[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Li Baoying Good morning ~
# # Monday Amway Baoying [34] 2014 bonnie alex endorsement video
(trained, take the wrong lessons from a book loss of fool[跪了])
do not copy, beauty crit, a total of two ~L BO popcorn * Lee's second shot video

0062ebbxly1fy1jp0cjf9j333z2c0x6s.jpg

Zhong Shuo's friends around Bo PlanetL 

3 hours ago from iPhone X

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo Winter, the weather is getting cold, Seoul is also snowing, round reminds Dad than you and Mommy remember to keep warm and cold~ @李钟硕 [heart]

Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk FansRu.

[2019 #LeeJongSuk Special Edition]Lee Jong Suk's Letter to Fans (to us ) in "2019 LEE JONG SUK SPECIAL EDITION".
Translation:
Hello everyone! I am Lee Jong Suk.
The New Year is fast approaching. Everyone will be one year older in the New Year; even though it will be very special for you, year 2019 holds a different meaning for me. It will be my tenth year knowing you all, and also the time that I have to bid farewell to everyone temporary. Therefore, I thought more questions than before in the past year (2018) before I turned 30. From acting, which is always the first thing on my mind, to my family and the people around me, I talked a lot about what is happiness. From my simple childhood dream of becoming an actor, to the immense love that I receive from everyone now, maybe it is because I worked too hard to move forward, I have forgotten whether what I am pursuing is my dream, sense of achievement, fame or popularity. But recently I had the time to look back at the past and reflect, I realised what I really desired is happiness, and I also understood that you guys are the one who gave me happiness. Just like the oxygen that I breathe every day, the great happiness that I had taken for granted! For you who have given me so much happiness, I wanted to repay you with even more happiness. I feel very sorry to keep everyone waiting because I did not have a new work in a long time. Fortunately, I am able to give you a final gift before our short parting. In 2019, I will leave everyone temporary, but please do not forget that I will always miss you, be grateful to you, and love you. I hope everyone will be happy forever. 
Love you all.. Thank you.
 Sorry for any inaccuracy in translation
Credit irene7an IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrKSs17lD_8/
  • Like 1

Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk FansRu.Credit  https://www.viki.com/videos/1141270v-vikitopceleb-november-2018-episode-16

Who is your Celeb bias? We know you can’t get enough of your favorite drama and film stars, so we bring you our new “VikiTopCeleb,” a monthly video ranking of the Top 5 actors and actresses, as well as one rising star to watch, each month! The rankings are based on the number of page views and followers of the stars’ Celebrities pages on Viki. If you want to see your favorite stars make the list each month, be sure to visit their Celebrities pages on Viki, follow their pages and leave comments!:thumbsup:Lee Jong Suk FansRu

• Like 1

..............monday.................our monday................:heart:.......good bye , my love ?!!!!....only .........PAST....!!!!:innocent:

.....and now......WELCOME , MY LOVE...........!:thumbsup::heart:005W0A0Bly1fxgiwnqsf8j30h30m874q.jpg

GB9, Ha Dong Qn – Beautiful (그래 사랑이었다) Lyrics

RomanizationKoreanEnglish translation

I’ve been crazy for a while
I will hate you more for a long time.
Beautiful Beautiful
Beautiful Beautiful You’re my love

The two eyes of you who said love and oh
You and my night you never knew
Beautiful Beautiful
Beautiful Beautiful Good bye

Love you Love love you
We were sick and foolish and foolish
Yes it was love
Oh love you Love you love you
I loved and hated them differently.
It was a love that was so beautiful.

Maybe we do not know each other
I do not know if I have more expectations.
Beautiful Beautiful
Beautiful Beautiful Goodbye

Love you Love love you
We were sick and foolish and foolish
Yes it was love
Oh love you Love you love you
I loved and hated them differently.
It was a love that was so beautiful.

I call you back like a habit.
I miss you.
Wherever you were in the same place
I miss you