Lee Da Hee 이다희

Seultoria

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Da-hee finally gets lead role
2014/03/03

1505491_1409294269328683_986411665_n.jpg

Actress Lee Da-hee of the SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice" is set to return to television, taking the lead role in the KBS series "Big Man".

In the drama, Lee will play So Mi-ra, a self-made woman who gets involved in a love triangle with characters played by Choi Daniel and Kang Ji-hwan.

"We have been paying huge attention to the actress since she appeared as a cold-hearted lawyer in last year's drama "I Hear Your Voice"," said an official from KBS on Friday. "Viewers can look at her different persona through this drama".

This is her first time taking the lead role in a series since debuting 10 years ago.

The drama is reportedly a revenge drama about a man who grew up as an orphan and who blames an ominous conglomerate for his hard life. Lee's character becomes embroiled in the conflict.

The first episode will air on April 14.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

credit: hancinema

Guest snowflakesj16

Lee Da Hee's hair transformation for "Big Man"
j6MD4xW.jpg
wtn3DOz.jpg

Source: http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2014030409410857175&type=1; http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109797498

Lee Da Hee's bob hair craze ends? Transformed into a long hair where the innocent charm was noticed.
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator 3/4/14

1779337_1409453429312767_288111326_n.jpg

Lee Da Hee was transformed into a long hair.

For her role as the heroine, Mira of the new KBS2 TV Mon-Tue drama, "Big Man", Lee Da Hee's hairstyle was changed to suit the image of her character.

Published in the photo today, March 4, 2014, Lee Da Hee notifies the start of a new work activity by holding the script of "Big Man".

In her recent dramas, "I Hear Your Voice" and "Secrets", Lee Da Hee showcased the bob hair style craze. For her work in "Big man", she will showcase a long hair and innocent charm.

credit: @newsen.com

source: Big Man - Korean Drama

I am posting the profiles of the leads of the drama, "Big Man" at the thread. I will post Lee Da Hee's profile here too, if you won't mind.

Profile of the lead actress Lee Da-Hee

1977374_1409486795976097_1879556087_n.jp

Name: Lee Da-Hee
    Hangul: 이다희
    Birthdate: March 15, 1985
    Birthplace: South Korea
    Height: 174 cm.
    Weight: 49kg
    Star sign: Pisces
    Talent agency: Management Koo
    Hobbies: Piano, Listening to music
    Specialties: Jazz dance, singing
    Education: Sejong University - Film Art
    Debut: 2002 Super Elite Model Contest

Movies

Harmony | Hamoni (2010) - Kong Na-Yeong
    Black Heart aka Delivering Love aka Beyond All Magic (2008)

Drama Series

Big Man | Bigmaen (KBS2 / 2014) - So Mi-Ra
    Secret Love | Bimil (KBS2 / 2013) - Shin Se-Yeon
    I Can Hear Your Voice | Neoui Moksoriga Deulleo (SBS / 2013) - Seo Do-Yeon
    Welcome Rain to My Life | Nae Insaengui Danbi (SBS / 2012) - Han Dan-Bi
    Saving Mrs. Go Bong Shil | Gobongsil Ajumma Guhagi (CSTV / 2011-2012) - Oh Eun-Mi (cameo)
    Birdie Buddy | Budi budi (tvN / 2011) - Min Hae-Ryung
    Spy Myung-Wol | Seupayi Myung Wol (KBS2 / 2011) - Yoo Da-Hae
    I Need Romance (tvN, 2011) (cameo)
    Royal Family (MBC, 2011)
    The Secret of Coocoo Island | Keukeu Seomui Bimil (MBC / 2008) - Lee Da-Hee
    The Story of the First King's Four Gods aka The Legend (MBC / 2007)
    Air City (MBC / 2007) - Han Yi-Kyung
    Sad Love Song | Seulpeun Yeonga (MBC / 2005) - Kang Shin-Hee
    Into The Storm | Pokpung Sokeuro (SBS / 2004)
    Open Drama "그 별은 그렇게 우리에게 왔다" (SBS, 2003)
    Thousand Years of Love (SBS, 2003)
    Honest Living (SBS, 2002)

Variety show

Food Essay (O'live TV, 2011) - MC

Music video

Missing You Today (Davichi, 2013)
    Far Away... Young Love (C-Clown, 2012)
    To Some Degree of Love (Tim, 2007)

CF

세인트스코트 런던 (2013)
    제이앤씨화장품 (2011)
    우경물산 베레슈트 (2003)
    SK텔레콤 (2003)
    수원 베레슈트 쇼핑몰 (2003)
    삼성전자 전문점 (2003)
    미래생명공학 (2003)
    뱅뱅 (2003)

Awards

Best Supporting Actress ("Secret Love") - 2013 KBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2013
    New Star Award ("I Can Hear Your Voice") - 2013 SBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2013

Nominations

2013 Korea Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress category for I Can Hear Your Voice
    2013 SBS Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries for I Can Hear Your Voice
    2013 KBS Drama Awards Best Couple Award with Bae Soo-bin for Secrets
    2013 KBS Drama Awards Netizen Award, Actress

sources: asianwiki, dramawiki, soompi and wikipedia
Big Man - Korean Drama

Lee Da Hee makes an image transformation with a longer hairstyle for 'Big Man'

lee-da-hee_1393895988_af_org.jpg
Lee Da Hee is taking on a new look for her upcoming KBS 2TV drama 'Big Man' by donning a longer hairstyle than we're used to seeing from her!

