Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Knetz talks about Actor Park Seojoon and Park Boyoung who finally meet in a new project soon.

9ad416eeb87e457064af8dbf7d6f0958.jpg

I've been waiting for this day.
It's a disaster thriller, and they're coming out as a couple...

Netizens comments :

Spoiler

- Heol.

- Heol a movie?!

- I really want to see it. It's crazy.

- Let's shoot a movie and then move on to the drama.

- That's what I'm saying

- It would have been better if it was romance.But it's no use seeing two shots, a couple. ㅠㅠ

- I can already see honey dripping from my eyes.

- Amazing, Bovely ㅠㅠㅠ

- Woah their chemistry is already amazing.

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/08/knetz-talks-about-actor-park-seojoon.html

Actor Park Seojoon has donated 100 million won to the flood victims due to the heavy rain.

PYH2019103125300001300_P4_20200804115111555.jpg

Actor Park Seojoon recently donated 100 million won to the flood victims due to the heavy rain.
Netizens comments :

Spoiler

(+19,0) Park Seojoon is a great actor who always shows good deeds.

(+11,0) As expected Actor Park Seojoon has a reason to be loved. Keep up the good work!

(+9,0) Good influence. You're so cool!

(+6,0) Donation angel Park Seojoon is always so cool to see him perform first in difficult times.

(+6,0) My Actor is really cool!

(+5,0) That's cool. He's always leading the way. He's so cool.

(+3,0) He even have a good heart ㅠㅠㅠ

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/08/actor-park-seojoon-has-donated-100.html

ctor Park Seojoon, Lee Byunghun, and Park Boyoung reportedly will join the cast of new movie 'Concrete Euphoria'

My favorite combination finally meet ㅠㅠ

5fc8272beff82ddf60878883b946bb68.jpg

Actor Park Seojoon, Lee Byunghun, and Park Boyoung  reportedly will join the cast of new movie 'Concrete Euphoria'

Netizens comments :

-
Spoiler

Heol amazing.

- Wow???

- Heol finally!!

- Crazy...

- Oh my we got this combination.

- Park Seojoon really work hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will look forward to it!

- Ah ㅠㅠㅠ Finally, really finally.

- Finally ㅠㅠ You're meet ㅠㅠ

- Heol it's going to be fun.

- Heol it's already fun~

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/08/actor-park-seojoon-lee-byunghun-and.html

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Director Kim Sungyoon of Itaewon Class said nothing but all compliments for Park Seojun in an exclusive interview for Japanese media (or magazine?).

Oh i wish we had japanese speaker here :joy: I used translator app to only translate things related to Park Seojun. So please understand if there may be a lot of inaccuracies XD

Q.  What the focus before the drama shooting began?

A. Park Seojun's stylist and staff discussed Saeroy's trademark hairstyle. Saeroy's hairstyle is essential for showing his character, but i was worried about whether it would look good on Park Seojun. Once you cut your hair, it won't go back to normal, so there was an opinion that 'Why don't you try a little test cut?'

However, Park Seojun has already done a perfect "Saeroy's cut" since the test shoot. I was so surprised that i looked at it and found that Park Seojun's two managers also had a Saeroy's cut.They offered to do an experiment for Park Seojun as a sample (laughs).

Q. What was your most focus when casting key characters such as Saeroy and Yiseo? 

A. Saeroy's character had to be solid and very attractive. While we were discussing who would be the right person to be the main character, we heard a lot of stories that Park Seojun is a person with strong leadership and strong core. Park Seojun was born with great physical ability and outstanding acting ability. He is the number one actor who always wants to cast in Korean drama world. Park Seojun himself seemed to want to try a character that was different from the instantaneous power and acting he had shown in the romantic comedy so far. Thanks to you, i was able to cast the best actor. 

Q. What do you think of The Saeroy played by Park Seojun? Was it expressed as the director expectation?

A. "Mr. Gwangjin (who was the author and who wrote the script for the drama) said at the production presentation, 'He represented More than 120% syncro rate of Saeroy.' I agree. In the original story, characters with strong personalities are very attractive, but there was a concern that when actual actors spoke of the lines that appeared in the original, they would be so embarrassing that their hands and feet would shrink. Saeroy also mentions embarrassing lines, but i think it was Park Seojun's ability as an actor that made it sounded cool. I was impressed, saying, "this is the power of an actor".

