Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon serenades fans at his first fan meeting!

park-seo-joon_1450124626_PSJ1.jpg

Park Seo Joon had his very first fan meeting, '2015 Park Seo Jun 1st Fan Meeting' just yesterday at the Oulim Theater!  He held two successful sessions of his fan meeting on that day, showing off his Hallyu power as not only Korean but also Chinese and Japanese people came.  That makes a total of 2,500 lucky fans!

This marks his first solo fan meeting in the country, and fans were delighted at the opportunity to see him in person - to the point that tickets got sold out within a minute of sales back in October.  They ended up adding another session of the event.

A rep from Key East stated that Park Seo Joon got involved in everything from choosing songs to preparing presents to give to his fans for two hours of fun!  He sang "Little Girl" from the 'Reply 1988' OST as well as the songs he personally sang for his dramas like "Come Into My Heart" from 'Witch's Romance,' "Letting You Go" from 'Kill Me, Heal Me,' and "Long Way" from 'She Was Pretty.'

Lee Hyun Woo even made a surprise appearance to throw him a birthday party with fans! His birthday is on December 16, so this was a special treat for Park Seo Joon, who was moved to tears.

He said farewell to fans with, "I was so happy I got to meet all of you in person.  I can only think that I must quickly greet you again through a good production.  I thank all of the people who were with me today."

credit: allkpop

• Like 5

Fan spotted PSJ & his manager were going to have an after-party after PSJ's 1st FM last Sunday :D

'Seo Joon' is one of most popular baby names in Korea for 2015 :D

The Most Popular Baby Names in Korea for 2015

The Most Popular Baby Names in Korea for 2015

According to the Korean Supreme Court Family Registration statistics, the name “Min Joon” was the most popular baby name in Korea for 2015 (as of December 14).

From the statistics from 430, 893 birth registrations, “Min Joon” was the most popular with 11.95 percent, “Ji Woo” the second with 11.71 percent, “Seo Joon” third with 10.93 percent, and “Seo Yoon” fourth with 10.57 percent. “Ha Joon” was fifth with 9.61 percent, “Joo Won” sixth with 9.49 percent, “Seo Yeon” seventh with 9.43 percent, “Do Yoon” eighth with 9.29 percent, “Ha Yoon” ninth with 8.51 percent, and “Ye Joon” tenth with 8.5 percent.

Here is the breakdown by cities and regions.

Seoul, out of 85,604 birth registrations

Ji Woo – 12.85 percent

Seo Yoon – 10.41 percent

Seo Joon – 10.31 percent

Min Joon – 10.30 percent

Busan, out of 26,265 birth registrations

Min Joon – 13.07 percent

Do Yoon – 10.43 percent

Ji Woo – 10.43 percent

Joo Won – 10.12 percent

Gyeongsangbuk-do Province, out of 21,792 birth registrations

Min Joon – 14.44 percent

Seo Yoon – 11.51 percent

Seo Joon – 10.81 percent

Seo Yeon – 9.86 percent

Jeollanam-do Province, out of 13,456 birth registrations

Seo Joon – 12.12 percent

Ha Joon – 11.42 percent

Ji Woo – 11.02 percent

Do Yoon – 10.13 percent

Sejong City, out of 2,482 birth registrations

Do Yoon – 12.56 percent

Min Joon – 11.06 percent

Seo Joon – 10.55 percent

Joo Won – 10.05 percent

Last year, out of 413,873 birth registrations, “Seo Joon” was the most popular at 12.5 percent, “Min Joon” was second with 12.37 percent. “Seo Yoon” third with 11.25 percent, and “Ji Woo” fourth with 10.49 percent.

Source: soompi

• Like 4

Anyone which already finished watch OWW, could you give me an advice how to finished it? Now, I'm stuck in ep 8. :( Sorry to @ilwoo_aein, I don't know when i will finish this drama and tell you how often PSJ appear in this drama. :( I'm stuck not because I'm bored but I'm really heartbroken to see the sad face of PSJ. How silly i am. Honestly, i don't know how this drama will end or about PSJ's story, but just feeling, the next next next ep (i don't know which ep) will be sad for PSJ. :(
So, i watch the chronicle of evil last night to change the mood and i really recommend this movie. My mouth make an O shape last night and scream like a crazy girl when the story close to the finish. Thank you to @ireumimolla who share the english subtitle, really appreciate your hard work. Thank you so much. :wub:

@ilwoo_aein : Yes i love him with his hair down. *high five* ^_^. In WR with his hair up, he looks neat. :wub:So, PSJ is your lucky seven hubby. ^^ Btw, from the pic you share. He really love a kid. >.< This morning i think, if he get married and have a child, how if he appear in superman return. ^_^. Wow, if santa looks so handsome like him, i think i didn't need the gift. just enough with the santa. The "ang" pic so much cute. :wub: Thank you for share this pic.

