Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Some updates from fanmeeting earlier from what i could hear. Apologize if there's any mistranslation :D

IMG-20211124-213825.jpg

IMG-20211124-213839.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20211124-213900.jpg

IMG-20211124-213913.jpg

IMG-20211124-213928.jpg

IMG-20211124-214058.jpg

This is hilarious :joy:

Today Seojun is super handsome. I like that he wore jeans. Oh, why they didn't do full shot him :sad1:And the seal clap is back lol. 

No talk about projects as far as i could hear. This is fully promotion for the brand :joy:

But couldn't ask no more. The fact that we could see him again is a pure joy and really made my day :fullofhearts:

• Love 3
  • Blob 4

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ Join our Birthday Project ❤️ [Upcoming Movie “The Marvels” 2023] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]

What happened on the set with Park Seo Jun?

https://www.marieclairekorea.com/celebrity/2021/11/cover-behind/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

A holiday moment with Park Seo Jun, the lead cover of the December issue of <Marie Claire> and Chanel ambassador.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I love the photo edit :fullofhearts:

See the full collection of the photo edit from Condition Drink fanmeeting on Tukkatamickie IG page 

Extremely handsome and cute at the same time :luvarrow:

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

The Marvels wrapped up filming, which probably means Seo Jun will stay in Seoul until overseas shooting for Dream starts;) 

So no more London return for him for a while. A little disappointing but I’m glad his next set of projects are going to take him to new places. Super curious where the Dream overseas shooting is meant to take place? :cutekitty:

Premium coffee mix 'Maxim Supreme Gold' grabs consumers' hearts :fullofhearts:

source: https://www.fetv.co.kr/mobile/article.html?no=101548

Dongseo Food has taken the undisputed No. 1 position in the domestic coffee mix market by introducing a variety of products reflecting the rapidly changing trends over the past 30 years since launching the mega-hit product 'Maxim Mocha Gold' in 1989. With the launch of this new product, Maxim Supreme Gold, it has been expanding the range of consumer choices…

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4