♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

^ Not really hoping to win because there're so many deserving entries -- can't deny all the amount of great info compiled and awesome stuff posted by the diehard shippers. Got to be real about this, it's only fair. But to get more highlight on the Hunnie Couple would be wonderful though it's quite an uphill task (realizing the truth now ^^). And we're still lacking when actually getting to doing it.
Anyway.. it gives something to do and share.. so, works for me. LOL

Guest soompigalz

Pic from last year LimJi-JDZ wedding

lmj650_zps9e87aa91.jpg

Original Capture
Source: wmmwoops insta (LimJi's older brother)

lmj651_zps29b28598.jpg
Its written: " Whether its Storm Shadow or GwangHae, a punch from my nephew # Sorry Mr. ByungHun"
:)) :)) :))

^ Awwwwwwwwww.. that is so adorably CUTE!!!! wub2.gif What a precious sharing, thanks so much @soompigalz for finding this treasure treat. rbhcool.gif  Hahaa, the wordings at the instagram could not be more spot-on! LOL at the great capture of Storm Shadow getting punched. Would love to see Byunghun & Minjung have their own boys & girls.. oops..that too many?!! laughing.gif
Btw, we're on to Round 2 *YAY!* and have placed our initial content for the fan art and photos category.  We have some simple fan arts (nothing PSed) and this latest photo really helps, too. Kumawo! Please post more MJBH pics that we may not have seen before.. if any, if possible. Pretty please.
Lets make the second round entry more interesting. Though we may be lacking, we have to gain more votes as this is the elimination round. We may never win (on votes) but lets try to stay till the end. That a GOLD GOAL, isn't it! fight.gif
Round 2: Photos and Fan Art | Shippers' Paradise Valentine's Day Contesthttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022235/round-2-photos-and-fan-art-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

^ Thanks Lala, appreciate the feedback. Frankly I think Round 2 is more laidback for most of the couples, too (but still quite elaborate, nonetheless). And how our Hunnie Couple votes are coming in is actually not too bad this time, hopefully we'll have many more by Monday. I've edited a bit but quite unsure if they're ok.. like, if they're all fan arts and not actual (event/drama) photos. The last thing I wanted to do is to be penalized for not following the rules correctly. *sweats*
Anyway, soompi FB and twitter have not announce the Round 2, tight? I try checking every now and then so that we won't miss the dateline this time.

Guest soompigalz

^ U did a good job rubie =D>, letting hunnie couple to be known by more peoples.. At first i want to offer gifs i made sometimes ago (the one where BH n MJ glance at each other then quick to turn around shyly, coz i personally found that to be so adorabe^^) if u lack any source.. but yours is good as it now^^ Hope well also pass the 2nd round [-O<

soompigalz said: ^ U did a good job rubie =D>, letting hunnie couple to be known by more peoples.. At first i want to offer gifs i made sometimes ago (the one where BH n MJ glance at each other then quick to turn around shyly, coz i personally found that to be so adorabe^^) if u lack any source.. but yours is good as it now^^ Hope well also pass the 2nd round [-O<

Guest soompigalz

^
I've already posted the gifs here before, its on page 23, 11th post.
And looking back at the previous pages i think theres severals good fan-arts that can be use if we advance to the next round, like the "Hunnie couple cartoon version" , "The Lunar New Year's Flying kite fan art from LBH DC" , or "The drawing version of ELLE Two Shot Wedding Pictorial". The problem is, i dont think its right to post others creation without permission, right? T_T

Anyway, me too kinda surprise at BH-ssi haircut choice, what i notice the most is his side cut, its like WonBin's shaving cut in 'The Man From No Where' movie :))

I found the "Shy Wifey & Hubby" gifs again as @soompigalz mentioned, perhaps we should use this one instead because it's really part of this thread. It's true that some of the other artwork were from other fan-sites and while we'd always copy to share with credits at the thread, we don't actually have members from LBH DC (for instance) joining us here. Although I think fans wouldn't mind, it's best to avoid possible complication.. right? That's why let's try to use our own simple matching fan-posed pics or make new ones for the contest. Obviously not the fancy PS but it works for me just seeing the random pics of similar gestures, expression and outfits by Byunghun and Minjung over the years and especially after their wedding. LOL.
The only gifs that we can make and post are still from the wedding.because that's the only complete video capture of the couple together. There's the Maldives airport clips, too but not sure if it'll be as good as the wedding ones.
Let me do some last-minute edits for Round 2.. don't want to disturb it too much. Feeling some butterflies in the tummy now. Hahaa..