@yaqiyuki : Thank you thank you for your update. Wow, a warm message from him to his fans. :wub:
"i dont know why you guys love me". -> dear Mr PSJ, do you know that love sometimes didn't have reason and sometimes we love someone or something because of silly reason. :)

Edited by rainiecute
add the comment
  • Like 2

@rainiecute hahaha OWW is a melodrama, so we can't help but to feel that way! Hmm ep8.. has Min Soo already realized Eun Young's sister is Eun Jin? If haven't, then I wouldn't consider it sad yet... till you get to that part, it's really crying everywhere for both Min Soo & Eun Young. I pity EY too, out of the blue a guy she likes so much wants to break up with her when it's not even her fault.

But what I can say is, in the end, Min Soo did achieve his dream (there was a 1 year time jump if I didn't remember wrongly), and about his relationship with Eun Young... it was kinda like an 'open ending' for them, but it depends on how you think about it hahaha. I chose to believe that they've forgotten their pain ;)

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon’s Appearance Fee Per Episode on “She Was Pretty” Revealed

Park Seo Joon’s Appearance Fee Per Episode on “She Was Pretty” Revealed

The December 14 episode of tvN’s variety show “The List 2015” revealed a list of “Stars Who Entered The Golden Age of Their Lives” ranking the celebrities who was in the spotlight in 2015. 

Among them, actor Park Seo Joon ranked number seven on the list. He also received Choice Award at the Blue Dragon Film Awards in November.

Park Seo Joon debuted with his appearance on the music video of singer Bang Yong Guk’s song “I Remember.” Soon after that, he appeared on the drama “Dream High 2,” but didn’t gain much attention then.

park seo joon1

Park Seo Joon appeared in the 2014 drama “A Witch’s Romance” as the leading man Yoon Dong Ha attracting many female viewers’ attention. Then again early this year, he appeared in the drama “Kill Me, Heal Me” acting alongside actress Hwang Jung Eum.

In latter part of 2015, Park Seo Joon appeared on the drama “She Was Pretty” gaining both popularity and viewers rating. On top of that, he appeared in the movie “Chronicles of Evil” receiving much acclaim for portraying the character Cha Dong Jae.

park seo joon2

It is said that Park Seo Joon received about 30 million won (approximately $25,000) per episode of the drama “She Was Pretty.” A media reporter commented, “I believe his guarantee will increase since all of his work became huge hits of the year.”

It is estimated that Park Seo Joon earned around 1 billion won (approximately $851,000) for his drama appearances alone. Besides the dramas, he also has advertising endorsement earnings in the upwards of 400 to 500 million won (approximately $340,000 to $425,000).

source: soompi

• Like 4

[OFFICIAL MAKING VIDEO] PARKSEOJUN (박서준) - 2015 PARK SEO JUN 1st Fan Meeting '첫만남' 메이킹

@rainiecute you're welcome. Knowing that you're stuck in episode 8 OWW, looks like PSJ's character in OWW is really pathetic. His character will make us sad and cry. I don't think i can finish watching it >< Maybe i already give up watching it. Or stuck in episode 3 :phew: Thank you for the info. As for 'Chronicle of Evil' i haven't watched it but i'll watch it soon :) Yupp, PSJ is my lucky 7 hubby hahaha..I love PSJ with his hair down but i think his hairstyle in WR is the most suitable hairstyle for him :wub: PSJ loves kid. In some interviews he always say that if he sees a kid, he wants to get married but since he has no time due to his tight schedule, he gave up his dream to get married soon. If he get married later, i believe he will be a good father for his children ^_^ 

• Like 4

Yes today is our PSJ's birthday. yeahhhh.. ^_^^_^^_^
Happy Birthday to our awesome guy. Thank you for being born in this world and choose an actor path to your career, so we can know you. Wish you all the best and what your dream come true. :wub:

@yaqiyuki : Thank you for your preview. In ep 8 min soo still didn't know that eun young is eun jin's sister. Omg, even, it's already make me heartbroken to see his sad face. :( Maybe when i arrived in that part, i will crying too. But, i will finished it (don't know when) if in the end min soo have something that make him happy like you said. ;)

@ilwoo_aein : Yes his character is pathetic in OWW. :( Wow, you must watch the chronicle of evil. Two thumbs for the movie and maybe four thumbs (include my foot's thumb). Maybe for the hairstyle, number one is his hairstyle in WR, number two is his hairstyle when his hair down but i still prefer his hair down :wub:. Yes, definitely, he will be a good father. Compare to the other actor which same age or older than him, he has a good father side. :wub:

SBS IG update!

@rainiecute yes i'll definitely watch Chronicle of The Evil. It's just about finding time to watch it hahaha...Maybe we should mention him on IG and tell him that he looks best with hairstyle in WR and second when his hair down just like in SWP episode 16 :D PSJ will be a good father for his children and good husband for his wife ;)

• Like 4

Park Seo Joon was moved by his father’s presence at his first fan meeting

CWZT36uUsAA3N0h.jpg

The December 16th episode of SBS TV ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’ revealed footage from actor Park Seo Joon’s first Korean fan meeting held last Sunday.

Park Seo Joon said, “Today is my first Korean fan meeting. I heard that tickets were all snapped up in one minute. I guess it’s because the drama was really popular.”

