Lee Da Hee 이다희

Seultoria

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Da Hee shows how to achieve her flawless look with 'eSpoir' makeup in CF

April 18, 2014

lee-da-hee_1397788118_af_org.jpg

Lee Da Hee previously showed off her kissable lips for 'eSpoir' and now she brought all of the attention to her clear complexion in a new pictorial and CF!

The actress tends to play a serious character in her dramas but she surprised fans with her aegyo and not to mention, her skin looked flawless while making various cute expressions with the help of the brand's 'Nude Liquid Powder'.

Tune in to watch Lee Da Hee on her new KBS 2TV drama 'Big Man' on April 28 at 10 PM KST! But in the meantime, check out Lee Da Hee's aegyo in the CF below!

credit: allkpop

The #BIGMAN is coming!
translated by the KJH Philippine Operator 4/22/14

nl2.png

One day, all of a sudden, I woke up and I became the eldest son of one of the Republic of Korea's chaebol groups! Can you imagine such a dream-like situation?
On April 28, the new KBS drama, "Big Man" is scheduled to have its first broadcast with this truly dramatic setting as the beginning of the story.

Born as an orphan, he grew up playing fist fights in the alleys. His innate life will get a sudden twist, when he gains a new life as the eldest son of a conglomerate group. But ugly events are concealed in the crash, and the dirty world would have to be confronted. As the main character of the "Big Man" becomes a part of the top 1 % of the Republic of Korea overnight, the unfolding story is expected to present to the viewers a different view of bliss that we have not seen in the existing dramas...sometimes pleasant, sometimes thrilling, showcasing an interesting drama that will begin to steal the hearts of the audience.

Crossing over from a thug to a tycoon, the character of the hero in "Big Man", Kim Ji Hyuk, would have to be played by a TV and movie actor with a strong personality like Kang Ji Hwan. At the beginning of the drama, Kang Ji Hwan poured a particular passion by immersing himself in his character when he tried to gain more weight on purpose for the role. He said, "I want to be an actor who will be remembered for the characters I played".

Kim Ji Hyuk and Kang Dong Seok's conflicts will lead to the transformation of Choi Daniel's character in the drama, "Big Man". This is another interesting point. In "Big Man", Choi Daniel is a seemingly kind and pleasant man, but to accomplish what he wants, as a businessman, he would not hesitate to engage in corruption. The character of Kang Dong Seok which was shown earlier with a soft image would have a 180 degrees transformation into a cold appearance.

Lee Da Hee who established herself from the dramas, "Secret" and "I hear your voice", plays the suffering heroine, So Mi Ra who will get entangled in a conlict between the two men, Choi Daniel (as Kang Dong Seok) and Kang Ji Hwan (as Kim Ji Hyuk). In addition to these, the drama, "Big Man" will have Jung So Min, Han Sang Jin, Eom Hyo Seop, Cha Hwa Yeon, Song Ok Sook, Lee Dae Yeon, such a heavy presence of luxury comes from a combination of old and new actors, a fantastic feast of charming characters can be expected.

New Mon-Tues KBS television drama, "Big Man" has become a hot topic. On April 28, the absolute power to contend with a hot man comes to the "Big Man".

nl21.jpg

credit: http://office.kbs.co.kr/cyberpr/archives/101801

Big Man - Korean Drama

Choi Daniel and Lee Da Hee make the cutest couple in BTS photos from 'Big Man'

KBS 2TV Mon-Tues drama 'Big Man'!

Fans could tell that the two became close as friends through their natural skinship with each other with Lee Da Hee doing most of the initiating by hugging Choi Daniel's arm and giving him an air kiss while the actor gives a big happy grin.

Lee Da Hee shared, "Choi Daniel and I think a lot about the production and share our opinions with each other. As Daniel tries to get along comfortably like friends with me and calls me, 'Da Hee ya', we became close. As we get more scenes together, I think we will be able to work together comfortably."

The two's feelings will be tested in the drama however as Kang Ji Hwan emerges to create a love triangle.

