, many were betting on either shj or kge will win the award. Although I haven't watched the drama, but I think it's well-deserved for shj :) (all the nominees were tough competitor) And yeap it's only her second project for drama, and she's only been 5 years in the industry, she still have a lot of time to proof herself and to do very well:D Congrats to all the winner.

I love how they are so happy when KES win the awards, they are so supportive of one another and of course GY emotional speech:D I'm just happy for Goblin team. Also this award ceremony seems to be like a reunion event for GE and her previous costars, haha from coin locker and canola especially.

@staygold Ikr we need to see kge and rjy in the same project again regardless of whether they'll act as a pair or friends. Both of them are young talented actor and actress, and they are good friends with each other haha Too bad,  they were kinda enemies in Canola lol

@angjay We all expect her to go all feminine I guess, but nope lol. Maybe it's GE choice to go with an alternative theme! lol

Edited by molybdenum
additional reply
  • Like 6

lol.... I didn't realize KGE's dress was being panned! I was stilled dazed by the Met Gala red carpet (the dresses were really pieces of art... less wearable though!!) to notice anything wrong with her dress!! 

Whatever the dress KGE always makes it work and she shines!

• Like 2

Heeeeeeey is it just me with @staygold (mention you hahaha) that really love her Baeksang dress?! Hahaha I think that was a really modern-chick piece and she looks so mature in that, shining! Natty-nice~ here fave

C-5ofdLXoAAWocd.jpg

and I look her as modern-chic rather than feminine-sweet-woman too... And love her because of it heheheh. She pulls out every futuristic looks

Image result for kim go eun modern chic

Spoiler

Related image

Hwappppyyyy for the Goblin team:)

• Like 5

@ucylucy when RJY and KGE is on stage, i hear a lot of cheers for RJY but i thought i heard some different sounds when KGE introduced herself on stage. 

i wish i am wrong because i feel KGE is charming and she should be loved.

• Like 1

@staygold @CatchMine_ID I sort of love her dress - she's totally rocking it and sashaying around like nobody's business. I love the way the dress moves when she was strutting on stage with Ryu Jeon Yeol. I wish it was a pantsuit instead because the waist and the bottom of the dress looks too plain. Plus, even though the dress looks really elegant, it looks too warm and heavy for that kind of event. The color looks really good on her, make up is on point.  She's glowing, rocking the look and looking very sophisticated but I wish she chose a dress that is lighter and more feminine, daring and less like attending a business summit -looks too much like a business suit even though it's pretty. It's the Baeksang- be adventurous!

1493805937884415.jpg

It looks like a pantsuit in the bottom picture - has more of an oomph!! than in dress form.

C-8Ks8hXoAATVyf.jpg

Strutting like the queen she is!

@angjay I don't think that matters - male actors/idols will have always more fans and a bigger fanbase than female actress/idols because the majority of the consumers/target audiences are females. There's no point in determining popularity between actors /actresses because they have different fanbase depending on where and what their projects are/were.

Plus, Kim Go Eun is new to kdrama - she's only been introduce to kdrama less than 2 years ago - she was first introduce in Cheese In The Trap in early 2016. She may have been in the industry for 5 years but she took 2 years off to finish college after debuting in A Muse and have mostly starred in movies before CITT. Plus she doesn't conform to SK's ridiculous beauty standard - therefore she gets hate on a regular basis from knetizens for embracing and being true to herself. 

RJY is also in the same boat - because his features also doesn't conform to SK's beauty standard for men, he also receives a lot of hateful malicious comments too - his agency recently vow to sue those knetizens who continue to post malicious comments against him after being warned repeatedly  - one even went as far as to set up a hate cafe against RJY.

Edited by ucylucy
added pic
  • Like 5