Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

large_18a2b089ec503fc666d57e3674f5190528dfe69f.jpeg

Park Seojoon Charms with His Identical Smile from 20 Years Ago

The smile is indeed Park Seojoon's signature.

'Itaewon Class' has become one of the most loved ongoing drama. The drama has surpassed viewership ratings of 10% which is relatively high for cable TV dramas. Of course, Netizens are increasingly interested in Park Seojoon, the main actor who leads the drama with his outstanding acting skills.

Recently, Park Seojoon has made headlines with his cute past photo. It's Park Seojoon's elementary school graduation photo. As you can see below, Park Seojoon brightly smiles for the camera. Compared to how Park Seojoon looks like when he smiles nowadays, we definitely cannot see the difference. 

Spoiler

1581916744210-%EC%9A%A9%EA%B7%9C.JPG

Image Source: The Qoo

Meanwhile, JTBC's 'Itaewon Class' airs every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 P.M KST. 

Spoiler

1581917041117-%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%9C.gif

credit: kstarlive

• Love 4

18 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I really love him wearing that black leather jacket and with belt. Looks dashing :love:

Hi Anjalifairy, thanks for sharing the brands of his jacket.  Raf Jan Simons is a Belgian fashion designer. He was a Designer for Christian Dior & Calvin Klein then. Instantfunk is a K-brand. It incorporates funky items. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Just now, Anjalifairy said:

PSJ, KDM and KDH spotted filming IC

Anjalifairy, also thanks for sharing this picture on the set. The increasing rating of the drama is noticeable, as it started with 4.9%, but broke through 10% in just five episodes. The power of this drama is that it has already been proven to be a popular webtoon. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I’m not sure, but I think sleep paralysis develops from big stress, that people experience. He said it started in high school, right? :tears:

Yep i think so. I've experienced the same thing few times. I realized it happened when i was stress. It's creepy tho. You seem paralyzed unable to speak and move at all for a few seconds :scream:

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Anjalifairy, thanks for sharing the brands of his jacket.  Raf Jan Simons is a Belgian fashion designer. He was a Designer for Christian Dior & Calvin Klein then. Instantfunk is a K-brand. It incorporates funky items. :lol:

Thanks for even more details information :) I really like the scene of him running hard in that black leather jacket. Soooo dashing :heart:

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

Anjalifairy, also thanks for sharing this picture on the set. The increasing rating of the drama is noticeable, as it started with 4.9%, but broke through 10% in just five episodes. The power of this drama is that it has already been proven to be a popular webtoon. :lol:

Yep, it sets new record in JTBC drama history. Storyline, characters, competent actors, cinematography, music are all top notch. Plus with each character has its own distinctive style that has potential to become trend, like Park Saeroy and Kim Dami's hairstyle, their wardrobe, the set (many people now take a visit to Danbam filming set and also they do something like "itaewon class tour"), everything from this drama is so iconic :) I wish the drama a hit success until the end :)

• Like 5