♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

Finally.. Hunnie Couple news are appearing..176.gif

April 15, 2014
Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min Jung's Conjugal Harmony
Source: Donga.com, our thanks to mistymorning for the translation 
62765764.2.jpg

In the original article, 夫唱婦隨 refers to a way of life in which the wife follows the lead set by her husband or conjugal harmony. This would be a saying exactly fitting for the celebrity couple, LBH and LMJ. They are helping each other while trying to walk on their own road as an actor/actress.
Lee Byung Hun will start the shooting of 'Terminator: Genesis' which is his 4th Hollywood work in May (earliest estimation). Following that, actress Lee Min Jung will prepare for trip to the States after she takes a short rest at the end of MBC Wed/Thu drama 'Cunning Single Lady'. There, she will support her husband by being with him whenever LBH is staying in the States for shooting.
LBH began his Hollywood career with 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra' in 2008 , continued to work in 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation', and in 2013 'RED 2' , and he will have a significant role in the upcoming 'Terminator: Genesis'.
On the 17th, LMJ will complete her first work 'Cunning Single Lady' after their wedding in August last year. The drama has kept an average of 10% viewership rating, considered a success for LMJ, her first 'real life' acting after changing her image.
There was LBH's support, too. If was difficult for LMJ to commute between the set and their home in Gwangju, but with her husband's support she was able to stay at her parents' house in Seoul during the shooting to reduce the travel time and focus on her acting more.

^ Absolutely agree Lala, it takes understanding and consideration on both sides. Being actors are sometimes stressful enough (expectation, non-stop work, gossips, critics, whatnot) but when they wanted to make their relationship work as a couple.. they knew how to complement each other accordingly. Not just appearance-wise but to support (giving & taking) by being each other's partner.
Really glad to see that both are doing well in their careers and especially happy together.
From LBH DC <3 Our Hunnie Couple under the cherry blossoms wub2.gif

2950636573_801e158d_13938497196512bcopy.

^ Makes you wonder how many pre-wedding pics there are, huh.. huh..
The Hunnie couple and their friends really knew how to keep the fans hoping & waiting for more photos. Looking at the latest capture.. it's really unique (for BHMJ) to choose a different way of creating their wedding pictorial. I admit that sometimes I wished that they had a professional wedding planner like most celebs because there will be official photos released for the public. But looking at it again.. most of these professional wedding pictorials look so similar like every other pictorial -- with the similar settings and poses. So, it's actually something really different and special the way Byunghun and Minjung planned their wedding.. till the little details with pre-wedding pictorial with their own personal touches.
It's not the usual formal tux & bowtie for him and a flowing dress for her but a simple yet matching white outfits for both of them.. casual and cute.. with Minjung wearing her wedding hairband. And with new unseen pics still coming (probably till their 1st anniversary), it's really a pretty cool wedding plan. Hahaa..

^ Exactly... and the (outdoor) location in LA that they took various photos at, showed how they love to travel and combined that in the lovely pictorial.
It's still a wedding pictorial.. the couple's matching white outfit.. but they're going out instead. No instructions on poses.. just how they wanted it to be. Though sometimes kinda dorky.. LOL.. but simply adorable and sweet.

April 16, 2014
'Cunning Single Lady' New behind-the-scene photos of Lee Min Jung unleashed
Source: STARN News
20140415172209_534cec31244f4_1.jpg
New behind-the-scene photos of Lee Min Jung were unleashed.
On April 15th, the production team of MBC drama 'Cunning Single Lady' released new behind-the-scene photos of Lee Min Jung, who was cast as a divorced young lady named Na Ae Ra.
Many viewers are showing great reactions for Lee Min Jung's loveliness, witty and energetic personality.
The new behind cuts Lee Min Jung showing the same witty and energetic personality at shooting scenes, and many viewers and netizens are showing great reactions for her lovely looks.
One of the photos show Lee Min Jung showing a lovely pose at the camera, showing a 'v' shape with her fingers, and another one shows her laughing out loud as Joo Sang Wook makes a comic ad-lib.
It is said that while shooting the scene which she has a physical fight with Kim Gyu Ri, she had a lot of difficult times because she could not hold her laughter.
In addition, as Seo Gang Jun kept making NGs while shooting a scene with her because of awkwardness, she encouraged him with a bright smile.
A representative of the production team said, "Lee Min Jung is expressing 100% of Na Ae Ra. She never loses her smile and passion, and many staffs get a lot of energy from her."
Meanwhile, 'Cunning Single Lady' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

