Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤ [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

30 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lol that's why i don't update presscon photos bcs it's too much i'm confused :'))) 

I'm trying to sort them a bit xD

I'm so in love with PSJ look :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

"my face looked exactly like this since middle school". Lol is that a self-praise? :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

"my face looked exactly like this since middle school". Lol is that a self-praise? :lol:

Just the truth xD He does look exactly the same way as he was a kid/teen xD Eyes, nose, ears, checks, smile... Nothing changed :w00t::D Simply matured and turned into a dashing man;)))

• Awesome 4

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Just the truth xD He does look exactly the same way as he was a kid/teen xD Eyes, nose, ears, checks, smile... Nothing changed :w00t::D Simply matured and turned into a dashing man;)))

Hell yeah! That's our man. Seriously he looked super handsome. I like his outfit + hair up at the presscon today :love:

Rating pledge is an unavoidable question at every drama presscon and it must be kinda burdensome for him as the question was addressed to him as the lead here. But i think he answered it wisely enough :)Let's pray IC will do well so that he can fulfill his pledge :blush: I mean, drinking with Park Seojun at bar, who can refuse? :flushed: :lol:

• Love 4

9 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

From jamesjeanart IG story 

He become friends even with him, huh? :lol: Seojoon knows how to warm up into people’s heart;)))

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Hope this works for him. His target rating eill be 8 to 10% considering jtbc is smaller than tvn. So it will be good for the channel. Great year for hallyu fans with him, after that kim soo hyun n then lee min ho. I m happy all my faves cmng back  back to back lol

• Like 4