'Big Man' portrays the story of an orphan who goes through a fight reminiscent of 'David and Goliath' as he tries to protect himself and his loved ones. It will premiere on April 28 at 10 PM KST!

Do you ship the Choi Daniel-Lee Da Hee or Kang Ji Hwan-Lee Da Hee couple?

Credit: Allkpop

"Big Man" Choi Daniel and Lee Da-hee

2014/04/22

photo428751.jpg

Choi Daniel and Lee Da-hee from "Big Man" revealed a photo together.

The two of them are close to each other, posing for the camera.

Lee Da-hee said, "We talked and decided to discuss things about the drama and exchange each others' thoughts. We are very close to each other so we call each other by name. Hopefully working together will be comfortable".

So Mi-ra is going to be one who would do anything for Kang Dong-seok. Then Kim Ji-hyeok appears and what will happen to the two?

Meanwhile, "Big Man" is about a man who lived a low life, suddenly becoming the son of a wealthy family one day. He fights with society to protect the ones he loves.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

credit: hancinema

class="titleNews"Lee Da Hee Says Choi Daniel Wanted to Shoot Kiss Scene Like Pitt-Jolie

64701002.jpg

Lee Da Hee brought up her kiss scene with Choi Daniel in Big Man.

Lee Da Hee attended press conference for KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama Big Man on April 28 in Yeouido and shared, “Choi Daniel and I shared ideas before filming our kiss scene and he told me that he wants to film it like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.”

She continued “He made a suggestion to film a sexy kiss scene like the one from the movie Mr & Mrs. Smith, where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie share a sexy kiss and stare into each other’s eyes afterwards. But ours came out rather young and innocent.”

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s Big Man is set to air on April 28.

Photo credit: Ytree
credit: mwave

Lee Da Hee talks about casting in a drama as a main character for the first time

20140428162107_535e0163db0cd_1.jpg

Lee Da Hee left a comment about casting in a drama as a main character for the first time.

On April 28th, press conference for channel KBS 2TV’s new drama, ‘Big Man,’ was held at a restaurant that is located in Yeouido-dong, Seoul.

Lee Da Hee is casting in the drama as a girl named So Mi Ra, who works in a company called Hansung Group.

Lee Da Hee told that it is the first time for her to play as a main character, and said, “I always played as someone who never gets loving returns from her lovers, and I really wanted cast as a girl who gets loved by guys.”

She went on, “It is my first time for me to play as a main character, but it is also the first time for me to cast as a girl who gets loved by a guy. The shootings are much more fun. I had endless all-nighter shootings during last one and a half months, but I did not find it any particularly exhaustive.”

Lee Da Hee also said, “The drama did not premiere yet, but I believe that future shootings are going to be as fun. I am having great teamworks with my fellow actors and actresses. Kang Ji Hwan is giving me a lot of good advices in particular. He always tells me to don’t get pressured.”

Meanwhile, ‘Big Man’ will premiere on April 28th at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com
credit: starnnews

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest martijn

Just wanted to express my adoration for Lee Da Hee! :x She rocks!  I have never ever watched a Korean drama before, but my mom does. Go figure. Anyways I'm sitting there eating dinner, and she starts watching this show with subtitles, blah blah, I don't pay attention until Boom! that scene when Lawyer Jang and Prosecutor Seo first meet at the elevator. Woah who is this gorgeous lady?? Mom! what are you watching?? This show called I Hear Your Voice.  I rush to my room, pull out the ipad and start watching it, well mostly just the scenes with LDH. That was two days ago, and now I'm a big fan and want to know everything about her, and found this site with all the pretty photos and videos. :-bd

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" Actress Lee Da Hee Talks about Her Acting Career and Her Beauty Secrets in Sure Magazine yeonjiii August 25, 2014

lee-da-hee-sure-magazine-800x450.jpg

Fashion magazine Sure worked with actress Lee Da Hee, who is currently looking over her next project while recharging. On August 25, Sure magazine released the beauty pictorial as well as the interview that took place.

