Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

https://m.blog.naver.com/whose8/222540141503

Another (casual) lucky muggles bumped into Seojun in London.

She wrote, "Oh, that day when we were at Soho, we saw Park Seo Jun. Even though knowing he's in London, i was passing him by, but i didn't even recognize him. But luckily, my mate recognized him. So i ran back and saw it was him".

When will that time come for me? :sad1:

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

She wrote, "Oh, that day when we were at Soho, we saw Park Seo Jun. Even though knowing he's in London, i was passing him by, but i didn't even recognize him. But luckily, my mate recognized him. So i ran back and saw it was him".

When will that time come for me? :sad1:

Never thought that being a wizard will be so upsetting, when muggles left and right getting a chance to meet him, while I stuck there envying them :tears::crymeme:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

When will that time come for me? 

Aww nice, lucky fan.

• Like 6

The Marvels premiere date has been moved to February 17th 2023

credit: https://deadline.com/2021/10/doctor-strange-2-thor-love-and-thunder-black-panther-wakanda-forever-release-date-changes-1234857549/

Filming schedule didn’t change yet, and hopefully they will be able to continue everything as planned (safe and sound too) :grin::thumbsup:

• Sad 4

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “The Marvels” 2023] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]
13 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve Then we have to wait till 2023? :criesariver:How long I have to wait to see him then? 

Conpia, can you come faster? :please:

Dream is still a dream. It is only Conpia that we can hope right now.

Seo Jun, can you confirm for new drama, please? I just miss you so much. :heart:

In Conpia we believe :wow1:

@Anjalifairy I’m now using Conpia without even noticing :joy: It used to

sound strange before :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

The Marvels premiere date has been moved to February 17th 2023

credit: https://deadline.com/2021/10/doctor-strange-2-thor-love-and-thunder-black-panther-wakanda-forever-release-date-changes-1234857549/

Filming schedule didn’t change yet, and hopefully they will be able to continue everything as planned (safe and sound too) :grin::thumbsup:

All the best for our beloved actor, also all The Marvels cast and crew. Hopefully by the time its released, Covid has really really subsided and people all around the world flock the theaters to watch the movie. 

Seeing many videos of Eternals premiere give me so much feel. Can't wait to see him at that grand moment :evilelmo: and prepare tons pack of tissue coz we'll be like "my maaaaan"

devastated sob GIF

:joy::joy:

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve Then we have to wait till 2023? How long I have to wait to see him then? 

Conpia, can you come faster? 

Dream is still a dream. It is only Conpia that we can hope right now.

Seo Jun, can you confirm for new drama, please? I just miss you so much. :heart:

And hopefully project K too :crybaby: 

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

In Conpia we believe 

@Anjalifairy I’m now using Conpia without even noticing :joy: It used to

sound strange before :joy:

We just follow Korean who likes to shorten everything :lol:

*I can't delete the tweet again, mod @serenilmauve :D

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun and his musically untalented characters :joy:

Why most of his characters have issue with musical talent and he's so good at acting that he's not good at it lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@serenilmauve Only Lee Young Joon who's good at singing lol

https://www.msn.com/id-id/hiburan/celebrity/eksklusif-don-lee-soal-gilgamesh-hingga-aktor-korea-di-hollywood/ar-AAPFMc1

The article about MDS congratulating Seojun joining MCU.

You can use google translate guys :D

He said, "I congratulate him. I'm so happy to see him (Park Seo Jun) joining (MCU)".

This media has exclusive opportunity to meet him at the roundtable.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

Well, I understand they have their own reasons. Be it COVID, possible IATSE strike, conflicting schedule with DCEU, reshoots with upcoming projects, but it’s still a bit upsetting. Yet I at the same time the most important thing is the health of the filming crew and actors! And filming sounds like going without any hick ups;)) Four months will fly (pun intended  :joy: inside joke xD) faster than we think;)) I mean, wow, it will be 2022 soon, huh!? I think I celebrated New Year just yesterday :wut:

• Like 7