Lee Da Hee 이다희

Seultoria

"Big Man" Lee Da Hee transformed into an all-around classic look as a career woman ...
translated by the KJH PHilippine Operator 4/2/2014

1239382_1418286491762794_83056197_n.jpg

Actress Lee Da Hee is holding her employee ID, an aspect of her role as a career woman.

Meanwhile, the stylish look of the drama captivated the eyes of viewers. Actress, Lee Da Hee, returns this time as a passionate career woman in the new KBS2 TV Drama, "Big Man". She plays the role of So Mi Ra, who is working for the chaebol group, Hyun Sung that belongs in the Republic of Korea's top 1%. She is the team leader who is responsible for the privacy group FB (Family Business).

The only son of the Hyun Sung group Kang Dong Seok (Choi Daniel) manifests his love for her and her meticulous work. The character of the new look of the 2014 career woman will appear.

In the photo, Lee Da Hee is shown wearing an employee ID around her neck. From the SBS drama "I hear your voice" and KBS2's "Secret", Lee Da Hee's selected works since the "Big man", her roles present her as an all around career woman. The intelligence and warm charm of So Mi Ra is expected to show. In particular, Lee Da Hee is 174 cm in height (5'7"), with a good figure, the envy of numerous women. The luxurious look of a career woman is expected to unfold without regret.

"Big Man" officials said that "Lee Da Hee looks stylish and intelligent. Charm and femininity coexist 100% in So Mi Ra", he revealed satisfaction.

According to Lee Da Hee, "Through this work, I would like to show growth once again. I hope 'career woman, So Mi Ra's appearace would arouse expectations.

New KBS2 TV drama, "Big Man" is about an orphan who lived life in the bottom and gained a new life as the eldest son of a conglomerate, who upholds his precious people in order to fight against the world of corruption. Famous actors, Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Da Hee, Choi Daniel and Jung So Min appear as characters with strong personalities.

On the other hand, actress, Lee Da Hee's new attraction, "Big Man" will air as the follow up to "Full Sun".

credit: wowstar.wowtv.co.kr
Big Man - Korean Drama

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actress Lee Da Hee's performance as a drunk woman in "Big Man" is expected to attract viewers' attention .
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator 4/4/14

10173545_1418823708375739_1013942442_n.j

New KBS2 drama's "Big Man" revealed scenes of Lee Da Hee's character, So Mi Ra acting drunk.

Team leader, So Mi Ra (Lee Da Hee) of the Hyun Sung group FB (Family Business) who has a cold personality, needed to express herself articulately, so she was taken to the soup restaurant to blend with the people and draw attention.

In the picture, Kim Ji Hyuk, (Kang JI Hwan) an orphan who lived life at the bottom, took So Mi Ra to the soup restaurant to discuss "success in life goals", while they were surrounded by many people having soju.

Lee Da Hee's character assumes a cosmopolitan charm, so performing the unexpected scene without hesitation in the shabby restaurant, with the people sitting, is quite eye catching. It was especially apparent in her facial expression that you would be able to see a new look. In addition, singing in front of the people with a bottle of Soju and a spoon, Lee Da Hee showed her natural singing talent.

The actress who got drunk said "I shot the scene with many people. I was going to sing in front of him. There was a lot of tension. The director told me to drink the soju to loosen the tension and relax. The coach secretly filmed with three glasses of soju. Kang Ji Hwan helped me a lot to shoot the next scene well. He said later, real bottles of soju were placed to suprise the public."

At the time of shooting, the "Big Man" official said, "the scene of Da Hee actually drinking made the drunken performance look natural. From the beginning, Lee Da Hee did her best to prepare for the character of So Mi Ra, who has an inner pain and diverse nature in addition to her cool charm. I ask for a lot of attention." he said.

The "drunk lady" surprise and a variety of comical charms can be expected in the "Big Man" which is a follow up to "Full Sun". It's first broadcast will be on April 28.

credit: Yubyeongcheol reporter ybc@wowtv.co.kr
Big Man - Korean Drama

Lee Da Hee gets behind the camera in BTS photos for 'Big Man'

April 11, 2014

lee-da-hee_1397191200_af_org.jpg

Lee Da Hee looked like the most beautiful camera woman ever in behind-the-scenes photos for 'Big Man'!

The actress is reported to have been the source of the happy virus on set and joined the staff as a VJ, lightening the mood in her stylish office attire for her role as career woman So Mi Ra.

Lee Da Hee shared, "All of my co-stars and staff who I film with are already like a family, so I am filming comfortably. I want to meet the viewers soon. As I am having fun filming, please look forward to it."

She will be playing So Mi Ra, the daughter of a chaebol's chaffeur and the object of the chaebol Kang Dong Suk's (Choi Daniel) affection. To help him, she decides to plot with him against Kim Ji Hyuk (Kang Ji Hwan), whom she ends up pitying and loving as well.

'Big Man' portrays the story of an orphan who goes through a fight reminiscent of 'David and Goliath' as he tries to protect himself and his loved ones. Choi Daniel will play the role of two-faced chaebol Kang Dong Suk who looks like a friendly and witty gentleman on the surface, but gets involved in corrupt dealings and also gets into a love triangle with Kim Ji Hyuk .

'Big Man' will premiere on April 28 at 10 PM KST
credit: allkpop

Lee Da Hee's pictorial shows her eye-catching slender arms and legs
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator 4/13/14

10246669_1421525548105555_81265938651252

10154980_1421525614772215_50901371378349

It is learned that Lee Da Hee has an amazing body proportion,

Photos of Lee Da Hee as a young casual woman were released today, April 13, 2014 from the SI pictorial, showing off her supermodel pose and slim body. Wearing a see-through sleeveless blouse with a flower printed black dress and a stunning striped T-shirt with matching mini skirt that reveals her eye-catching arms and legs.

Lee Da Hee is busy shooting for the new drama of KBS2 TV, #BIGMAN. which will have its first broadcast on the 28th of the month. She is also doing various advertising and promotional activities.

credit: isplus.joins.com

Big Man - Korean Drama

#BIGMAN Lee Da Hee, superior body wearing a sleeveless top..a guy's doll?
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator 4/13/14

10254008_1421638781427565_69079794312425

"Big Man" Lee Da Hee

Commercial shooting pictures of the heroine of the new KBS2 TV drama, "Big Man" actress, Lee Da Hee is a hot topic.

In her me2day, Lee Da Hee said, "Tried to shoot an ad! There were many hardships. Great job, you guys! Shooting the drama and the ad until morning and just laughing. Fighting!". A photo was released with the article.

In the photo, Lee Da hee is wearing a sleeveless top dress.

Netizens reacted to the news by saying "Lee Da Hee, got thinner" "Lee Da Hee is a career woman force" "Lee Da Hee, a guy's doll".

Lee Da Hee is preparing for a comeback to the television screens in the new KBS2 TV drama, "Big Man".

credit: mbn.mk.co.kr
Big Man - Korean Drama

Archived