Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

He looks sooo fine these days :fullofhearts:that suit looks awesome on him, if i were a guy, i would order it lol!

I hope when the shooting starts in may, he will update us once in a while from the venue..

I checked wiki just now, they set YS as 11 episode show..so it will be 11 episode then? 5 business days, it makes sense. 2 days for 1 batch of guests.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 Maybe they will post their individual pictures, like W magazine did recently and all awards shows. 

Hoo..it could be..yeahh!:gangnamstyle:I just knew there are 3 other ambassadors. I thought only Seo Joon and Jinnie. Different line different person. But who is the ambassador for channel brand? there must be one

• Like 3

@ivanovie25 this old one;)  

https://www.lofficiel.co.uk/night/chanel-in-seoul-pharrell-jennie-park-seo-joon-lee-dong-wook-and-more#image-3008

It’s from this party;) 

And color of his hair was literally only for that night. It was some kind of temporary hair color changing stuff, I believe. But for me it looked unusual, yet so good on him :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 this old one;)  

https://www.lofficiel.co.uk/night/chanel-in-seoul-pharrell-jennie-park-seo-joon-lee-dong-wook-and-more#image-3008

It’s from this party;) 

And color of his hair was literally only for that night. It was some kind of temporary hair color changing stuff, I believe. But for me it looked unusual, yet so good on him :kiss_wink:

Hahaha..no wonder..since his hairstyle looked similar as the one now, i thought this one was new :lol:

• Like 3

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021012309224509805

Actor Lee Chan Hyung from OCN's The Uncanny Counter mentioned Seojun in an interview as one of his role models. He said Seojun's daily life acting was so comfortable to see and it touched his heart. He also added that Seojun showed a great performance to the extent it didn't seem like an act (coz that's how natural Seojun acting is

Another fanboy detected :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Watch: Park Seo Joon Picks A Fun Nickname To Call His Fans

Watch: Park Seo Joon Picks A Fun Nickname To Call His Fans

Park Seo Joon has chosen a cute nickname for his fans!

On January 25, Park Seo Joon uploaded a video on his YouTube channel titled “Find the real fandom nickname.” In the video, Park Seo Joon was told that they’ve been flooded with requests for Park Seo Joon to pick an official fan nickname.

He read out from a list submitted by fans, explaining that he wanted to find a fun one. Some options included Assist, Joon Ba (Korean abbreviation for “Look only at Park Seo Joon”), Doctor, Box, Officer, Seo Tap (A mix of Seo Joon, staff, and step), Darling, and more. One fan suggested Director and Park Seo Joon jokingly responded, “If we do director, that might be kind of hard for me. Do you by chance want to social distance?”

After reading out many other options, Park Seo Joon circled back to an earlier suggestion of “Jeomju” (store keeper) and shared, “I think it has a good feel to it.” Park Seo Joon’s official fan cafe is titled “PARK’s Office” (박스오피스), and the fan who sent in the suggestion of “Jeomju” used the fact that the name also sounds like “box office.” Park Seo Joon read out the meaning, which said, “The name suggests that all fans play big roles as we each represent our own branches somewhere.”

Park Seo Joon settled on Jeomju and commented, “My Jeomju, thank you. Thank you for your many suggestions. In the future, I will continue working hard to become an actor with a positive influence on society so I can look good for my Jeomju.”

He added, “Those who have recently begun supporting me and those who have supported me since my debut are all precious to me. In order to continuously show a good and maturing image to these people, I’ve decided on the fan nickname Jeomju, so I will become a Park Seo Joon who works his hardest. Lastly, thank you again for sending so many suggestions.” He ended the video by saying, “Everyone, stay healthy and stay strong!”

Watch the full clip with English subtitles below!

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1450843wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-picks-a-fun-nickname-to-call-his-fans

• Like 4

Will the chanel event take place at their own home? Bcs some world figures with the same invitation i saw on IG, dressed up and looked like they were watching it from home (?) But i could be wrong though and i hope i am :D Been wanting to look Seojun along with all those gorgeous human chanels in one place even though just a glimpse of it. It's gonna be visual explosion.. But then reality hit me that it's impossible to gather crowd in this situation like that ChanelxPharrel show. I'm not expecting much. Just one pic of Seojun rockin in their newest collection please.. :criesariver:

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 4

@Anjalifairy Collector of fanboys :approves: I can’t blame his fanboys though, he is nice, cool, manly and immensely talented actor on top of that;)) 

Dressed at their home?;( 

I guess Chanel party with all that people sounded too good to be truth, huh? Al least maybe later this year;( Who knows...

@ivanovie25 I bet he is always training. That’s difference between me and him. I’m too lazy to support his life style, but he is so disciplined, that whenever he says something like “I lost all muscles” I usually react with “liar :smirk:“ xD

• Like 4