Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Made this post so i can post it here. It's from my own IG, so It'll be okay right? :rolleyes:

And yes he did it again, mentioned his mom. Agree with you it's a mission @serenilmauve :lol:

I feel bad though with his hoarse throat. Also he looked like he had body aches bcs i noticed his movements like when he's about to sit down on the floor, or when he's about to stand up from his sit, were sometimes like an old man's lol sorry Seojun :joy: hat's definitely me whenever i start excercising again for the first time after months, my body will be so much in pain and i start to move like an old granny lol. I hope he's okay now :)

Btw Seojun with sleeveless shirt + tanned skin + sun glasses is too manly 

Hopefully kisstvshow will upload the eng sub soon. Bcs i never missed watching 3MAD which aired on the same time as Summer Vacation. The eng sub was always already available on saturday around 6 or 7 pm KST. I hope they'll do the same with Summer Vacation. 

He just has so much respect and love for his mom;))) The way he talks about her I always get a feeling like he is the kind of child, who thinks, that his mom is genius;))) I like how he acknowledges, that it must been hard for her to raise three boys, but she did such a good job :foryou:

Might be, I remember how Seo Jun said he, Nara and Dami run for 12 hours just to film their running scene in Itaewon. Now I can imagine it’s even more harder to film a movie about athletes. And he is probably working out hard to maintain certain physique. I hope his hard work will be rewarded when movie premieres. 

btw, speaking of exercising, I don’t know why, but my body never stops hurting, even when I do them for years now. It’s just so discouraging, when you want to be fit and you like it, but at the same time you tried to deal with pain :cries:

I think all my “most liked days wins” thanks to @emollienime :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Reveal hidden contents

img.gif

credit:

Reveal hidden contents

I like how he prepares food. Without rush and accurately;)

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. PSJ has his new, tan look  because of outdoor filming for his new movie. Choi Woo Sik , his buddy brightened up when he saw PSJ & he showed him around the house, and invited him to sleep in his room rather than the guest room. The watermelon he brought looks so yummy & big! Looks heavy when you hold it. :blush: Here's one of the clips :

• Like 3

@willenette yeap, the way the slept together showed their closeness, because they had guest room, but Woo Shik was like “nah, hyung, I want to share my room with you”;) I like how Woo Shik and Seo Jun started together as rookies in sitcom Shut up family and years later they now top actors of their generation, yet they still same close friends;))) 

That sheet mask though :lol: He indeed uses them;) I remember he said he has very dry skin and it helps him to keep it moisturized. One thing that I like about Korean men, that they take care of their skin. I wish more men around the world could have same mentality. Skin condition is important to all genders :rolleyes:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@willenette yeap, the way the slept together showed their closeness, because they had guest room, but Woo Shik was like “nah, hyung, I want to share my room with you”;) I like how Woo Shik and Seo Jun started together as rookies in sitcom Shut up family and years later they now top actors of their generation, yet they still same close friends;))) 

That sheet mask though :lol: He indeed uses them;) I remember he said he has very dry skin and it helps him to keep it moisturized. One thing that I like about Korean men, that they take care of their skin. I wish more men around the world could have same mentality. Skin condition is important to all genders :rolleyes:

@serenilmauve, I very much agree with you - that's why, the Korean skincare Industry is rapidly growing ...Most if not all, Korean guys care about their skin conditions and do daily skincare. ...When it comes to men's beauty, South Korea leads the way – Korean men spend on this ... A Korean man knows that delicate facial skin needs a little more care. :blush:

• Like 2

Top 10 K-dramas of 2020 for Filipino fans so far

Year of 2020 is seriously a difficult year for various individuals but Filipino Korean drama fans find a good escape from all these. The K-dramas produced by South Korea act as entertaining and happy pill to many.

There are various completed dramas that inspired the fans. As there are also ongoing dramas that teach life and love lessons to them. One can pick anything from these but whatever drama that will be chosen, there is no doubt that it will give the viewer a good time while learning a lot of knowledge.

In fact, many fans say that 2020 has a good match to 2016 when it comes to best K-dramas. Remember, 2016 serves as one of the best years when all series in different genre are really enjoyable and informative. Still, other years that passed also gave fans good K-dramas; it is just that, 2016 and 2020 set the bar so high.

With that, Annyeong Oppa team together with Annyeong Oppa Group members join forced to came up with top 10 K-dramas of 2020 so far. It may be still too early to create this but there are already great pieces to watch that other people should not miss!

Below is the list of top 10 K-dramas this 2020 based on the recently conducted survey where over 8,000 Filipino fans participated in. Wherein, the survey only run for 14 hours.

2. Itaewon Class

Itaewon_Class-mp1-1.jpg?w=777&ssl=1

• It aired on JTBC and available on Netflix;
  • January 31 to March 21;
  • Starring Park Seo Jun and Kim Da Mi; and
  • Tells the story of Park Saeroyi fighting his way towards his dream.

[I voted for] “Itaewon Class” kasi [it is] about success and teamwork, with romance and business mindset.

Freddie F Lilan Jr.

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/07/17/top-10-k-dramas-of-2020-for-filipino-fans-so-far/
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for Bibigo Japan

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. I hope you're familiar with "Song triplets" - They have "Park Saeroy-Wannabe Hairstyle" - hahaha -  Park Saeroy has been famous for his 'chestnut hairstyle.':yum:

large_4826a05ef4a3556d2275f9c9bb981fe036

________________________________________________________________________________

These Pinay Celebs Are *Also* So In Love With Park Seo Joon

pinay-celebs-love-for-park-seo-joon-1595

How do we even begin to describe our love for our ultimate oppa Park Seo Joon? (We’ve already listed down the reasons we think he’ll make the *perfect* boyfriend, lol!) Longtime K-drama fans have loved PSJ since his early acting days, but more people really got to know him through his recent dramas Itaewon Class, Fight for My Way, and What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim to name a few—there was even proof that most Pinoys were watching his dramas during the early months of quarantine, lol. 

Lately, eagle-eyed PSJ fans noticed a few Pinay celebs have *also* been sending him some love through IG comments. To name a few, we spotted Chie Filomeno, Denise Laurel, Maja Salvador, Arci Munoz, Megan Young, and even Megan’s husband, Mikael Daez, haha! We mean, same feelings naman

psj-comments-2-1595231221.jpg

park-seo-joon-celeb-comments-1-159523099

park-seo-joon-celeb-comments-2-159523099

• Like 1
  • LOL 1