As the main character in the drama, Park Seojun is also good at taking care of his staff and fellow actors. I think it's very similar to Saeroy in that he pays attention to the people around him even when he himself was having a hard time shooting."

Q. I hear that in Korean dramas, production and broadcasting are often done at the same time. In case of Itaewon class, how long did it take to make it? Did you continue filming while doing the broadcast?

A.  "The entire shooting took about seven months. Although there was a five-month production period before the drama started, the last two weeks were as hard as it was live. During the latter half of the shooting, the effects of the new coronavirus made the shooting more difficult. However, thanks to the teamwork and positive response from viewers, the actors and staff worked hard to the end. I would like to take this opportunity to thank them again for their hard work."

Q. The soundtrack of the drama is very popular in Japan. What kind of consultation did you consult with the music director about the soundtrack?

A. "When i take important scenes, i always think about music and directing, so i often consult with music directors. In addition to the main melodies and lyrics in the soundtrack, we discuss a lot of musical points and decide on the points of music for each episode.

For example, there are many scenes where Saeroy runs, but i ordered fun music that can be used for the scene, and it was a song called "Start" which was a mega-hit. "Diamond" is a song that was born by ordering tough melodies and lyrics that look good on Saeroy with a strong core.

Source https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/39565?page=2

bn-sj2013-20200808-0001.jpg

He just updated his IG 

"i'll be on a diet from tomorrow from tomorrow from tomorrow"

Hey that's my motto! lol XD

Btw, how to put the link for credit so that it don't automatically embedd? 

Cr. @bn_2013

Yay it works! XD

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 8/7/2020 at 6:11 PM, Anjalifairy said:

Likewise! I like her after watching Little Forest and i like her natural beauty. Also, i've watched some of her interviews, i think she's cool and doesn't try to.. you know act pretty or kinda like that :D 

I'm not sure either what you're trying to say with "disturbing" :lol:  I would like to see her and Seojun either in action movie or drama maybe :)

Oh i need to find it on google what "apoclypse movie" mean. My first time hearing it xD

Yesss! Just thinking about it makes my heart flutter already. Can't help wondering if there will be.. *cough* intimate scene *cough* since they are married couple gyaaaaa 

Hey it's okay! :D So now i know the rules. However it's going to be difficult for me to post contents especially translated content. I post it to my IG first so that it's easier for me to share it here. But now there's no point to do so :'( I haven't used my twitter in a long time. I occasionally try to open it but i'm not used to the features so it's a little bit uncomfortable for me :joy:

He's always among the first ones to donate. Beautiful soul indeed

Wow not one, not two, but three photos! :love:

Prance is Jungmi's salon right? Our promotion fairy lol. I saw his fashion stylist, Hyerim, also updated with the same shirt. What a supportive team;) 

Ooohh i forgot to welcoming you back here @AsveriaPSJ;)

Missed you too! Take care of your health and don't write the script too hard! 

I like her acting style a lot and tone. I’m one of those who depend a lot on liking actors based on being moved by their acting style, aura and voice tone;) 

I still didn’t watch The Little Forest, just some clips. I think I stared liking her after Mr.Sunshine. She was amazing in that drama and looked so much like a person from that period of time;) 

Like something dark, bloody, with thriller and horror elements. Where they act serious, cold, disturbed. I want something out of the box for them. Like with Park Bo Young and Park Seo Jun like seriously everyone expected them to meet in rom-com, but they didn’t and instead choose to act in thriller. And with Park Seo Jun and Kim Tae Ri based on their status you expect them in big blockbuster, but I want them in small disturbing indie movie, with a lot of beautiful shots and philosophy. Where they can just showcase their acting chops. But that’s just a wishful thinking;) 

To be honest, I always happy with any Seo Jun’s project. Because I always miss his acting and I can’t get enough of his talent. I want to see more and more him challenging himself with new roles, growing and getting stronger as an actor;) 

We will probably not see them a lot acting Iike a couple, based on premise and thriller motive, but just knowing that they will be a married couple and have some serious scenes with each enough for me;) 

———

I think you should maybe just leave us a link? Like I’m just putting all IG stuff in links. We will just click on them and watch;)))

———

Yeap, he started earn more and started giving more too;) It’s always such a nice thing to see him being proactive in helping people in his country. It’s such a big contrast seeing celebrities in SK giving back to their people, when celebrities in my country don’t even donate a penny in the time of need. 