Re-posting this here, our current entry for Round 2. Looks like the edit / vote dateline have been extended to Wed / Thurs. So, just in case..

The Hunnie Couple: Minjung & Byunghunhttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020099/the-hunnie-couple-min-jung-byung-hun#latest
mjbh_151.jpgmjbh_173.jpgr2_art_1.jpg

Why Coffee and Cheese?
It's because Byunghun is endorsing Nescafé and Minjung, the Philadelphia Cream Cheese. A perfect combo for a chic couple!
Who knows, one day this lovely couple would endorse something cool together, their first onscreen collaboration. They might not be in a drama or movie together but for CF, the possibilities are endless and it'll be a super fabulous treat, that's for sure!
mjbh_177.jpg3530122614_6c716f0b_20140207144928.gif
On a beautiful and happy summer day of August 10, 2013, Lee Byunghun & Lee Minjung sealed their love in a sweet, intimate and unforgettable wedding ceremony.
A truly meaningful second chance in love as they realized their happiness with each other and seized the moment to be happy together.
Though 12 years apart, Byunghun & Minjung truly complements each other with love, trust, understanding and support. Unassuming, private and very down-to-earth couple, the hardworking actors enjoy travelling together while living a regular married life as they would.
Interestingly, both actors seem to avoid attending functions and formal events together (perhaps, due to the constant media glare) yet prefer the company of friends and family instead.

^ We might edit just a tiny bit here and there before Wednesday. And we'll change to soompigalz's gif before the thread gets closed.
I'm thinking of changing one of the images but still mulling on it. Though I tend to write/talk a lot (LOL) ... writing the text seems pretty hard to do this time. Perhaps, because our Hunnie Couple is already a real couple. :)

LOL! We've exceeded 23 votes in Round 1 with now 27 votes in Round 2celebrate008.gif Hahaa, what simple joy can bring! At least if anything happens, we have tried and never quit.It's kinda blessing that the datelines have been extended..Hunnie Couple FIGHTING! thumbup.gif
Anitasakazukin02yumenascahayaEliJsoompigalzclaratentenzakushizuAsti Pratiwilbhfanhkluwali 196Ayu Jalilp.v.wongreDiaryparadicezparkmisooJSHandLMJtweescassopeiahongchae1cassia_lelaFelicia SohFani Adelinapieracapozuccah2ogirlxtlover15megha

Copied this latest Ae Ra pics from the CSL thread that @soompigalz posted, possibly the filming was done just last week/weekend? 
As it was in Jeju, would Byunghun be there.. he's quite familiar with the island ^^.. and it's especially a romantic getaway, so to speak.. you know..
Na Ae Ra.. might be eating alone in the scene as no one picked her (as a date) but maybe Hunnie-hubby.. was right there on standby. LOL
Wildly-guessing of course till the pics/tidbits released later. laughing.gif
1392621978-76-org.jpg

February 17, 2014
K-Drama Couples Who Overcame A Big Age Difference
BY Joan MacDonald | KDramaStars.com
lee-min-jung-and-lee-byung-hun.jpg?w=600