The BTS photos reveal Lee Da Hee's new hairstyle as she holds up her script for the first episode. Although she rose to fame with her short hairdo on 'I Hear Your Voice' and 'Secrets', Lee Da Hee will be sporting longer locks to make an image transformation and give off a different feel in her new production.

She will be playing So Mi Ra, the daughter of a chaebol's chaffeur and the object of the chaebol Kang Dong Suk (Choi Daniel)'s love. To help him, she decides to plot with him against Kim Ji Hyuk (Kang Ji Hwan), whom she ends up pitying and loving as well, ending up in a love triangle.

'Big Man' will premiere following 'Full Sun' on April 14!

lee-da-hee_1393896051_20140303_LeeDaHee_

Credit: Allkpop

Lee Da-hee with an off-shoulder dress

2014/03/05

photo410810.jpg

Lee Da-hee was seen in a one-shoulder wedding dress.

In Style Wedding starred Lee Da-hee from the drama "I Hear Your Voice" and "Secrets" as its model for the March and April issue.

This photo shoot was taken in Bali, Indonesia. The atmosphere was created so that Lee Da-hee looked tomboyish and feminine sometimes.

Lee Da-hee said, "I am happy to be proud of what I do and I'm glad I found the happiness in acting even now".

She says she tries to be sincere but not too serious, generous but intense, and she's going to walk down her path of fate. In Style Wedding with Lee Da-hee can be seen in the March issue.

photo410815.jpg

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

credit: hancinema

The first script reading of Lee Da Hee, Kang Ji Hwan, Choi Daniel and Jung So Min for "Big Man"
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator 2014-03-07

1979499_589783851104535_957517052_n.jpg

The new KBS2 TV Mon-Tue drama, "Big Man" (script by Choi Jin Won and to be directed by Ji Yeong Su) unveiled their recent script reading.

Reading the script in the scene is Kang Ji Hwan (as Kim Ji Hyeok), Lee Da Hee (as So Mi Ra), Choi Daniel (as Kang Dong Seok), Jung So Min (as Kang Jin Ah), the main characters from the KBS drama, together with director Young Tak, Jung Hae Ryong CP, Ji Young Su PD, including writer, Choi Jin Won gathered together in one place.

The first meeting of the cast and crew emitted a pleasant atmosphere as they say goodbye to each other. Consistent script readings allow the actors to completely immerse themselves into each character, to regulate their basic tone, expression, breathing, matching look in their eyes, such as when they have a face to face encounter scene unfolding which was overwhelming.

Joining the leads, Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Da Hee, Choi Daniel and Jung So Min are Han Sang Jin (as Do Sang Ho), Eom Hyo Seop (as Kang Seong Wook), Cha Hwa Yeon (as Choi Yoon), Song Ok Suk (as Hong Dal Suk), Kwon Hae Hyo (as Ku Deok Kyu), Lee Dae Yeon. With a heavy presence of luxury, the true combination of old and new actors present a fantastic feast of charming characters.

"Big Man" director Ji Young Soo said, "If you respect each other's best in the field, more than being fun, I think the atmosphere is going to be pleasant and the drama would successfully progress. I will make every effort to ensure that."

The first broadcast will be on April 14.

(Photo by Kim, Jong - Hak Production, KBS Media provided)

credit:Newsen@newsen.com

I cropped and resized her picture 
:D

1424354_1410413752550068_2120509176_n.jp

Hi LDH fans, just dropping by to wish LDH all the best for her upcoming drama "Big Man" - hope it is almost (:)) as big a hit as Secret. I thought she did very well in Secret, and hope to see her in a role where she'll show more of the  cute and adorable personality that she showed when she appeared on Happy Together with the other three main leads of Secret:

Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Da Hee, Choi Daniel's "Big Man', the first scene teaser
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator 14-03-11

1185555_591605577589029_607030585_n.jpg?

The New KBS2 TV Mon-Tue drama, "Big Man" (script by Choi Ji Hwon and directed by Ji Young Su) of Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Da Hee, Choi Daniel and Jung So Min released the first scene teaser to the public today.

The scene was shot last weekend in the early morning with the four main characters, Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Da Hee, Choi Daniel and Jung So Min gathered together to act with burning passion in the cold weather.

In the particular scene, Kang Ji Hwan is seen with a pathetic expression, Lee Da Hee is in tears, Choi Daniel is giving a cold stare and Jung So Min shows a provocative charm. The four characters reveal chemistry.

Also when reading from the script, having met each other's eyes, the four leads kindled a spark while shooting the scene.

The "Big Man" official said, "In spite of the early shots of the actors, all actors and crew members have to prepare against disturbed concentration by gearing up for the shoot. I have high expectations for this."

Meanwhile, the "Big Man" is about an orphan who lived life at the bottom and rosed up to the conglemerates as the eldest son. A new life and story unfolds. Hurt by the new family who upholds power and wealth in the face of absurdity, from here, the story of the "Big Man" will be drawn.

All the four actors draw people to watch the "Big Man" which will follow "Full Sun" It Is scheduled to air next month on the 14th.

Photo: Kim, Jong - Hak Production, KBS Media Line]
credit: jyoung@mydaily.co.kr

Archived