Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

13 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah i highly doubt he'll be back with romcom anytime soon unless it's a very,very special character xD He said he want to try different genre. As much as i enjoy him in romcom, i personally want to see him more in thriller with serious roles, like a rarely smile man, like Yonghoo in TDF :)) Or another action comedy would be good too for me :D

My listening skill is poor that i doubt i can understand it all xD 

Yes, i think so that it's gonna be live on youtube.

Oh, do you have Naver account? You have to sign in first

Well, I prefer action comedy then. :blush:

U are still better than us. At least u can understand some of the convo. I hope there is visual show so we can see Seo Joon. Otherwise we only can hear his voices (which is fine enough). :sparklyeyes:

• Like 2

@Anjalifairy @PSJLOVER I personally will be happy to see Seo Jun in any genre, because he is good in whatever he does, but I think he himself wants to branch out. Although none of his roles in rom-coms were remotely close in terms of character he said himself, that he wants to try new things and so far Itaewon Class proved, that people would be very pleased to see him in anything as long as it’s good. And I have no doubts that he would deliver in acting department. imo, as fans we pretty lucky to stan actor like him :sparklyeyes: 

• Like 4

***  In the poll held by 'King Choice Voting Platform', international fans selected 'The 100 Most Attractive Asian Celebrities of 2020', which ended on September 15. Check out the TOP 30-35 below!  :blush:

30. Big Bang's G-Dragon
31. Karry Wang (Chinese Singer)
32. Seo Inguk (Korean Actor)
33. Park Seojoon (Korean Actor)
34. Lai Kuanlin (Taiwanese Singer)
35. WAYV's Ten

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept30-1245.html

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

zongbaik-20200917-0001.jpg

From director Baek IG.

Awww I would like to see them doing another project together again. I mean PSJ x HHJ. They will be another visual couple :heart3:

Cr. zongbaik IG

3 hours ago, PSJLOVER said:

Yes, I make one yesterday and set the alarm but I don't know how will i understand them lol

Then you're done. Just enjoy the show. No big deal, actually. Since you can always set alarm on your smartphone and adjust the show time to your local time lol xD

3 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Well, I prefer action comedy then. :blush:

U are still better than us. At least u can understand some of the convo. I hope there is visual show so we can see Seo Joon. Otherwise we only can hear his voices (which is fine enough). 

It'll be audio + visual;)

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy @PSJLOVER I personally will be happy to see Seo Jun in any genre, because he is good in whatever he does, but I think he himself wants to branch out. Although none of his roles in rom-coms were remotely close in terms of character he said himself, that he wants to try new things and so far Itaewon Class proved, that people would be very pleased to see him in anything as long as it’s good. And I have no doubts that he would deliver in acting department. imo, as fans we pretty lucky to stan actor like him 

Glad that IC kinda saved him. I mean the right project in the right time. Like he said, he met IC when he was about to fall into mannerism, when he was about to trap in stereotype of a certain genre, then it's Park Saeroy character that broke that stereotype.  Now he is one of gender-neutral actors and I'm proud of it :D.

Btw, why Netflix does better now that they provide eng sub on their own with those Keyword interviews while they didn't do it in IC promotion era :isannoyed:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

zongbaik-20200917-0001.jpg

From director Baek IG.

Awww I would like to see them doing another project together again. I mean PSJ x HHJ. They will be another visual couple :heart3:

Cr. zongbaik IG

Then you're done. Just enjoy the show. No big deal, actually. Since you can always set alarm on your smartphone and adjust the show time to your local time lol xD

It'll be audio + visual;)

Glad that IC kinda saved him. I mean the right project in the right time. Like he said, he met IC when he was about to fall into mannerism, when he was about to trap in stereotype of a certain genre, then it's Park Saeroy character that broke that stereotype.  Now he is one of gender-neutral actors and I'm proud of it :D.

Btw, why Netflix does better now that they provide eng sub on their own with those Keyword interviews while they didn't do it in IC promotion era :isannoyed:

I actually love him in RomCom, he is just so great( romcom king for a reason ) and even if he did romcom he did different type of roles but still he started to get typecast. People start to thought he only does romcom because he is comfortable in it, so I am glad IC happen. Now people can see his range. He can step out of his comfort and did something completely different what he used to do. Yes he is ROM COM king but his range is not limited to that only. IC made viewers to see PSJ in new light. That's why I want him to do different genres and challenge himself.

• Like 3

Hopefully I can watch it in real time and still we will need @Anjalifairy's help for the translation for the convo. Lol :please:

I am curious what genres Seo Joon will chose for his next drama project. This guy really can amaze me in his acting spectrum.

Btw I am still angry with Jtbc and Netflix in term of promoting IC. I know IC creates the buzz but they supposed to promote it as others. Huh. 

• Like 1