Does an age difference of more than seven years make or break a relationship? While it can does come with its own set of problems a seven-year-plus age difference has not kept the following k-drama couples from falling and staying in love.
There's a 12-year age difference between Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung, who have been described as Korea's power couple. The age difference did create some problems early on in their relationship. When they first met, he was already established in his career and she was just starting out. He felt that his established status as an actor might interfere with her fledgling career. So, they broke up. But they could not stay apart and finally married in 2013. She has a new drama "Cunning Single Lady" and he can be seen this year in "Memories of the Sword."
So Yoo Jin, who played Jaek Hee in the early episodes of "Pretty Man" is married to a man who is 15 years her senior. Her husband Baek Jong Won is the CEO of multiple restaurant franchises. The idea may not have seemed strange to So Yoo Jin because there is a 30-year age difference between her parents and they remain happily married.
Shin Hyun Joon is the host of "Entertainment Weekly" and as an actor appeared in "Bridal Mask" and "Ohlala Couple." The 45-year-old actor is 12 years older than the music student he married last year. He met his wife on the way to his hosting gig at "Entertainment Weekly." He was walking into the building as she was leaving.
"I turned around right away to look at her and she was looking at me too," he said. It was love at first sight and they married six months later.
Lee Beom Soo, who played the prime minister in "The Prime Minister and I," was not only older than his co-star Yoona. He is 13 years older than his wife, columnist, translator and English teacher Lee Yoon Jin. She is the teacher who helped Rain improve his English skills. The couple married when she was 27 and he was 40. It was his second marriage and her first. They are currently expecting their second child.
In such relationships it's usually the men who are older than the women but occasionally it works the other way too.
Singer Baek Ji Young, who is known as the Queen of the OST, is married to actor Jung Suk Won, who appeared in "Iris II" and "Rooftop Prince." He is nine years younger than she is but the singer never found the idea all that strange.
"I come from a family where the wife is older than her husband," she said on the "Come To Play: Truman Show." "My father is five years younger than my mother."

^ Lee Beom Soo and Yoona's age-gap in PM&I was even bigger than SHK & LMJ.. yet, the pairing worked wonders. I like LBS in some of his work and have not seen Yoona's previous dramas but she was imo, a fresh breath of air -- maybe it's the acting with LBS (like LBH) who could adapt to their much younger co-stars with ease.
A lot of Korean celebrity married couples have some age-gap between them.. most being 5 years and thereabouts. But being able to understand and complement each other would be factor that would overcome any age difference. With Byunghun and Minjung, they knew and understood what important for themselves, their careers and personal happiness.

^ If it's meant to be, it ismeant to be. I think because both are older when they saw each other again and have gone through situations as well as finally able to "give and take" as a couple, to complement each other. Because both are in the entertainment industry, there are bound to be talks and rumors and lots of setbacks but as they trusted each other more, it helps strengthening their relationship. I think Byunghun learnt a lot from his previous relationships and found the person who truly supports and understood him. It's probably harder being LMJ (being married to LBH) if she's the type of person who gets easily affected by all the nonsensical stuff but we can see she's doing fine, if not better. And LBH really stays out of her career choices and decisions so that Minjung would still be her own person and actress (though it's quite obvious how MJ chose AAMR because she was dating at the time and CSL because she's now married).
Anyway, I found this at LMJ/SHK threads, thanks to twinkletwinklefan -- from the wedding last year. Byunghun and Hakyun were co-stars in Joint Security Area (2000)
20130810_553.jpg

Hmm...this probably a soompi peak traffic somewhere or my connections just slow (which is always the case) or my long-suffering pc going on strike but it seems that it's getting even more slow and harder to access the Round 2 page. bricks.gif
Maybe it's too overloaded with big files and (probably???) the too many "awesome" icons. Well, it would be ok when we waited a bit. But it could be quite a problem to others voting -- it's kinda tricky asking for others to vote but the page is too heavy, if that the case.
Anyway, haven't seen the soompi tweet or FB announcement for Round 2. Will there be a general announcement on soompi.com forums? Maybe others are not interested with the shippers community but when it's just us here joining and voting in the contest, it's already obvious how everyone in this specific pool would choose.
Nonetheless...
what I wanted to say is that I managed to edit a bit of the Hunnie Couple entry .. probably the last editing before Wednesday, considering how hard it is to access the page.
Not sure if we'll have any more votes, can only hope for the best..