There's no drama airing tonight due to the ferry tragedy in South Korea that happened today. It's a bleak situation as the ferry sank and 280+ passengers (mostly high school kids) are still missing.
http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2014/04/16/99/0302000000AEN20140416002357315F.html

Though fans were eager to watch tonight's CSL episode, it's heartwarming to see that everyone took the postponement news with sincere hopes that more survivors would be saved.

Something sweet to share.. an OST for CSL that fits the Hunnie Couple, too <3 thanks to @star+roll at the drama thread

HELLO VENUS – IT’S JUST LOVE (그냥 사랑 인거죠) CUNNING SINGLE LADY OST

It’s just love, meeting again like this after we broke upEven when a different love comes and endlessly calls out to meI can only look at you
How far back did you come? Are you still hiding your heart?
Are you hiding because our broken love hasn’t healed?
Try to rememberOur memories, our love will make it better
It’s just love, meeting again like this after we broke upEven when a different love comes and endlessly calls out to meI can only look at you
If I was gonna regret like this, why didn’t I know back then?What was so great about my little jealousies that we fought so much over nothing?But now I know that you are my destinyCan we really never turn things back? I want to be held in your warm and wide embrace
Think about itOur love will make us smile again
Maybe destiny is taking pity on meEver since we broke up, I cried every day
We’re meant to be, if we love like this, we’ll meet againEven if a different love comes and endlessly calls out to meI will only love you
You’re my destiny
http://popgasa.com/2014/04/15/hello-venus-its-just-love-그냥-사랑-인거죠-cunning-single-lady-ost/

Because of the ferry tragedy, there's no drama airing this week till the weekend. Minjung's CSL will only conclude next week, presumably. However, there's no extension or extra episodes or anything like that. Probably the final 2 episodes will be shown back-to-back instead
So, Minjung is no longer rushing for filming as she has been for the past two months. Due to the current situation, a lot of entertainment events (VIP premieres, press conferences, concerts, etc) have been postponed or cancelled. Perhaps, lesser activities for MJ now as she returns to their home.

The ferry disaster is really a saddening heart-wrenching tragedy, it's clear that the whole nation is mourning. Not just entertainment activities are cancelled.. the celebs are also keeping a low-profile in respect of the families of the victims. Movie filming will still go on, I think but not publicized events. Just can't imagine to be in a situation so distressing as this.
Byunghun and Minjung are already very low-profile, they won't be attending anything unless absolutely necessary. Saw  & shared news updates of actress Eugene and her husband, actor Ki Tae Young (really like this young couple, too) at their threads recently as both of them were appointed Honorary Ambassadors for Climate Week. It's so nice seeing them together at the official function. It does make me go... awww.. *swoon*.. would it be nice if BH&MJ would do something similar?
But.. in all honesty, just do not see it happening because the couple as we know really handled their careers and personal moments apart. Both are working professionally away from one another but when they're on their own personal time.. like, traveling together.. that's when we'll have a sneak peak of the Hunnie Couple.

Well-said,
Lala.. despite everything that happened and we really hope nothing but the best for everyone, they (the celebs & public alike) are handling the situation with a lot of consideration. After being 'away' from each other, it's time to return to normalcy for Byunghun & Minjung before they start on another phase of filming.

April 20, 2014
'The sly divorcee' Lee Min Jung became the IT-Girl
Source: Innolife Korea
317f71fedbd9029095bccb8c926f9611.jpg

Actress Lee Min Jung became the 'it girl' with her cute fashion. Lee Min Jung who is acting in the MBC drama 'The sly divorcee' transformed into It-Girl with her fashion. She usually shows off her office look with her skirt. She uses many items to maximize her charm such as second floor skirt and knee socks etc. She also displayed formal look when she had to do some presentation. Especially flower patterned baseball jumper became so popular and are sold out.