The actor started off by singing a song for fans, before going on to talk about his childhood and his nephew in the chat segment. Park Seo Joon then discovered that his father was among the audience, and saw his father saying ‘You’re The Best’ to encourage him, and this left Park Seo Joon really moved and dropped tears as a result.

Park Seo Joon recently starred in MBC TV drama ‘She Was Pretty,’ and is currently reviewing offers for his next work, while taking a break and fulfilling commercial obligations.

By: Alvin
Copyright: Kpopfighting

• Like 3

Park Seo Joon is an assertive kisser?

Awww hayyyy, you read that right!

Trendy actor Park Seo Joon appeared SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' and talked about filming kiss scenes.  He revealed, "I like doing [kiss scenes] assertively when id o them."  When asked if this was him in real life, as well, he replied, "I like it assertive in real life, too, when it's being done."  Gentle looks but assertive kissing? 

When asked about his sensitive body parts, he pinpointed his ears while turning red. Asked about his sexiest part, he said his lips. 

source : allkpop

@ilwoo_aein : Next week is Christmas and the next week after that is new year. Holiday is coming. Time to watch PSJ's drama and movie marathon. ^^ About mention him, i love the idea :wub: and hope we're lucky so he will notice. Because he's IG like a flood now. So many comments and mentions to him. Yeah, i will envy that lucky girl who will be his wife. So lucky to have husband like him. Then, I'm glad that his father now approve him to be an actor. Maybe his father's permission is something that he wait for so long.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rainiecute said:

Park Seo Joon is an assertive kisser?

Awww hayyyy, you read that right!

Trendy actor Park Seo Joon appeared SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' and talked about filming kiss scenes.  He revealed, "I like doing [kiss scenes] assertively when id o them."  When asked if this was him in real life, as well, he replied, "I like it assertive in real life, too, when it's being done."  Gentle looks but assertive kissing? 

When asked about his sensitive body parts, he pinpointed his ears while turning red. Asked about his sexiest part, he said his lips. 

source : allkpop

@ilwoo_aein : Next week is Christmas and the next week after that is new year. Holiday is coming. Time to watch PSJ's drama and movie marathon. ^^ About mention him, i love the idea :wub: and hope we're lucky so he will notice. Because he's IG like a flood now. So many comments and mentions to him. Yeah, i will envy that lucky girl who will be his wife. So lucky to have husband like him. Then, I'm glad that his father now approve him to be an actor. Maybe his father's permission is something that he wait for so long.

He likes doing kiss scenes assertively..He said the sexiest part of his body is his lips..Well, that explains why his lips is kissable and no wonder he's a good kisser :P

I found this..NATE poll for 'Popularity Actor' for drama category..3 of my favorite actors are in the TOP 5! Kim Soo Hyun, Park Yoo Chun and Park Seo Joon. Proud to be their fans :D 

CWYiEg8UEAAaAOY.jpg

Here's another news about PSJ's FM..

Park Seo Joon Tears Up at His Father’s Sudden Appearance on “One Night of TV Entertainment”

Park Seo Joon Tears Up at His Father’s Sudden Appearance on “One Night of TV Entertainment”

The December 16 broadcast of SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment” aired actor Park Seo Joon’s very first fan meeting with his fans.

As Park Seo Joon reminisced about his early days as an actor, he mentioned his father’s strong opposition toward his career choice.

At that very moment, Park Seo Joon’s father suddenly appeared in the crowd surprising everyone including the actor himself. His father was asked, “As you see your son now, what are your thoughts about him?” His father quickly shouted out, “He’s the best!”

Park Seo Joon Dad

As Park Seo Joon heard his father’s kind word of support, he broke down in tears. He goes on to say, “This is what family means. Please understand.”

Park Seo Joon crying

Source: soompi

@rainiecute long holiday is coming..Time for PSJ's drama and movie marathon hehehe...As for mentioning him on IG, don't give up hope..We must keep trying..Who knows SJ will read our comments :D I also envy the girl who will be his wife..I'm sure he will be a good husband. He's a nice person. The support from his parents really means a lot for him..Because of his parents' permission he can reach his dream to be an actor ^_^

• Like 4

Park Seo Joon shows off his stylish charms in New York for ‘InStyle’

CWemomrWIAEN6Vp.jpg

Actor Park Seo Joon recently did a pictorial for the January 2016 issue of ‘InStyle’ fashion and lifestyle magazine, where he showed off his perfect stylish charms.

The pictorial was filmed on the quiet streets of Brooklyn in New York, where Park Seo Joon took a leisurely stroll, and shone with his deep gaze and meticulous expressions. Park Seo Joon was also dressed in the latest Spring 2016 collection for Dior.

Park Seo Joon said in his interview, “Although I’m well-liked by everyone right now, I don’t feel that it’s the end of my acting career. I still have an urge to act, and am treating every moment like it’s an audition.”

By: Alvin
Copyright: Kpopfighting

More pic update from InStyle!

635860464239613750.jpg

source: http://zine.istyle24.com/Beauty/BeautyView.aspx?Idx=25827&Menu=1&_C_=23680

• Like 3