———

Is it? I thought her salon is the one that featured on his YouTube channel? 

———

Oh @AsveriaPSJ are you working on your script?! Seriously?! Wow!!!!

EDIT UPDATE: 

@Anjalifairy 

On the panel do you see a chain? Click on it and you will see window that will allow you to put a link and write something, so you could put a clickable word with than link. 

And thank you so much for translation!!!! It’s so nice reading that director heard a lot of good stuff about Seo Jun’s real character and decided to cast him because  he knew, that Seo Jun would be able to portray Sae Roy based on who his as a person too. For me Park Sae Roy is one of the best male characters ever in dramaland. 

• Like 3

Top 5 MC duos with best chemistry on "Music Bank"

202007282312778652_5f20392590b07.jpg

Music shows of terrestrial television channels are where beautiful and talented MCs of Korea gather. In each broadcast episode, they always show colors that are unique to themselves. Among them, it's a miss if we don't mention the MCs hosting "Music Bank" (KBS 2TV), the representative show that introduces many MC duo who hit it off extremely well and satisfy viewers both visually and aurally.

Arin (Oh My Girl) and Soobin (TXT) have recently made headlines when becoming the new MCs of "Music Bank" and the 36th MC generation of this show. On this occasion, we have compiled the top 5 MC duos with the best chemistry in the "Music Bank" history.

The list of "Music Bank" male MCs first starts with Ryu Si Won, followed by names such as Kim Seung Hyun, Joo Young Hoon, Lee Hwi Jae, Bi Rain, Jun Jin, Choi Jung Won, Ji Sung, Nam Goong Min, Ji Hyun Woo, Kang Kyung Joon, Haha, Tablo, and Yoo Se Yoon. However, since the 25th generation, Song Joong Ki, the colors of the "Music Bank" MCs have become more apparent.

202007282312778652_5f20392656d4a.jpg

Park Seo Joon also has experience in hosting "Music Bank" at the time when he emerged as a highteen star. The actor showed off his colorful charms while taking on the MC role of the program together with Bora (Sistar) from October 2013 to April 2015. In particular, the neat and healthy image of the two also had a good impact on the youth at the time.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.16249043

• Like 4

Here Are The 5 K-Dramas That Koreans Can't Get Enough Of

When it comes to their taste of K-dramas, Koreans have their own list to watch as they differ from international viewers. In the data gathered by DKDKTV, they asked Koreans what shows they can't get enough of (and we totally agree!).

Here are the five K-dramas that they tuned in every episode.

Itaewon Class

"Itaewon Class" is a hit drama, which aired in the first half of 2020. It tackles the story of a group of friends pursuing their dreams while maintaining good values as they deal with others. Park Sae Roy seeks redemption over his father's death and being called the "Underdog Rebellion."

Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Na Ra, and Yoo Jae Myung star in this drama.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118594/20200806/here-are-the-5-k-dramas-that-koreans-cant-get-enough-of.htm

• Like 4

@serenilmauve

Little Forest is a slow paced movie. Actually it's not my cup of tea and tbh i was also surprised that i could finish it lol. Guess it's bcs Kim Taeri's unique aura and all the foods she cooked that made me hooked and drooled XD

Same! Seojun news projects always make me happy too. Everytime an article came out about his new project it always made me excitingly nervous. Though i was a bit surprised it was another movie (based on his usual pattern come back, i thought it would be drama) but i'm so okay with it. Park Seojun being productive throughout the year is already a blessing for me as a fan :fullofhearts:

Hopefully he will come back with more serious and unique roles in the future XD

Looks like she already resigned from Lulu (based on her IG post) and probably Prance is her own hair and make up studio. Not sure though XD

Yes i have successfully inserted the link thanks to you! :D

Yeah i'm so proud that Seojun probably has a positive image and attitude that's well known in the industry. So Chris Lyon didn't lie when he said Seojun was dropping gems 24/7 and taking care of everyone on set :heart3:

16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Did Seo Jun tagged Peakboy on his recent IG update because they wear the same t-shirt? XD 

I think so. Maybe couple t-shirt or it's Wooga's jersey? XD

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

The fun fact about Chilsung cider (the green cans) PSJ was their CF model in 2017-2018, then Park Hyun Shik in 2018 and now their CF models are BTS members (including V of course), so Wooga Squad members basically passed each other baton lol 

Oh thanks for the insight lol. Also i couldn't help thinking that Seojun might be disappointed bcs Yumi and Wooshik drank Terra instead of Kloud Beer in the show :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just now, Anjalifairy said:

Oh thanks for the insight lol. Also i couldn't help thinking that Seojun might be disappointed bcs Yumi and Wooshik drank Terra instead of Kloud Beer :joy:

Yeah, I mean they brought Bibigo seaweed with Seo Jun’s face lol Maybe they didn’t had Kloud Draft Beer there? It’s a new launch from Kloud. Although reviews are really good.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeah, I mean they brought Bibigo seaweed with Seo Jun’s face lol Maybe they didn’t had Kloud Draft Beer there? It’s a new launch from Kloud. Although reviews are really good.

It could be. Looks like Terra is a famous beer brand in SK bcs many times i watch variety shows they drink Terra. Also my friend in SK always updates holding Terra everytime she has drinking party with her friends xD

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

Little Forest is a slow paced movie. Actually it's not my cup of tea and tbh i was also surprised that i could finish it lol. Guess it's bcs Kim Taeri's unique aura and all the foods she cooked that made me hooked and drooled XD

Same! Seojun news projects always make me happy too. Everytime an article came out about his new project it always made me excitingly nervous. Though i was a bit surprised it was another movie (based on his usual pattern come back, i thought it would be drama) but i'm so okay with it. Park Seojun being productive throughout the year is already a blessing for me as a fan 

Hopefully he will come back with more serious and unique roles in the future XD

Looks like she already resigned from Lulu (based on her IG post) and probably Prance is her own hair and make up studio. Not sure though XD

Yes i have successfully inserted the link thanks to you! :D

Yeah i'm so proud that Seojun probably has a positive image and attitude that's well known in the industry. So Chris Lyon didn't lie when he said Seojun was dropping gems 24/7 and taking care of everyone on set 

I think so. Maybe couple t-shirt or it's Wooga's jersey? XD

I think I watched that clips with her xD It made me want to move to small town outside of city and grow something nice to eat fresh lol 

Remember when Lotte Entertainment sent him a foodtruck and wished to meet him again in next year?;) So distribution company for Concrete Utopia is Lotte Ent. I think he had several big projects in discussion when he was filming Itaewon Class and choose the one, that had most interesting character to play. I’m really interested if his role is ambiguous and maybe turn into a bit villainous at the end due to circumstances. 

They have time between Dream ending filming, before promotion starts and March filming for CU begins... hope to see news about Youn’s Kitchen 3 lol 

I’m happy, that Seo Jun rarely keeps us hanging there without knowing, what he is new project;) 

:heart4: you’re welcome, I’m always happy seeing your translation;) Thank you for your hard work;)))

I never doubted him, because people praised him thought the years, starting from when he was a rookie;) 

34 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

It could be. Looks like Terra is a famous beer brand in SK bcs many times i watch variety shows they drink Terra. Also my friend in SK always updates holding Terra everytime she has drinking party with her friends xD

I think I saw a lot of Cass and Hite... It’s in recent years Terra and Kloud started appearing regularly on TV shows and dramas;)

But everything partially is sponsored xD 

I never tried korean beer before though (because I almost never drink anyway), but I want to try some famous one, because all those PPL makes me curious;)))

• Like 3