The theme for this photo shoot was the color black and smokey eye make-up, and for this photo shoot, the actress posed with a variety of expressions, as if she was acting. With a perfect body line like that of a professional model, she received compliments from the staff on set.

After the photo shoot, Sure sat down with the actress and was informed that through the projects she worked on so far, she was able to grow as an actress.

“The drama that helped get my name out there was ‘I Hear Your Voice.’ Honestly, it was the first professional role that I was assigned so I was really nervous. The director suggested that I come out strong during the beginning of the drama but it was hard. I worked really hard. There were times when I cried at home and it was up to the point where my mother started to pity me.”

Even during those complicated times, the actress thought of only one thing. “I focused on acting alone so that the viewers wouldn’t feel uncomfortable. I told myself, ‘Let’s not cause any damage to the drama. Although I’ve heard that I wasn’t pretty, let’s not hear people say that I’m not good at acting.’ The next drama that I acted in was ‘Secret Love,’ and for this, making a character as the story progressed was fun. Not only the acting, but with the costume and make-up, when everything came together, I felt that my character was being created. The role of So Mira in ‘Big Man’ was the first lead role that I was assigned and I was able to become close with the seniors, so it was nice.”

Towards the end of the interview, Lee Da Hee revealed some of her beauty secrets. “In order to make your skin look pretty, even on television, you need to be diligent in your basic skincare before putting on foundation. If you have dead skin bumps on your face, then your make-up doesn’t look as good. While filming, because of the lights, my skin becomes dry really fast so I spray mist on a latex puff and fix my make-up by tapping it on my skin. The moisturizing glow can be seen right away.”

Details on the Lee Da Hee’s recommended cosmetics and perfume, and her beauty secrets will be included in the September issue of Sure magazine.

lee-da-hee_sure-2.jpg

lee-da-hee_sure-3.jpg

lee-da-hee_sure.jpg

credit:  soompi

Guest spectators77

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Lee Da Hee Worried Her Way Into Stardom

TKltpTB.jpg

When Lee Da Hee appeared in her breakthrough role in "I Hear Your Voice," she was so nervous she could not concentrate on making a positive impression. She could only focus on not making a bad one.

"I focused on acting alone so that the viewers wouldn't feel uncomfortable," she said in an interview with the fashion magazine "Sure." "I told myself, 'Let's not cause any damage to the drama."

She had a succession of small drama roles before then and worked as a model. But despite her elongated graceful body and classic features, her modeling work did not necessarily lend itself to self-confidence. She resolved not to be judged poorly for her drama work.

"Although I've heard that I wasn't pretty, I thought let's not hear people say that I'm not good at acting."

She did a standout job in her role as the prosecutor Seo Do Yeon, a woman who was very sure of her life and convictions until she wasn't. But the actress did not know she was doing a good job at the time.

"Honestly, it was the first professional role that I was assigned so I was really nervous," she said. "The director suggested that I come out strong during the beginning of the drama but it was hard. I worked really hard. There were times when I cried at home and it was up to the point where my mother started to pity me."

That drama made her a star, and landed her two more drama roles in quick succession. Next she played a supporting role in the melodrama "Secrets" with Ji Sung, the husband of her "I Hear Your Voice" co-star Lee Bo Young. The drama also starred Bae Soo Bin and Hwang Jung Eum. Her character in that drama was chillingly selfish.

"Making a character as the story progressed was fun. Not only the acting, but with the costume and make-up, when everything came together, I felt that my character was being created."

And shortly after that she landed the role of So Mira in "Big Man." So Mira was engaged to the sociopathic chaebol played by Daniel Choi. But as the drama progressed and she learned more about his bad treatment of Kang Ji Hwan's character, her character began to move away from Daniel Choi's character and closer to Kang Ji Hwan's. It was her first leading role.

"The role of So Mira in "Big Man" was the first leading role that I was assigned and I was able to become close with the senior actors, so it was nice," she said.

Given the big impression she made in her last three roles, Lee Da Hee will be around for a while.

©  Julie Jones

Archived